Does Juden Peterstein have a point Jow Forums? Should /ourguy/ Kav step down?

Does Juden Peterstein have a point Jow Forums? Should /ourguy/ Kav step down?

Attached: 1538775386854.png (1228x810, 206K)

neocon leftist shill as we predicted

Peterson was always about being a dickless, big brained centrist that get's bullied and caves when push comes to shove.

Should still clean your rooms though.

I think Jordan Peterson is guilty of all those things people have been accusing him of without evidence and he should step down from his teaching position.

do the opposite of what jews say , pretty fucking simple spaghettiboy.

He backtracked a bit

Attached: peter_kike_bakctrack.jpg (1187x1061, 646K)

If Joran resigned and allowed the compelled speech laws to go unchallenged then it might decrease residual alienation from the left, and make things less polarized moving forward.

Why do leafs always think their opinion counts in other countries affairs

'speak the truth' is one of his rules tho. Now it's 'thought is experiment, not reality'. Fuck him

I bet you're the kind of guy who will simultaneously claim that jordan peterson is a gatekeeper... without seeing the contradiction in that.

He's such a fence sitter, but he's entitled to his opinion. I question his logic, though. Eventually there has to be a point where through competition and debate someone's willing to take the top spot. Otherwise it just becomes an overly polite "after you" fuckfest where people refuse to claim victory out of principle.

No, to me, Kavanaugh's best move would be to abstain from a vote on Roe v. Wade.

Is he Eric Weinstein's dog or something? Fucking pathetic boomer literally kisses jewish ass at every opportunity.

>people actually fell for this insane leftist faggot

Unbelievable

No he didn't

>Hurr we need to let the left win so they don't feel bad and cry

It's logically consistent for the guy who thought about state-sponsored girlfriends and culturally enforced monogamy to solve the incel problem.

Peterson is right.

Nice reverse psychology shill, shill.

I think he is right. Just my opinion.

What do you care anyway? You don't, you just don't want anyone else thinking.

Alright, I apologize.

I don't think so. What the democrats attempted to do was morally repugnant in ways that can only be allowed when your narrative controls the culture and the discourse. I think this whole charade needs to backfire horribly so the democrats at top feel even just slightly leashed in what they can and can not do. I'm terrified of what they think they can get away with if this ends in even the tiniest of victories for them.

Apology accepted.

What do you think of The Patriot Act?

Let me jump to the conclusion:
Personally, I don't like kavanaugh as a pick. But, the GOP needs to confirm him to stick it to the dems because of their foul play.

Kavanaugh alone will not tip any scales on the patriot act.

He is confirmed:
>Zionist
>Open borders UN consultant
>MK Ultra
>Drug user

Attached: Jordan Peterson Done.png (1920x6848, 2.25M)

Good post.

That's why people confuse Peterson for a conservative. He's just as spineless as conservatives and bears the same character traits. so they assumed he was one too, when he's actually a liberal.

Attached: globe.jpg (275x183, 9K)