Why do women lie about rape so much and why are they always believed without investigation

Why do women lie about rape so much and why are they always believed without investigation

Attached: girl-is-bored.jpg (424x283, 21K)

It's a form of bragging to them. "I'm so beautiful, men can't even control themselves around me."

>It's a form of bragging to them. "I'm so beautiful, men can't even control themselves around me."
Fpbp

Actual rape victims are all like, yeah I don't feel beautiful I feel used.

>Why do women lie about rape so much

Citation needed

Seething roastie!

The answer: projection. Female brains are completely self-centered. They cannot think rationally about things that do not concern them. To them, it's just "ME ME ME". So whatever they broadcast into the world is projection. They project their inner desires and feelings onto the world outside, because they don't have any other way of engaging it, being self-centered cunts.

The Female NPC wants to be raped. All this talk about "rape culture" and "sexual assault" stems from an inner yearning to be desired by beautiful, strong men. Dominant males who will fuck them hard and satisfy their pussy tingles. They don't have that in their lives, but they want it, so they think about it a lot, and then they project these thoughts onto the outside world.

Women want to be fucked rough by mysterious strangers. It's exciting for them. It also gives them a lot of artificial attention, which they enjoy a lot. Suddenly, the "rape victim" becomes the center of attention, which gives her better chances to be noticed by the males she so desires (or so she thinks).

Women are emotional subhumans who should be put in cages and only let out after they have birthed 5 white children.

You don't belong here and it shows.

It's not so much about believing as it is just hearing and investigating. It's a touchy subject that isn't so "believe it or don't" as it is validating claims and taking them seriously.

All women deserve being raped

They are manipulative subhumans who want to terrorize men for fun. Only in cultures where rape by women is taken seriously do women lie about it pathologically like in the west where as in Africa they only take actual rape as in niggers violently beating the life of you then fucking you with EVIDENCE YOU COULDNT FAKE in your pussy or anus that it happened. So only the worse rape cases are dealt with leading to black women getting raped constantly in Africa. White women have no clue what a rape culture is.

I don’t think he’s disagreeing with the fp
He’s just elaborating

It is my belief that some women reject God, see themselves instead as dieties, to be adored, and believed without question.

That is the reasoning behind the "believe all women" mantra.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty.

There are no other Gods, only false idols.

women have a vagina

Emmit Til

you Whites barely know nothing about false rape allegations. Shut the fuck up heebs

The claims are almost alwayd testimonies from the girl and her friends. Theres never any evidence, if there's proof the man and girl were alone together and the girl says she was raped the guy gets charged everytime

Men tend to be objective, women subjective.

To a man abstract concepts such as truth, honor, justice seem very improtant.

To a woman these are just buzzwords that can be used if she thinks it advances her interests. Ultimately women think that "truth" is a flexible concept and a matter of perception.

So it's not so much that they lie it's that they really believe they can retroactively withdraw consent. Thus, in her mind, she had a few drinks, she now thignks the guy is ugly, she was hoping to land a chad.... so actually it really was rape all along. and eyah, she read in women's studies that like 85% of white men are rapists...

Men and women think differently. Only men can build just and fair criminal justice systems. However now women can vote and are gradually getting into more of our institutions their mindset will infect more and more.

>they always believed without investigation
This is why women lie about rape so much.

Men and women are equal under law, but culturally women still enjoy the privilege of being female. They know they can leverage this politically. Look at how potent it is, people are willing to ignore extremely firm legal tradition and float things like "the burden of proof lies with the accused"

Sadly even though men and women are made equal under law, while boys are taught that they must act as leaders and good examples and have a sense of duty, women are told "don't let anyone tell you no"

The guy doesn't get charged every time, obviously. Often they don't get far without a rape kit and multiple testimonies. It was never going to be perfect, but rape could be very easy to get away with.

they can't rationalize. they are slaves to their emotions and their reality changes with feelings. if enough people tell a woman that she is a dog, she will become a dog and will start barking and shitting on the street

it's because women have a pathology of the logos (a priori logical possession), men can develop a pathology of the eros (emotional possession ). carl jung talks about it in aion. then think about how ethics are made, men create ethics through competition and instill them into his woman. why do you think women always mimic your interests? it's their instinct to adopt your morality. most men just waste this instinct on showing her all of their favorite video games and anime. you're supposed to instill ethics into her. this is what women crave. the "boundary testing" is just women that have a poor moral compass, and don't know exactly what they crave.

>they always believed without investigation
That ship sailed today

It's because women are not acting like women. Feminism told them that they are men without penises. So they get drunk, fuck random dudes, and then can't live with their shame. So they push the blame onto someone else. Clearly they were raped because they never would have made such a stupid decision on their own.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 10K)

They just do - and they lie about other abuse they've suffered even when there is none. They hide behind their gender after operating in the world of men fails them. Unfortunately, they rely on White Knights to come to their rescue, usually in the form of ignorant police officers with a high school education.

>Not acting like women
But they are. This is what women are really like when they are allowed to show their true colors as the West has allowed them to in the past 70 years.

Do you have proof though?

>Citation needed
"1 in 4 women in college are raped"
"2/3 rapes are never reported"

Both proven to be complete and utter bullshit

eventually no one will believe women and we can rape them without consequence. Always look at the bright side

I've heard those claims a lot. Could you provide sources that show just how bullshit?

2/3 rapes are never reported...but we have the report. Which is how we can tell you that 2/3 rapes were never reported.

The lack of Sharia law to keep these whores in line.

You can ask people if they we're sexually assaulted and then ask if they reported the sexual assault.

>your flaps are burning

Attached: 1286761113888.png (268x265, 146K)