*dabs*

*dabs*

Attached: Untitled.png (622x423, 38K)

He's back

Attached: 1538449301473.gif (188x167, 2.68M)

A 71 year old man has no business being this based.

How the fuck does he do it

Joe Rogan says he has a huge dick.

>Republicans are going to crush the midterms
lol

That may have been true if Kavanaugh had been denied. But now that he's been confirmed, this'll drop from the headlines and GOP voter enthusiasm will decline. Dem numbers have been steady for months, and this latest blow is only going to further encourage them to get out and vote.

GOP won the battle, lost the war.

Attached: 1536547137996.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

What sort of smear campaign will the Democrats launch against Trump's next SCOTUS pick? They already played their "he raped me hand." What else do they have left?

>Joe Rogan is an expert on celebrity dicks

why does this not surprise me in the least

Rep. voters have been energized and donations almost doubled.
Get ready nigger

Attached: bitch please.jpg (476x268, 21K)

wrong. the base surges when GOP fight back

> Dem numbers have been steady for months, and this latest blow is only going to further encourage them
No retard. Our numbers have risen vs Dem numbers thanks to this Kav shit. And Kav losing would've demotivated and disillusioned Rep voters with a party they would've seen as having failed them. But instead he's won, so people are motivated to vote to keep the victories coming.

Don’t you have some houses to rebuild or something?

>N-n-no winning was bad!
>I-if your enemies lose they win.
Where's that blue wave?

Attached: John_Podesta_official_portrait.jpg (170x222, 11K)

>houses
Kek. More like tin sheds

Mental gymnastics

Im thinkin hes back...

Hmmm well only the future will decide (although all the leftist predictions have been off for 2 years now) At some point you must all get tired of losing.

Wrong. The GOP is ore energized than ever now that those faggots Paul Ryan and McCain are gone. The republican party is shedding it's old cuck shell and aligning itself more towards Trumpian politics, Lindsey Graham is proof. This are better than ever you shill faggot.

Attached: 2342.png (242x257, 81K)

>being this delusional

Attached: 1525131325217.jpg (1280x640, 262K)

Goddamn she's hot.

Red Rape soon brothers

Red rape approaches

repubs got more energized than demos. having to protect a man from rape allegations is much more infuriating than simply virtue signalling that you believe all wamens red is going to crush the mid terms

Da Nang Dicky BTFO

Attached: Blumenthal_lol.png (500x789, 142K)

Its going to be law mommy, and Feinsztein will attack her for her religion.

It was a win for GOP support either way. If he was denied, GOP voters are pissed off. Since he's confirmed, it exposed the Dems' slimy tactics. This will drive up GOP support in the base, showing that their elected officials, when down to the wire, CAN actually grow a spine.
Barrett is next in the pipeline I'm guessing they'll try racism with her, despite the fact that she has two adopted niglets

The reps need to keep enthusiasm high. Maybe hyping the swearing in of kave 1-2 week before midterms and have the left sperg out and riot. Trump should put one of his controversial tweets that are true but phrased in such a way that the media tries to rile up the left.

Sure. Watch as the left throws the most off putting tantrum this coming weeks leading up to the election. Whatever agenda the media had won’t be able to be pushed because the kavanaugh tears would be too close.

>Breaking all the rules and norms
>Only ones actually following procedure while the democrats are flinging poop everywhere
Why are retarded liberals always like this?

SO FUCKIN BASED MAGAPEDES! FUCKING LIBERALS BTFO XD

Look at the statistics, lefty retard.

Yea, that's how it works. Lol, you a fuckin idiot?

>seething

>GOP won the battle, lost the war.

Pretty sure the Supreme Court was ALWAYS the war.

Attached: 1486254576265.jpg (1024x848, 59K)

SEETHING

you stupid fucking island nigger; people arent going to forget this in 3-4 weeks, what the fuck is wrong with the people you hang out with?

What rules did Republicans break?

Is anyone else getting even a little worried about the one-party rule that we're now destined for?
Just me huh?

haha chuckled hard

the "waaaaah elections have consequences and we have no power but you should stop and let us run things anyways" rule

> what is wishful thinking

Hey stupid fuck. All this false outrage just radicalized Kavanaugh into a full 1488 soldat, and the American people are now fully aware just how depraved democRATS are.

she's so cute

Attached: brainlet1.jpg (550x543, 83K)

bich

>Take a nap.
Go to sleep schlomo.

He reached his peak in both fortune and fame, so he really just does not give a shit. He retired from acting years ago and no one would know who he is if it was not for family guy, but he is the closet Jow Forums has to an out right wing celebrity.

“R-Russian spy!!!!!!!!!!!”

Woods frequently posts here btw

>GOP voter enthusiasm will decline
not as long as you are the party of tranny pedo bathrooms and putting kids on hormones. Vote blue my ass

Attached: 1532391829062.jpg (1242x1829, 1.42M)

>drowns

Rethuglicans and Jow Forums are retarded if they think this is a win. Americans don't like a weighted and disproportianate government and this will backfire on the right. If Rethuglicans nominate and force through another SC justice the right will be finished for 100 years in American politics. Americans are not nazis and won't accept one-party rule. Screen cap this.

Attached: 1512302487168.jpg (600x836, 94K)

Normally you'd be right, but Democrats let screeching children hijack their party and are repulsing more and more people with their theatrics and temper tantrums. Until the less radical ones cut the babies loose and start appealing to centrists again, I expect more of the same.

I don't post here wtf are you talking about

Here's the thing. I don't like a weighted government. I think it works best when people have to actually reach across the isle. The democrats have decided they will not do this, ever. And they will throw tantrums instead of debate policy, and they will screech and holler and throw poop and call all their opponents racist, sexist, bigoted rapists and past that they have nothing. Not a single workable thought or idea runs through their head, so I'm going to vote republican until we get a different two party system and the democrats can just fuck off forever.

Do you know what day it is today? Do you know when the election is?

I think this poster is partially correct.

However I think both bases are energized now thanks to the loss.

The way they keep this up... 2023 the constitution will be amended and the supreme court will rule in favor of Trump serving more than 2 terms.

jamie, pull me up that video where joe rogan calls james wood a dick

It already hit that spic's island

You can't reach across the aisle to existential enemies. The Democratic Party is the Anti-White Communist Coalition, with the old equally anti-white neoliberals on their way out. The Republican Party is the party of implicit Whiteness and while a minority of minorities will always support it, the future of the party will always be with Whites and a non-White America will be a Democrat-run America. You can't even agree on whether a man is a man and a woman is a woman, so how can you reach across the aisle? The issue isn't that the Democrats are immature. The issue is that they're aware the Left and Right are existential enemies while the Right is just barely starting to wake up and realize they've been at war for decades and haven't been fighting back.

It won't be one party rule. Once we're out of Crazy Town we'll likely start disagreeing again. But for now, we have to escape Crazy Town.

>Once we're out of Crazy Town
Key phrase

>pull that up jamie
>look at the veins on that thing!

Escaping Crazy Town will require balkanization. America is too diverse and most of the Left is too far gone to be deprogrammed.

checked

You can't even spell aisle so kys

Unironically this Kavanaugh debacle gave outraged Republican leaning voters the chance to actually update/register and be prepared to go out and vote. At this point, they only need Trump to go out and keep telling them to vote, which he does because he's been doing rallies non-fucking stop. The man's made of pure energy, and if there's any dirt that shows up on Feinstein or the Democrats between now and the election (because the investigation is now open to look into who leaked the information), the Dems will either get demoralized for being under scrutiny from Republicans with actual balls, or they'll ignore it and assume bluewave, which means slightly less voter turnout than pissed off Republicans/Independents.

You also have a bunch of people who never voted before going out to vote FOR Trump this time because they were demoralized during the 2016 election and are now energized to make up for a lost vote. Trump now has the fucking Never-Trumpers on his side, and he's going to every race that he thinks he can win to get people to vote.

This fucker will go down as the man who singlehandedly destroyed the two-party system in America.

Dems are in no way energized. They've alienated traditional liberals (white working class) and moderate independents with their catering to the progressives. This bullshit they pulled with kavenaugh hurt them even more. People that may have stayed home are now going to go out and vote seeing what will happen if they obtain power again.

Mind I don't think its going to be a red wave either but I think any blue wave has just crashed against the jagged rocks of reality.

blue wave incoming

Attached: blue wave.jpg (952x1024, 117K)

The Democrats invoked the "Nuclear Option" when they controlled the Senate under Obama. For most votes to end debate requires a 2/3 majority vote. The Democrats voted to allow debate to be ended with a simple majority on judicial appointments. The Nuclear Option. Now the Democrats are crying that their past actions have now bitten them firmly in the ass.

Fienstien already has a sworn affidavit's from 3 holocaust survivors placing her in the guard tower at Auschwitz....

The current crop of Dems are without a doubt the most shortsighted politions in the history of this country

gets blindsided at every turn, still thinks he knows whats happening next.

>this post
>that image
The lack of self-awareness is completely expected.