How are you guys always right? I didn't believe you guys about pic related, but you were right about him too...

How are you guys always right? I didn't believe you guys about pic related, but you were right about him too. His latest tweets showed his true colours.

Jow Forums was right again.

Attached: Jordan Peterson explains.png (1149x1369, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm behind on Peterson whats been going on??

yes Jow Forums was definitely right when they declared ww3 was about to happen anytime in the last six months

Attached: fam.jpg (1024x576, 109K)

Peterson said Kavanaugh should step down because it would hurt the lefts feelings if he is confirmed

You are just as stupid as the lefties who hate him if you think he even has a side. He values responsiblity and freedom of speech. Everything else is whatevs

>"ey', don't ever back down from the bloody leftist mob ya see?"

>"kavanaugh should back down from the mob. we could get someone less divisive in and stepping down would clear his name."

I agree that I don't think this guy has a particular side, but seeing such an oddly glaring inconsistency in his message seems off. The whole "intellectual dark web" meme is the gayest shit I've ever heard of.

I miss the old Peterson who wore shirts with the collars up to the top of his ears and looked sick all the time.

Attached: 04DE5403-E929-4270-8F74-36FDACBA556B.jpg (1237x2144, 576K)

>yes Jow Forums was definitely right when they declared ww3 was about to happen anytime in the last six months
Fortunately the meme masters were able to avert the catastrophic event by using advanced mememetics to merge us into a new reality thus avoiding ww3.
Thank me later.
My hot pockets are ready.

We actually listened to what he said and took it at face value instead of "interpreting" it to mean something completely different.

The way you conservatives treat Leftists is the exact same way Leftists treat Muslims (and other Others). You refuse to actually listen to what they say, and impute motives upon them which would make them more palatable to their enemies inspite of their expressed views which you work to conceal.

He endorsed the so-called Civil Rights Act in the US which establishes a legally enforced race-tested social schemes. He doesn't give a shit about personal responsibility. He's selling gibs to "minorities" as the personal responsibility white gentiles have to "heal the world" and then giving Jews the credit for it after the fact. He says buzzphrases you like and then entirely replaces the meaning of those phrases into leftist faggotry.

>How are you guys always right?
We are a decentralized think tank. It is impossible to stop. You can take out many of us, but because of our nature, none of us are leaders, and therefore you cannot silence or stop us. Hell, people are banned and removed all the time....we don't even know. We are the premier think tank on right wing philosophy and other thought experiments. We can uncover truths in moments that take intelligence agencies months or years to find. We are everywhere, and so long as we stick to keeping our "power level" in check, we are unknown. Its a very powerful bunch of thinkers. Lots of ENTP & INTJ per capita then any other place on the net. We know everything, even if we don't know it yet.

JP is right tho.

>JP is right tho.
Sometimes. His latest tweets about Brett stepping down if nominated bordered on window-licking retarded.

He kept taking giant shits on collective white interests. That should have been enough warning for you. People like that are responsible for the mess we are in.

>tl;dr we all have autism

The two truths of Jow Forums
1. Jow Forums is always right
2. Jow Forums used to be better
Both of these are true at all times.

He's a jew puppet.

>oh no i dont like what he thinks on X topic
>i hate him Jow Forums how did we ever listen to him
also its only canadians that post threads against peterson

Jow Forums can see the worst outcome of future in one of the infinite parallel universe. it all happened a few years ago when scientist in kern tried to create a blackhole. all they created was a interdimensional link to other dimension that got summoned on a random place on our earth. it happened to be the server of a japanese animeboard. now we are here and can talk to people on different dimensions and see every outcome especially the worst one because the poor fags in that universe shout loudest

#BelieveWomen #ImWithJudenPeterstein

He is smart, but he is nothing special really.

Also everybody has a side.

>I only speak for myself.

I agree.

>Values responsibility
>Tells a supreme Court Justice to step down because a whore maliciously accused him of rape

You are why everyone hates leafs

There are a few things that I don't like about Peterson. I see him as a gate keeper of sorts, particularly to stop young, White males from moving to the hard nationalist movements. He's a pressure valve.

A cuck is a cuck until proven otherwise, like Lindsey Graham or Erick Erickson.

Attached: IMG_0913.jpg (559x1024, 122K)

I THINK what he's getting at is that for the good of the country Kav' should resign because the USA is too balkanized and we need to come together.

However. That's the complete fucking wrong reading of this. The Dems have gone completely stupid on stilts over this and they've ended up blowing off their own legs.

I don't think it can be overstated just how much the Dems shit the bed with this fiasco. They fucking blew it, big time.

So for Peterson to come out and say

>Be the bigger party guys. Kav should resign and we can all be friends again.

Doesn't even make any fucking sense. It implies the Dems would suddenly be our friends if we just sucked their dicks and gave them a back rub. Is he insane. The Slippery Slope exemplifies the ENTIRE strategy the Dems have used since the 1960's. Win a little - then use it as a fucking crowbar on the country to get whatever they want.

Giving in to their outrage and having Kav step down to "heal the country" or some shit shows Peterson is actually factually stupid and should probably be ground up into fertilizer to feed carnivorous zoo animals.

Yeah, I see what he's going for it's just that it's a fucking moronic idea and any adult with experience in the real world should know that.
People shouldn't be taking life advice from him.

He values nothing if he's willing to let it all get undermined for the sake of the left's fee-fees.

If you have a gangrenous limb you don't try and get used to it: you cut the fucking thing off.

Graham is still a cuck. The only reason he stood up and said anything about Kavanaugh is because Kavanaugh's another Bush-raised Washington insider. When it comes to other issues, particularly immigration, Lindsey Graham is and ever will be a fucking cuck.

We tried to warn you about that cunt, but you wouldn't listen

Attached: xbsp2n6x8gxx.jpg (2048x1360, 227K)

>I don’t agree with his last tweet so the paranoid schizophrenics on Jow Forums are right
Wew lad

Jow Forums is always right.

>the ENTP+INTJ bullshit
NIGGER GO READ SOME FUCKING SOCIONICS MOST OF THE "INTJS" ON THIS BOARD ARE ESFPs, FEELING IN JUNGIAN TERMS DOES NOT DOES NOT DOES ABSOLUTELY NOT MEAN THINKING WITH YOU FEELS BUT EVALUATING JUDGEMENT THINKING IN TERMS OF SPECTRUMS

If you want an example of ESFP look at Richard Spencer
You want an example of REAL INTJ look at based Greg Conte

Compare interviews with both and check their body language - as in the infamous interview with the cigar were greg was all awkward and feigning authority over the niggress. Contrast with Spencer's interviews with black people where he even tries to get on their side as ESFPs are born Diplomats above all - that's why socionics calls them "Napoleons"

The signs were always in front of you.

Attached: Jodan Peterson living room communist art collection.jpg (950x634, 348K)

Peterson hates nazis and ethnocentrism; so you can see why Jow Forums doesn't take kindly to him. However, he also hates communism, totalitarianism, authoritarianism, and criticizes the left for not having a reference point for when they've slid too far.

If you don't like Peterson it's because you're either a legitimate nazi, or just plain fucking stupid.

Attached: 7SESU7jJbA8.png (500x418, 283K)

THIS

He's so far up his own arse he thinks he's some sort of demigod

It's a testament to the absolute failure of our public schooling and university systems that this guy is considered some sort of "dangerous intellectual".

Give it time, you will be able to smell it eventually

White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

Never understood why anyone would listen to him...

Same for most if not all the people being shilled on pol

>current year
>not believing Jow Forums

Attached: IygBHwxl.jpg (640x630, 47K)

Jow Forums is always right.
So when are you going to come out off Trump hangover? When he loses in 2020 maybe.

Attached: 1538852878583.jpg (911x977, 126K)

he's a hollow man, my dude

>Go on and on about personal responsibility and self actualisation
>Don't believe in those conspiracies though bucko, climb the dominance hierarchy and change the world
>Just don't worry about 'what' to change

I swear Peterson is some sort of control point.
It's almost like an attempt to just put that young male audience in a position of being the person they need to be, but just enough so that they don't see what lies beyond that.

Should've been obvious when he was presented with the JQ. Educators (read: Indoctrinators) need to be distrusted 99.9% of the time.

It can be fun to practice free thought and having your own opinions from time to time.

He's a UN shill. Vox Day did a few videos on him that were pretty good.

He's a dumbass, don't dislike him because I don't know him but his boomer idealism is naive and childish. The West has already overdosed on atomisation and "individualism"

I don't think he's a malicious shill though. There are different kinds.
It's probably more likely that he gets pushed small talking points that he's suggested to follow while following his own philosophy.

His own views most likely conform to a globalist agenda, the only reason as to why these people would oppose communism (which they don't philosophically, as evident by his house) is as a calling card to young men on the opposite political spectrum.

i don't like him because he moralizes like the worst sort of christfag without actually believing any of it is literally true. Why the fuck should I listen to anything christ is selling if there is no ressurection?

Attached: 1536975490322.png (1200x758, 845K)

>I don't think he's a malicious shill
Yeah, there's certainly a difference between "controlled opposition" and "approved opposition", of which Peterson is probably the latter.

Attached: Jordan Peterson satanic communist.jpg (1200x800, 145K)

>Why the fuck should I listen to anything christ is selling if there is no ressurection?
I dunno; Why would you need advice to be justified by something mystical or supernatural in the first place?

it's not 2025 yet

whoa Nigel do you have a license for that hate speech?

The alternatives to individualism are either communism or fascism. Both of those ideologies were tried in the west and had catastrophic results with hundreds of millions dead as a consequence.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

And what he's proposing is an even stupider appeasement. He wants Kavanaugh to give in and reward the self righteous mob for their bleating and blatant obstructionisn. The only good outcome from that would be pissing off the other side and egging them into the same self-righteous moralism he warns of, and that's if they decide to burn the whole thing down and go full RWDS.

Fucking radical centrist. 100% leaf, unworthy of annexation.

Attached: 1537862472620.png (569x584, 198K)

There's no way he's this stupid. He's doing it on purpose.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-06 Jordan B Peterson ( jordanbpeterson) Twitter.png (588x454, 80K)

CHEATING WHORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE!!

Fix your daughter, Perterson. You fucking drug addict Soros wannabe kike.

Attached: Petersons daughter married instragram.jpg (365x625, 123K)

I was redpilled by Vox Day.

Jordan Petersen is a goddamn weirdo. He has recurring wet dreams about cannibalizing his "hot" cousin and apparently a dream involving his grandmother that is too fucking gross and creepy to repeat here. That alone told me he isn't worth listening to.

>He values responsiblity and freedom of speech
He literally kicked Faith Goldy out of a free speech event she was invited to.

Most of his "Truth bombs" are just boring, entry level "conservative" talking points. If you asked him the wisdom of kicking out Muslims or other brown skinned foreigners, he'd go SJW real damn quick.

This is true, can verify. Internet personality test confirmed suspicions. INTJ master race reporting in

He's not stupid, he's malicious.

>has a patreon

>doesn't get deplatformed

that should tell you that he's either useful to the establishment or they just don't care about him since he's ineffective.

I don't understand his logic.
A. Even if Kavanaugh is found innocent and gets the position, no one will ever believe it. He will always have a tarnished record, no one will hire him ever again.
B. If he is innocent, there is no reason to step down. Just to please liars is absolutely absurd.
C. Let them freak out. Let everyone see how crazy these people are, let everyone see how much money they are being paid to do this. It's a collusion effort between these protest groups, the democrats and the media.

Pol is slowly turning into b. b long ago turned into experimental gay sex in the high school locker room then took it mainstream

I said he was a (((hack))) from the start. You cucks didn't believe me back then. The accepted view on Jow Forums was that he did more good then harm. Just shows how braindead h alfchan is.

His logic comes from finding ways to appease the left while still claiming the moral high-ground. He does this in all things. When the left says "kill white people", Peterson says "okay...but let's die with dignity".

When you do a dig on someone and UN/CIA and behaviour modification pop up its pretty easy to say hes not what he claims.

Attached: 1a6e527709e44757a8d09af6c2cbfe73fd9c2a02acb6a9b6809f02ca926d1804.gif (500x667, 794K)

This makes me sad.

This notion of centrists and classical liberals as "gateway drugs" is ridiculous and has never succeeded, outside of a few personal anecdotes. Peterson has even said his goal is to stop people from becoming right-wing.

He's the one who made "Cultural Marxism" a thing, I don't understand why he became such a leftiest appologist.

Being a Liberal doesn't mean you blindly accept false accusation because you don't like the results of an election.

I am a fan of Peterson. He is a great father figure to a generation of boys with neutered fathers. Peterson is right in what he sees as wrong but cowardly in what the ramifications of generation basedboi “cleaning their rooms” means. He knows a healthy generation of men would be forced to purge the degeneracy all around them and Peterson doesn’t want anything to upset his comfortable existence of Patreon bucks, his comfy Proffesorship, blowjobs from the Jewess wife, tendied, make rugs, etc. etc.

TLDR
He knows what’s wrong but is too scared to follow through with the fix so he only goes so far then dials it back to appease the feminized degenerate masses

>How are you guys always right?
it was exceedingly obvious to everyone who wasn't a brainlet. peterson's as kosher as they come

That makes sense, did not know that

>when even peterson, the guy who literally advocates for government wives, think you're too extreme

republicans are animals that need to be put down

>He knows a healthy generation of men would be forced to purge the degeneracy

Peterstein is the exact opposite of what you said. Hes there to pacify the rightfully angry people and lead them like lambs to the slaughter.

Attached: f5d60863303e83e004e1cc5e96eda528ca9419082b39dcf1789f0551f36b5675.jpg (1024x1005, 159K)

Regardless of your political beliefs, you can't just organize a media hit on someone at the last minute to try and delay the results.
The democrats are lying about their motivation, and so was Ford. It was 100% political, and 0% related to some party 36 years ago.

This is a very dangerous game to play, you only like it because it's working in your favour. If someone accused Obama of rape and had the same amount of evidence, I'd support him as well.

I'm actually seeing JP in person tomorrow night in Denver, if there is a Q&A I plan to ask him about the glaring inconsistencies between his "never back down from the mob" comment and his recent Kavanaugh tweet.

I have a lot of respect for Peterson, and I think he deserves a chance to explain himself.

No shit it was political. The guy is a rapist piece of human vomit and they're trying to put him one of the most powerful places in america. Supreme court shouldn't exist in the first place. It's a group of unelected fossils who try to force their dogshit backwards views of the world on everyone. At the very least they should be democratically elected.

>He is a great father figure to a generation of boys with neutered fathers
Dad Simulators are not father figures. He's an abstraction of fatherhood, he's dad if dad was a camgirl.

Are you really on Cyprus

Good, and record it. I imagine someone else will ask, or he'll talk about it.
This accusation is 100% mob rule and 0% evidence, there is absolutely no reason to support him stepping down. No Peterson fan would ever agree either.

Sam Harris, being the atheist on the other hand, I can understand having a much larger lefty following he needs to please. He's not alt-right and he was very TDS when Trump started.

>being a liberal

Attached: Vladimir_Lenin.png (807x1075, 740K)

A dad simulator is still vastly superior to numale human garbage or a single mother.

People that voted Trump literally saved the world from a Luciferian pedo banker kike world govt. If they ever took control they would have purged you blue haired communist faggots by the millions and kept the 'republican animals' as slaves.

You idiots have no idea what you stand for. NWO minions.

Shut the fuck up you mentally deranged retard.

What is sarcasm for 500, Alex

>Worshipping a creation of zionists and secret societies and thinking youre part of a 'movement'

Well, no. He's not a rapist.

You can't use rape accusations as a political weapon and expect it to be taken seriously.

You are going nuts here. You basically want to destroy the checks and balances of the Government because you don't like 1 person, who's not even that far right. He's actually not going to overturn Roe v Wade (at least he wasn't before this) and he's not a Trump supporter.

Trump gave the moderate, mainstream conservative Judge the seat because he didn't want anything too extreme.

I've never seen this kind of political BS from the left before. If you don't value the established systems in the first place, than what value does your opinion have at all? You are either to dumb to understand how Governments function, or you are too radical to have an opinion about it.

Because once you are in possession of the Truth, one can start making predictions. Just like in science. When the predictions come to pass, it's a further testament of the veracity of our truths.

Jow Forums is always right, because the truth is politically incorrect. It has always been and will always be so.

Lenin and stalin are both cute and therefore did nothing wrong

Attached: 1538681860957.jpg (884x757, 97K)

Even if you don't believe the guy is a sexually perverted fuck, his behaviour has been absolutely unacceptable. They way he has behaved at the hearing and throughout most of his life is 100% a red flag that this guy should not be in such a position of power.

It's simple, really. Burgers are brain food.

Attached: Feinstein Murkowski.webm (720x480, 530K)

You do realize this entire thing was orchestrated in order to get him put into position by ignoring anything hes actually done and just shifting it into a circus of public outrage where everyone with half a brain can tell the democrats are acting like absolute retards, yeah?
Of course they are in on it, us full-brained individuals know ford was intentionally being unbelievable to reinforce his bid, they are all part of the yale swamp.

Being outraged when you're falsely accused of rape for political reasons is in no way disqualifying of a seat on the SCOTUS. This is 100% a manufactured leftist talking point, and you're a colossal retard if you genuinely believe it.

Kavabro did nothing wrong.

Ginsburg - pro pedophilia
Sotomayor - loves witchcraft

Attached: 5fa54cc89a047449f89ebea5c534dd636c6278ba3935f710f86854bc0e9fdc8c.png (740x692, 507K)