Let the triggering commence! We will wage a major IRL meme raid this Halloween! You know what to do anons!

Let the triggering commence! We will wage a major IRL meme raid this Halloween! You know what to do anons!

>Big collection of all the drama surrounding IOTBW and the success of IOTBW
ghostbin.com/paste/8agh9

Reminder

>Be aware of cameras
>No trespassing
>No vandalism
>No changing the message
>Plain black text on white paper
>No extra images, watermarks, links etc.
>No placing them in outrageous spots (synagogues, churches, monuments, etc.)
>Feel free to do it in costume
>Place them on college campuses at your own risk
>ANYONE SAYING THIS IS ILLEGAL IS A SHILL
>ANYONE SAYING TO CHANGE THE MESSAGE IS A SHILL
>THERE IS NO ,"PHASE 2"

Attached: Itsokaytobewhite.png (3508x4961, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sit6zUQKpJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1538633318593.jpg (2000x900, 204K)

Attached: 1538427107437.png (7016x4960, 229K)

Attached: 1538427127095.png (7016x9924, 457K)

bump

Attached: 1538593799266-1.png (5528x7200, 798K)

bump my nigre
also phase 2 is for faggots
so is changing the poster
have fun postering, my goyim!

Attached: 1538386476493.png (597x674, 77K)

Attached: 1538386357236.jpg (1024x683, 110K)

2018 will be even bigger than last year.

Attached: 1534646097904.png (723x539, 318K)

Attached: image_3.png (705x573, 83K)

Attached: image_2.png (660x606, 97K)

Attached: 1538694286692.jpg (3024x3960, 3.05M)

Attached: image_1.png (690x633, 164K)

Good luck white youth!

bumped

>Ink jet version, and NOT the laser version
is that because of the glow-in-the-dark markings left by laser printers? You're sure ink jet printers don't do the same thing?

Ink jet does it too. It's irrelevant. Do not worry about it. Make sure you post some on your local (((freemason temple))).

bump

>It's irrelevant. Do not worry about it.
Boy I wonder who could be behind this post.

That's an odd disclaimer. Using injet paper in a laser will destroy your printer, or the copier at work. You use the correct paper for your printer.
Hmn...

>that fucking leaf that shows up in every one of these threads to try to scare people away from printing by spreading a jewish fairty tale even more laughable than the Holohoax
>then the leaf accuses someone else of being a jew
Whatcha doin, Rabbi?

I might put one up on my campus, definitely one in my neighborhood

I'm the guy telling you not to seriously think that some CSI:Cyber cunt is going to take this flyer down and analyse it and then magically figure that YOU somehow were the one person on the planet that used tape to stick a piece of fucking paper with 5 simple words (none of which are racist nor violent in any way).
GET A FUCKING CLUE!
"muh microdots"
You show me ONE FUCKING CASE of someone in America getting busted from this "printerdots" bullshit.
I'll Wait!

Attached: WHS.png (900x629, 25K)

You are a fucking retard. A simple google search would have show this to be true. Hell just take any fucking laser printer, print something, and use a magnifying glass.
youtube.com/watch?v=sit6zUQKpJc
It's not even just how you're wrong, it's how confident you are which truly shows the dept of your stupidity.

You dense nigger I am not even the one who brought this up, I just saw it in user's jpg aand wondered why he made that comment.

I am not saying you shouldn't bother with this campaign, I am just brainstorming the best way to prevent getting caught.
I guess the best way would be to just feed the paper several times through the printer at different time intervals.

that's retarded
no one is getting shoahed for this
it's a fucking poster

Buying a laminator and will be cable tying these all over the city.

print master copy.
Find professional copier and duplicate when nobody is looking
profit.

shit ain't james bond or some shit.
literal faggots and trannies have no problem sticking shit up in public or straight telling your children to thier face aboout shit. why should you?

Any EU anons doing this?

Don't fucking tell me that, tell him All I said affirmatively is that yeah the dot thing is real, not sure how often it's used.

Attached: 20180918_234937.jpg (1200x1600, 635K)

Is it a thing?
YES! of course it is and has been for years!
Do I NEED to worry about it?
Fuck NO! not after the blatant miscarriage of justice and abuse of authority taking place lately.

Post 'em.
do or do not. there is no try.
keep your fucking head DOWN and don't look at the camera. Wear a mask anyway.
if you can't put up a piece of fucking paper without worrying about "getting caught" and suffering "consequences" in a world filled with TRANSSEXUALS who manipulate
CHILDREN, then you deserve the fate you make for yourself.
>I'm not going to post reply and ruin the digits

Attached: whysoserious.jpg (460x258, 41K)

would make more sense if I knew who this cracker was.
>who is this cracker?

Attached: 20180905_132404.jpg (1200x1600, 617K)

Attached: 1535330878489.jpg (482x417, 79K)

Attached: 1535322819537.gif (202x360, 2.59M)

It's
Okay
Big D
Approves

Now your starting to get it

I should. I started this thing. I'm waiting for the rest of you to get caught up to speed. so far, it's been more about quality rather than quantity. I'm patient, user, but the clock's ticking.

Attached: BP_But_of_coursh.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I plastered a bunch of these last halloween. Plus random ones throughout the year.
This year, i have tripled the amount of stickers to post throught my community.
I don't claim to take any credit here.
I'm just trying to meme my dead family member into history.

Bump

1- >Take paper to fedex kinkos
2- >Make 100s of copies on a copy machine that can do it in a matter of 5 minutes

Done. Not traceable to anyone or anything, except a copy machine that hundreds of people use a week. And if thats even a real thing they can do, tracing print "dots", they will get nowhere. Or simply use a random old printer then throw it away.
But I'm seriously calling bullshit on the whole "traceable print dots thing".

Attached: image.jpg (750x499, 97K)

It's okay to be white

Arguing with this would be simply impossible. There is no way to do it, without contradicting yourself, or appearing as a "Anti White, Racist Bigot". This idea would literally cause the left to cannibalize itself. Anyone who disagrees will be racist by default.

Attached: image.png (1000x1000, 594K)

It's a group effort, user. for whatever it's worth, If this particular op helps you achieve your personal ends, then "may you find success".

pretty much this. has anyone even tried to do this at a kinkos (or whatever) I doubt they'd notice. Shit, if this year's turnout is worthwhile, I'll be paying for custom banners to be made at print shop and ordering flags made to be flown.
If I can get enough $ saved up, and find other anons in MI area, I'll be handing this out for free (on condition that they be publicly displayed). We'll see how this year turns out.

Attached: IOTBW_Phase1a.jpg (612x408, 28K)

After this "le Kavanaugh" thing, I anticipate this , if done well, should generate enough salt for this mid-terms to be a lock. We'll see.

Attached: IOTBW_NOW.jpg (500x500, 89K)

Here is why I love the "Its okay to be White" movement.
>It draws on the liberal left to define "white" or "whiteness"
>White or whiteness is a subjective term with no clear definition
>Is an Italian white, how about a Greek, or Russian. Who qualifies as "White" and why
>This brings us to the next issue at hand which is who is NOT WHITE
>Chink in the armor is anyone who is half white. Is a girl or guy with a white dad and a black or mixed mom considered white? Why or why not?

It is simply an impossible argument to have especially in a public setting

Attached: image.jpg (750x712, 96K)

It's legal in Canada to put these up.

Go around and ask 5 simple questions and make documentation of the answers you get:
ONLY "YES" or "NO" count as valid answers.
No rambling attempts to "explain" are necessary nor valid.
the 5 questions are as follows:
1) Is it okay to be Gay?
2) Is it okay to be Jewish?
3) Is it okay to be Black?
4) is it okay to be Muslim?
5) Is it okay to be White?

I guarantee that by the time you get to question #5 they will SHOW YOU who they REALLY ARE.

Attached: A_matter_of_perspective.jpg (419x374, 16K)

bump

This is stale and gay. Kavanaugh appointed, red wave 2018, the SJWs party is over. We need to start talking about occult religious stuff like satanism/luciferianism (which the top nazis practiced btw) as an antidote to Judaism/Christianity.

We live in a country where you have to hide your face just to put a sticker up that says "It's okay to be white" up.

That's Weimarica for you I guess.

>White or whiteness is a subjective term with no clear definition
You actually just sound like a leftist Jew on this point deconstructing white identity all together. Along this line of thinking kikes come to the conclusion whites do not exist (or rather that is what they push, they obviously think white is a thing or else they wouldn't be trying to destroy us)
Italians Greeks and Russians (lol who says they aren't besides shills?) are white, people of European decent (Slav, Celt, Germanic etc.)are white, it's really that simple, it's very subjective at all.
Mixed people are obviously no white.

Dont take the bait nigger

Attached: 1538840418032.jpg (150x215, 8K)

Its on user

Attached: 1538787395219.png (825x475, 133K)

>Along this line of thinking kikes come to the conclusion whites do not exist (or rather that is what they push, they obviously think white is a thing or else they wouldn't be trying to destroy us)
And THAT'S how /we managed to use their own momentum against them, and WHY IOTBW is so successful.

Attached: 88_degree_chess.jpg (243x346, 24K)