Republicans will keep control of the House, right?

Republicans will keep control of the House, right?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06_17-14-54.png (459x529, 162K)

at this point midterms will be a bloodbath for the dems. at best they'll hold.

>The house will waste a bunch of time investigating Kavanaugh while he is sitting on the court and deciding cases laughing at them
good plan, Dems, keep it up

I wonder if I should bet money on Republicans retaining the House, even if it's by the slimmest of margins.

Please do, Democrats, please further piss off a sitting Supreme Court judge and the guy who will be the swing vote for or against you.

I’m voting. Dems have made it impossibly clear what they want to do to whites/males/conservatives should they get in power. That’s a hell of a good motivator for me

Do they want a red wave, because this is how you get a red wave.

Kavanaugh is not the swing vote, Roberts is the swing vote now,

>bet 100 dollarydoos on Red for 10-1 odds
>cash out 1k

house will be even more red.

super majority on both by 2020.

I hope they do. Hell, I hope the Republicans do. Months of thorough investigation will just poke more holes in her story, why do you think her and Feinstein waited until the 11th hour to release this and she now doesn't want Dems to pursue this any further?

Let's see exactly what the therapists notes say, Christine. Why have you and your shyster lawyer refused to release them?

It's not clear.

The senate is a definite GOP hold, 99% certainty at this point.

But the house is trickier. Every rep stood two years ago when Trump ran, but there are Republicans who won in districts Trump lost. On top of that, we have a lot of people retiring.

Conventional wisdom is that Republicans generally do better in midterms, but the polls suggest turnout will be more like an election year.

The big question is this:

Until now, non-response bias in polling has had minimal effect. But has the fake news narrative resulted in non-response bias? Its possible.

We can be certain though that we will keep the Senate.

Hard to say, but the dems are delusional saying that the senate electing Kavahnah somehow means that everyone will vote for them in the midterms because "justice" wasnt done by not crucifying him over baseless accusations from over 30 years ago.

rule of thumb is to fight for and treat every single election with these vipers like it's an election year and if we don't win we have another 8 years of Obama. Give it your all every single time and vote straight red tickets.

Voting is fake and gay. Politics is pro wrestling but if I had to guess, I would speculate the powers that be will give the house to the Democrats.

Attached: reality television.jpg (650x365, 66K)

They very well may. Support of Republicans has skyrocketed since this fiasco.

The left fucked up big time on this.

Libturds have been showing their asses for the last two years time to pound them into the ground.
Lyin losers

Before Kav it would have been surprising.
After Kav they have a fighting chance.

Uncertain as others have said. Hopefully people seeing the underhanded tricks of the dems have made them realize they need to vote.

The left just demoralized their entire Base by pumping up the Kavanaugh nomination to apocalyptic levels and then shitting the bed and losing anyway.

It almost seemed like the Republucans were trying to lose 2018, but the Dems handed it to them anyway giftwrapped and everything

Roberts wasn't a swing vote.
He has something in his closet that Obama held over his head.

Because they picked the wrong issue about Kav.
They put on their chips down on an Ace high and lost.

I think more Republicans will be incentivized to turn out if Democrats campaign on investigating Kavanaugh and possibly impeaching him

I think the dumbest thing they're doing is claiming democracy has failed and that we live in a fascist regime while the ONLY thing that they could actually do to change that is vote. It's like they want to lose.

>(((Jerrold Nadler)))

Attached: 983748756387465.jpg (829x4147, 622K)

Democracy worked.
Representatives of all 50 states, elected by an majority from each state voted and he was confirmed.
It's quite literally democracy.

The only thing the Democrat Party in D.C. can investigate is my dick squarely up their ass.

Attached: 1478889253047.jpg (600x600, 83K)

Gotta vote

Wemmy cremmy scemmy~
Independents have turned against the Demmys
And the dubbies will confirm!

Attached: 1537054856195.jpg (1200x900, 154K)

>Nadler
Holy fuck, that salad dodger thief still isn't dead?

impeachment would require 2/3 of the senate
good luck with that

Leftists aren't smart enough to think these things.
They still think Trump will get impeached.
They're braindead.

Attached: Russell.png (737x334, 53K)

and ants

I'm voting R down the line come November anyway.

Not even trying holy shit

>Lol don’t bother voting goys it’s already determined

Like bitch fuck your own face I see you

It's a gamble either way. The Democrats are doing their best to fuck it up though.

They're marxists so they think it's democracy when only they win, forever.

Its all in the reflexes

Doesn't matter democrats won't believe anything that they don't want to believe. Truth isn't real to them.

fuck i love this man!!!

Attached: zKuqi0PjP1V0GmTxOtSkXH9hG01yLGsiegR9ZgNAX_E.jpg (1280x995, 163K)

Wakandans, beaners, and onions shits don't vote in the midterms though because they don't know what midterms are; they only know about presidential elections because they're retards who can't into civics. The only time Democrats do better than Republicans in midterm elections is when independent white people swing in that direction.

liberals don't bother voting so probably

Where do you make bets on political events?

cap it

also the exposed dems are in trump states and are also hated by the left-side of the DNC.

They're toast.

Attached: Midterm 2018 Predictions.png (815x1407, 289K)

I want Trump to come here to VA to campaign.
Kaine is venerable and Corey Stewart is no cuck.

who is this