I HURT MYSELF TODAY

twitter.com/mb/status/1048596211551354880?s=20

Attached: Screenshot_20181006-154303_Chrome.jpg (1079x1300, 348K)

>every person who goes to a therapist is a crybaby liberal
makes sense desu

I went to one and was not a liberal.

I was a shy as fuck neet, now I am just shy as fuck

you should tone down the medical dosis in the water supply just a notch, that or get those terminator drones ready asap

>implying a therapist is legally allowed to state something like that

i remember when these same democrats supported slick willy's impeachment. so good for them for being consistent.

Conservatives don't go to therapy. Shocker

>our STORIES don't matter

>my therapist brought up Kavanaugh in every single session

Therapy is for Jews and 5oyboy fags.

>our stories and our rights don’t matter
isn’t this a guy?

And probably gave her patients a complex to go along with it
Gotta keep them coming back, after all

Oh no! New York is going to turn blue! oh wait...

it's a onions. Onions totally consumed its host. There is no boy in there now.

>mentally ill people are sperging
Uhh ok i guess.

Lol, this is just pointing out that majority of mentally ill are leftists. I would never see a fucking therapist.

That’s a terrible fucking therapist then since every session is supposed to be confidential.

Or this asshole is lying. Hard to say.

Where do these fucks get off thinking their wants supersede the wants of those who disagree with them?

>therapist tells client about what other clients tell them about
Isn't that against their ethical guidelines? Who the fuck am I kidding... they still haven't ripped the certifications away from those who diagnosed Trump without ever meeting him!

Cant wait for the old hag to go, the salt will be unreal.

Attached: 6-3.jpg (800x1200, 111K)

>we'll vote them out
>we'll vote them out
>we'll vote them out
>we'll vote them out
>we'll vote them out
These retards think they're the only ones that vote and that everyone that doesnt vote agrees wtih them. They forget their "side" is occupied by lazy drug addicts that cant be counted on during the midterms. I cant wait for November

Wasn't it just a few yeas ago that the left was telling everyone that Sotomayor was going to be ajustice and to get over it if you have an issue with her?

I'm sure they can make general statements like that without any trouble.

you can't spell "therapist" without "the rapist"

Attached: 1532132940370.jpg (260x206, 12K)

I've went to a therapist before
Literally a woman paid $150/hr to be quiet and listen, while you unhealthily spew out the contents of your unconscious. Every once in awhile the therapist throws out some crackpot advice that she got from a manual.

It's not general though.
"I had a client who came to see me because of Kavanaugh..." is a general statement and could be any client out of many.
"Kavanaugh came up in every session she had this week..." is NOT a general statement and it has exposed the fears of every client she had to this fucking blue-checkmark on twitter.

SOON

>can't spell therapist without all the letters in the correct order

Attached: badthings.png (913x766, 779K)

women's rights were a mistake

>women's rights were a mistake

You just don't get it, mane

You just don't get it...

Attached: salty.png (1032x510, 107K)

therapist
the rapist
THE RAPIST?

what kind of shitty therapist tells you what other fucking patients are telling her when everything you say to a therapist is suppose to be confidential