Why are all the Trad girls either taken or have boyfriends?

It makes it Hell to even find one (especially in my situation since I live in one of the most Leftist parts of America) without having to go to East Asia to find one.

The very few Trad girls that are left, are completely unavailable, and I think I am more of a failure for it.

What is a Jow Forumstard to do in order to ensure that Leftism never again takes a foothold ever again, since starting a family is completely off the table?

Attached: 67693635462.jpg (335x401, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

funnyjunk.com
temp-mail.org/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Supply and demand. Roasties aren't worth a damn

They don't want to be a leftover female roastie

>Live in one of the Leftist parts of America
>Complain about the lack of trad girls.

Motherfucker flyover country is full of trad girls. My wife grew up raising goats and going to a Russian Orthodox church, where she gladly wore a head covering and learned how to pray to saints in Church Slavonic.

Attached: 1537071766243.jpg (576x768, 232K)

Go MGTOW

Attached: maynardmodelo.jpg (640x640, 60K)

They aren't all taken at all.
The trouble with inactivated chicks is that you have to find them and meet them and the only way to do that is to get amoungst them. Lads will never find a wife the way hand wringing shills were pushing on us in summer - by celebacy - they were trying to destroy our white nationalist bloodlines. You have to get in there and flash other grills on your arm as soon as you get hold of one. I can't be typing an essay on female psychology, but take it from an wily old foxy stoaty old musky stoat-fox that they run on pure jelly and the key to activating jelly is image. Let them think that you are desired by someone and they will long for you for themselves and do all kinds of crazy to put themselves under your control.
This years been crazy busy for me, but last month I let the debits on my online profiles slide because the Dems are ruining meeting people and sex with their rape hysteria (an extension of their Russia hysteria, two years of hissy fit lies) so right now even chicks have had enough of it all. Women live for men, everything they do is to make themselves suitabley attractive to us. They want to come to us, the backlash from this is truely awesome. We're going to be getting laid for being strong, the way it should be and the way it always has been so keep up the wins and we are halfway there. You think chicks prefer strong winners or mumbo jumbo spouting boring leftist beta orbiters? I already know it's option A.
Pic related: The best male the left has got. A self confessed steroid using midget with a tiny cock. Slow hand clap for the weirdo's.

Attached: IMG_7586.jpg (768x768, 125K)

Kek were not all taken. I'm a traditional virgin still at 26. I'm leaving Ontario for Yukon as soon as my dog dies and living a homestead life alone.

>Motherfucker flyover country is full of trad girls. My wife grew up raising goats and going to a Russian Orthodox church, where she gladly wore a head covering and learned how to pray to saints in Church Slavonic.

Problem is that there is nothing to do there, and all of the best schools to be indoctrinated by Marxist idiots are all in New England (I am in STEM majors). And all of the jobs I want are in the Deep Blue parts of the country (software related).

I may have no choice but to be all alone, since if I make money, I would only get a stupid gold-digging whore who only cares about my money, and would put up with me up until marriage, and then she divorces me and gets half of my assets at least, for herself.

I feel like a beta male.

You're a girl?

Yes. I'm a girl. I wish I could get into Alaska though. But Yukon I guess is fine too.

Why? You are in your best years, go find a man.

An easy way for you to gain citizenship is to marry an American (like me), but you want to be alone, for some reason.

There isn't any men in Ontario but hookups and liberal onions children. But hey mabye I'll connect with someone up there

It's impossible on Jow Forums to get to know you without getting doxxed.

But I am also assuming that you would also never ever date a Jow Forumstard

Kek how I am supposed to find anyone from the states I'm under that are into homesteading. I've encountered pepole from Maine and Vermont and ny. There fucking liberal men. But yeah I'd be down to marry a American homesteader. Or a trapper.

FPBP

its because you you are ugly.

Attached: download.jpg (189x266, 6K)

I am from Western Massachusetts, and I am extremely conservative. Lots of woodlands here. You would probably feel comfortable here.

Does Jow Forums even have a DISCORD or something?

What's Massachusetts like? If I can shoot deer and skin and eat it myself I would be.

I know a super trad girl, literal 10/10. White, blonde hair, blue eyes, model-like, Trump supporter, doesn’t even drink. BUT, she’s my buddy’s sister and she’s like autistically introverted.

>too good to be true
You know the rules user.
Atleast show that you aren’t a man or an extreme hippo

That would be in Berkshire County, and maybe Franklin County, which is mostly rural woodlands. I live in Hampshire County (which is to the east of Berkshire County and South of Franklin County), which is mostly Left-Wing colleges and dykes, but I would be willing to relocate.

Still, tons of woodlands out here.

>Heil’d

Ask her out man. If it’s your best friends sister it’s even better. You will become family and if she is super Autistic even better.

You like Trump right? This is a deal breaker
>188397223
Then I'm a whore. Your the kinda guy I'm looking to get away from.

>"Trad" girl
Just go work on a farm or some shit.

If you don't want a worm in your apple, don't grab one from the barrel, pick it from the tree.

Attached: marrigae age by state.png (732x382, 64K)

Do you hate Trump? I support Trump.

What's your contact.

Im born and raised in so cal, ventura country to be exact. I found a conservative virgin waifu. They are out there and they are attracted to confidence and self respect.

I really don't want getting doxxed, so how could I talk to you without anybody else interfering?

A fucking leaf. And you thirsty dick heads engaged it without receiving tits. Nu/pol/ sucks.

Jow Forums should I take a chance with this Navajo chick I met from one of the uni Christian groups?

I'm only half-white so you guys probably don't care what I do

Yes.

It's what our ancestors did.

because these women dont ride the cock carousel?

I am a virgin too, 28 years old, but I am trying to privately talk to that other Leaf in this thread, but I have no idea how to do it without getting doxxed.

go start a funnyjunk accountn and PM

admin is absolutely baste

All I want is a trad girl.

Attached: 1529632921958.jpg (245x234, 7K)

I just created a Funnyjunk account, but I don't know if the Canadian girl is even paying attention to this thread anymore.

Oh well :(

I'm on a phone isn't there just a fake email you can drop

>26
>virgin
>wants to move to sasquatch country
>is dogmatically anti-Trump

sounds like a piece of work desu. Good luck anyways, user

funnyjunk.com

Go start a new account here. Once you're done, I'll PM you once you give me your username.

there's a temp email site...but I have to find it bump for time

No I'm pro Trump faggot

Or maybe

[email protected]

I made it way back in 2006 when I was 15 years old.

Good trad girls get married fast and stay married forever.

That is what I find appealing about them. And why I don't like about them.

It's hard.

temp-mail.org/en/

>why do women who want traditional relationships have traditional relationships
boy I dont know my man what a mystery

If I knew how to solve it, I would have solved it long ago

I emailed Canadian girl (I think), and she never replied back either on here or on the email.

Oh well

:(

Stop looking at proles, user. Even liberal girls from well off backgrounds can be based. I know a girl from Boston who goes to my uni. She was straight up “Fuck Drumpf” during the election, but never drank, smoke, go out, sleep around, etc.

>Stop looking at proles, user. Even liberal girls from well off backgrounds can be based. I know a girl from Boston who goes to my uni. She was straight up “Fuck Drumpf” during the election, but never drank, smoke, go out, sleep around, etc.
She could have easily been redpilled. Very easily. Just show her propaganda that the MSM spews out, and she'll understand that her hatred of Trump doesn't coincide with the truth.

>actually thinking that was a real girl

Attached: laughing sarina.gif (260x420, 717K)

I am a girl though. Its not that uncommon, i guess.

No. Asking for either a timestamp and to post in here with a specific obscure word just to identify herself as real.

Which apparently she isn't, so far.

The point I’m making is, “traditional” girls are usually from higher income brackets, deeply religious families, or a very strong father figure. The whole “based country girl” meme pushed here is not that true imo. There is some girl in a class with me who sat down next to me and started talking to me. She is from a rural area, but told me that she goes out occasionally. Doesn’t necessarily mean she’s promiscuous, but still not exactly a positive sign. I’m sure there are also some statistics on teenage rural pregnancies.

I want to believe though

They’re out there

Is that delicious McDougal?

Attached: 95474_km__4__122_1086lo.jpg (2744x3787, 2.29M)

I don't think they are. At least not so much as to the point where there are even common at all.

user, I’m 21 at a liberal college and I’ve met multiple...

Not true. I am from a poor to average family, both parents had to work and i was alone most of the time from an early age. We are religios, but not extremely. We dont wven go to church and only occasionaly speak about God (found God by myself). Yet i am (kind of) traditional. I mean i am not perfect, i have my flaws due to a weak discipline sometimes (too much internet/phone consumtion), but i value spiritual qualities rather then materialistic and i am wishing to have a family. Never even thought about drinking, smoking or losing my virginity to some random dude

You live in a different society than here. Being poor in America means being around drugs and degeneracy constantly. I volunteer at a poor school, so many of the kids drop out at 16, have three kids with three different men, abuse drugs, and the cycle repeats

I'd say that for every such female there's like 10 men who want her, because she's indeed very rare and valuable resource for any man who wants to start a family. You have to either be top 1 of them or get extremely lucky. Naturally you're supposed to attempt killing your 9 rivals, but this obviously wont do today.

My point is, you can find more or less traditional women everywhere. Wealth, religion or a strong father figure arent a necessity for a human to value and live by a high moral standard

Just be careful, that you do not get raped by some invading goat-fucker.

cus if they're trad they married their highschool sweetheart and weren't raising cats till they're 40..fuckin pleb

Nothing is 100%. I’m just saying it is more prevalent in those groups

It doesn't help in my case that I never found a girlfriend way back in high-school (never went went to a single dance).

So I missed my chance more than 10 years ago.

Use Skype throwaway or similar and verify live video.
Quick, easy

Yes, you missed out on a lot of fun.
Like drama and STDs, maybe even rape accusation and alemony, bad experience and emotional trauma.

With a trad?

Don’t fret about it. Look at Brett Chadvanaugh. He was a drunkard in high school, but still was traditional regarding sexuality. He married at like 38 desu

Because there are like ten of them...

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

No, with women pretending to be trads.
I wont make any assumptions about you personaly, but most people seem to engage in sexual acts too early and because of the hormon cocktail in their brain,due to sexual pleasure, percieve their partner as the right and fullfilling one. But they dont love each other in im reality. And once the illusion of lust fades away, they realize, that they hate each other. Broken hearts are the result

You are trad enough. What kind of guys are you attracted to?

I just want to know how I should change myself so I could attract Trad girls, and not degenerates.

And she is not complying.

I don't think she was real

:(

Its difficult to explain what i find attractive, but ill try. First of all its confidence. But not in a intrusive way, but calm and grounded. A man who knows what he want amd doest give in to pressure from other people pr society im general. Also a variety of interests and deeper knowledge, or even better wisdom is very attractive too. Maybe its just a personal interest, but i really enjoy to talk about life, philosophy, God etc. So this is a big plus too, if a man van keep up a conversation. Looks, wealth and status doesnt matter to me much, as long as the person is genuine, honest and reliable.
Also i like introverts, as i am an introvert myself

I cant tell you, what you need to change about yourself, because i dont know you.
All i can say is, that you should be yourself. Yes, it sounds funny, but if you try to be someone else, a woman will "love" your mask, not your true self. And since you cant act your whole life, this might turn into a problem. Just strive for "perfection" and be a better of yourself everyday. Sound generic, but its the best advice i can give, i guess

Sounds like you're attracted to 75% of Jow Forums then, which does not help me, since most of Jow Forums is a sausagefest.

That, and most girls do go for looks and wealth, at least where I live.

Jow Forums is very bitter and aggressive towards women. And full of hypocrites. I dont think I would find 75% of Jow Forums attractive :D
Its just my personal
opinion though.

>smoking weed
>trad

It's because most of them are incels.

I don't care about losing my virginity, but I DO care about trying not to be alone for the rest of my life, to eventually get a wife I could love and support, and start a family with.

Maybe you are gross and creepy and they are just telling you they have boyfriends. Very common practice amongst females.

There was this one girl from one of my classes. She was from Vietnam (and has a thick accent), but she liked me enough. She has a boyfriend, so my only hope with her is if she breaks up with him. She knows I have a crush on her, but I agreed to just be friends, but I will ask her out on a date if she becomes single again.

Hopefully, she accepts.

Sure, i have a similar mindset. Turning 27 next month. My time is running out. But to be honest, i became friends with the idea, that i will never find someone.
The loneliness is sometimes driving me insane.

My old email address is still in this thread.

I don't know if you would like me though.

You are living in America. It's just too far away and the language is a barrier too, since i am very bad at english. Haven't used it for so many years, now i am a bit rusty.

I could teach you how to speak English better. I would be willing to give you a chance.

Your English here is really good.

pathetic

I don't think it's a good idea, because it will end in a dead end, probably. I mean, alone the distance would cause enough problems (got bad experience with this already).
But we could chat a bit, i guess.

Email me if you want to, and let this thread die.

Massachusetts is a lib shithole go to new Hampshire. Dont meet men from Jow Forums

its weird. almost every girl i know is pretty liberal and they are ignoring the the daily news about rape, assaults, gang crimes etc

they are just "individual cases" and has nothing to do with the poeple who needs help. that's hard for me to understand

Because you're looking in the West.

>Massachusetts
There's your problem. Do a vacation in China. Return with a loyal virgin tradwife.

Just go to Vietnam and get a girl like her.

You're already interested in teaching English, so you can teach for a source of income there.

I refuse to believe a trad qt still hasn't found a man at the age of 27 and that there's nothing seriously wrong with her.

I will save the e-mail, but I can't promise to write, because I am very careful about anonym contacts. Don't take it personal though, it's just me being autistic :D
Especially today i wont write any mails, its 2:23 am, i need some sleep.

>Just go to Vietnam and get a girl like her.
If only I was born 70 years ago and got my ass drafted, I could have gone FOR FREE.

>You're already interested in teaching English, so you can teach for a source of income there.

The only languages I am interested in learning (or teaching) is programming languages, since I want to code software for a living.

I haven't said, that I am perfect ;)
I do have my flaws here and there lol