Democrat Senators now call for adding 6 new states to be added

They want Puerto Rico, DC, Guam, American Samoa, CNMI, and USVI to have full representation in Congress.

Attached: 7876676778.png (774x793, 124K)

Are they planning on paying their fair share on top of reparations for all the past years we've already been supporting them?

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Holy shit a fucking senator actually said this

>(((Shatz)))

Every time.

Never going to happen.

Split California up and make new states

Is there a reason that they're not actually considered states tho?

It's almost as if there is a well-established process for territories to obtain statehood, and these territories are not engaging in that process or able to be successful in it.

DC should not be a state, and Puerto Rico should not be a territory of the US. The rest are piddling places that can't survive on their own.

Does he realize that only whites can be Americans? There are no humans in Puerto Rico, DC, Guam, Samo or anywhere else.

they have never asked to be states. they want all of the benefits but none of the drawbacks

no more fucking black and brown people!!!!

Relax Chang

Lel better let canada in on this too. Considering most are all fed up with their liberalism run government. Kek

This is a very high IQ post.

Schatz is the german word for treasure.

They are not stypud. Ssilee calls it "voting a new people".
Yes, white Americans, we are being replaced.

*Sailer, god damnit

You want more liberal votes?
If you think red areas of California will stay red after splitting up the state, they won't
Liberal companies will move in and start changing demographics

I don't want to be a mutt. Just give us back to Spain

Attached: ae9eefda5fe703c888bba87e8fe946c3.jpg (396x594, 138K)

but why not long island :(

We only use you for a naval port.

Absolutely pathetic. It really shows that democracy isn’t about representation of the people, but a strategic game to gain power. To these politicians, we’re nothing but a vote. American history after the 1860s can just be seen as this — the corruption of power that led to slaves being emancipated and made citizens for their votes, the suffragist movement to make women into votes in the 10s-20s, the immigration reforms in the 60s to bring more foreigners in, baka.

(((Schatz)))
>im literally shaking what do I do?
>brown it up senpai

Attached: 1538469557461.jpg (937x683, 260K)

This is literally the chicom gameplan

Not sure if Trump will be able to prevent it. Canada has to be brought to heel pronto and the chinese immigrants need to go back.

Sounds like something that might need to be brought before the supreme court :3

Does Spain want you? Because I'd be totally ok with that.

>Black people are leaving the Democratic party.
>LGBT community has gone too insane for the Dems.
>Ilegals are being BTFO.

The Dems are looking for ex convicts to exploit for votes. I've seen it with local Democrat politicians in articles. Dems are parasites.

Puerto Rico should become its own country.

Attached: 1472364850831.png (639x645, 171K)

Eliminate California*

What did they mean by this?

No, most of the liberal votes are in the cities in one area
The rest is republican

Why don't we just cut them loose

Attached: 1183533849875.jpg (580x435, 33K)

>implying black = felon

They can't make DC a state. DC is a neutral zone; per that damn dirty Constitution written by white men, the federal government cannot play favorites to one state over others.

LOL, lets add more looter states so we can get more looter senators!

>split it in half and let norcal be a state
>socal still votes blue
>norcal votes red
>instead of 100% cucked, it's 50%

>No one ever talks about the Chinese problem.
>No one ever wants to talk to the guy who talks about the Chinese problem

This.

They realize they are losing votes lmfao.

With Trump you're safe, but as soon as Dems get power, DEAR GOD you guys are fucked.

Remember, this isn't a short term fight, they're mad as fuck.

They'll hold a grudge, the further right we bring it, they'll quadruple it back further left.

You can never let the left win again .

Is CNN redpilled?

(((Schatz)))

Schatz means Treasure in german.

"Formerly incarcerated"

Really makes you think when democrats need criminals to win elections.

I knew it would be a jew without even seeing the name or face

Attached: 1538633325431.jpg (638x501, 157K)

They're insane and desperate

Criminals relying on literal criminals to stay in power.

Attached: seinfeldcigar.png (343x343, 167K)

>allow felons to vote
>start releasing felons en-masse
You know they would

CNN is rayciss as fuck.

I love it.

Attached: 1386641929262.jpg (125x124, 2K)

Only Puerto Rico has the population to do so. Fucking retards need to read the constitution.

WE NEED MORE NIGGERS - the idea

Coastal california up to Sacramento. Then split off Northern California with pockets of inner California going down.
There, you got you blues and reds.

only convicted felons have the wisdom to vote Democrat

Felipe VI looks better shaved.

Soros organizations are now actively sparking US nationalist zeal in it's territories to be added as states. Sreen-cap this.

>schatz
>wants to absorb third world money pits to outnumber and outvote the white goyim

pure coincidence I'm sure

How about No

I hope people are starting to realize that Democracy is going to have to go soon. You cannot allow these people back into power. If you give them even an inch they'll open the borders completely and give anyone who sets foot on US soil voting rights, affirmative action hiring, and UBI.

so americans have places to go on vacation without needing a passport

Puerto Rico is the perfect example of how dem benefits keep poor people poor. Repeatedly they had a chance to become a state yet they never do because it'd mean giving up their territory benefits.

OH GOD IM A STUPID FUCKING WHITE MALE WAAAAAAH THE BROWN PEOPLE ARE GONNA REPLACE ME DRUMPFY PLEASE SAVE ME I WANT MY BLANKY

We're taking over. Get used to it.

If they let Texas split itself into 4 different states first.
Then we can talk.

Add us first. I need out of this shit hole.

Joke's on them, we're going to add Alberta and Saskatchewan instead when the day of the rake arrives.

Yes sweetie. Except for the senate, the president, the supreme court, the congress and everything else that matters.

Proud of you :)

Attached: 1518456589338.png (177x236, 42K)

PR votes every year on whether they want to become a state
every year the vote no because it would literally be a worse deal for them to be a state than a territory
way less benefits

>t. lone Japanese soldier hiding in the bushes in Philippines till 1974
Yikes

Checked

pic related.

Attached: day of the rake.png (756x749, 509K)

imagine actually believing this on a day like today. half of the posters here are former democratic voters. most white people grow out of the childish bullshit. it's only the NoC who mostly don't.

surely it must all be a coincidence, but unless the us literally absorbs all of mexico you are completely fucked

Bumping just so that someone makes a Call of Duty game with this exact story.

Just high iq people minding their own business.

Lol try harder next time shitskin.

>A bunch of third world shitholes to be added to the US
Surely it's for a good reason and not just pathetic attempt to get more blue votes and legally take in more spics

>fully incarcerated individuals allowed to vote
lmao

They want 12 new Democratic senators to change the voting structure of the country forever. Sorry Jews it's not happening.

This kind of thinking is literally what caused the Civil War.

Read John C. Calhoun's speech on the Compromise of 1850

Trying to accelerate the browning of America, huh?

fucking underrated

Big brained poster here. Everything you said is retardedly wrong

kek talk about doubling down on a losing strategy

Attached: 1503499350223.jpg (1058x705, 117K)

So basically we need more niggers and Browns huh

nuke New England

Attached: Capture.png (1103x155, 12K)

Good.

>DC
As in Washington DC? That's already a state. And what is CNMI and USVI?

it's also like 50% nigger

Why don't we just shoot you again?

Northern Mariana Islands and US Virgin Islands

how long do you think the right has been grudging?

No, they’ll just shuffle around the illegals to make it three solid blue states. Instead of 2 Democratic Senators, you now have 6. Conglaturation.

>We need to increase democrat voters
No

>Guam
Navy sailors and Marines can already vote.

Because then China will take them

I don't think they thought that thru

Checked, same

Trump's hands sure look bigger than Trudeau's here

Attached: BluecheckequalsJudenStar.jpg (960x720, 104K)

Invade Mexico and then head to Brazil,
Make South America Green, again!

Attached: Green.jpg (225x225, 6K)