Nothing

> Zero evidence
> Zero corroboration
> Zero memory of very key things

But succeeded in convincing 40% of the country that BK just rapes the living fuck out of bitches for fun.

Absolutely fucking vile and fucking disgusting. Hell won't be kind to her or (((anyone))) who put it in her head.

The devil was at work here, but was defeated.

Attached: 27-christine-ford-hearing-republicans-2.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 107K)

Plus, She still has no tits to fondle!

Do remember anons. Eve was tricked by the (((serpent))). Adam was tricked by Eve. Don't let females trick you.

>But succeeded in convincing 40% of the country

She didn't convince them, the lying media did. She could have walked in wearing nothing but a plant pot on her head, released a massive shart and walked out and she'd still have been called 'credible' and 'honest'.

Indelible in the hippocampus
>That's insane, in the brain

FFFFFuck this bitch

press S to spit on her grave

Who needs evidence when I believe her?

>Zero evidence

Umm, aren't you forgetting the part where she said it happened? DUH!

Like, a woman said it so that makes it true. It's 2018.

Was this guy's 14 yr old prostitute thing a nothing burger? Where is the outrage

Attached: Memedez.png (648x530, 642K)

but did you see how she acted?

Attached: 1538806010221.png (518x531, 652K)

The whole hearing was like a dark comedy retelling of the emperor's new clothes, a woman with clear mental issues coming up and telling blatant falsehoods and yet the leaders of the country had stand by and pretend everything she was saying was gospel truth.

The (((media))) decides whats outrages based on (((their))) agenda. Kavanaugh being a Justice is what matters to them, not the welfare of children.

INDELIBLE in the HIPPOCAMPUS is the WINNING

it's not that she is so convincing it's just half of your country is fucking retards

What happened with the (((Julie Swetnick))) case?

I think they're split on it.. half of them think it's ridiculous.

haven't seen this. Is that from a recent snl or something? source plz

What will happen to her?

this
they would have edited in a heartfelt speech spewing out her ass and shopped the flowerpot into a pussy hat

>(D)

That's why

Everyone is blaming Avenatti for making the previous accusers seem less credible and easier to dismiss

Do you think leftists will go completely spastic. It seems pretty fucked over there right now. Segregation is the only peaceful solution.

it's shopped, this one's real though, odd reaction to being surrounded and touched by 2 men at once

Attached: pol.jpg (1024x766, 102K)

I'm literally shaking rn thinking about how people out there don't believe women or survivors of near rape or imagined rape. wtf is wrong with our nation baka. this is a big win for rapists and white men but a huge loss for the 99%

>The devil was at work here, but was defeated.

Satan is female nature.
Think about every cardinal sin and realize, it's basicall all what female nature is.

Mind
Blown.

IDK, I mostly see women crying. I think the future depends a lot on what the republicans do. They need to discredit ford entirely.

Attached: image.jpg (847x768, 95K)

>She could have walked in wearing nothing but a plant pot on her head, released a massive shart and walked out and she'd still have been called 'credible' and 'honest

Unly proves how low the female untermensch is, cognitively.

>Woman being raped on live television

Remember pic related everytime this fucker gets on his faux moral high horse.

Attached: menendez.jpg (940x627, 167K)

kys

Look at it as an exercise in how easily mass brainwashing can happen by the media. Take the media out of this & no one believe it on it's merits.

appointed judges are fucking bullshit and give a hugely unseen amount of power to leaders

>SNL being based

No

This is a raep post. I am raeping this womanchild with my words as you all look on.

Fills gud, mane. Try it yourselves.

It's not love, just some surprise postseks.

why was she there speaking at Kavanagh's job interview in the first place?

this little jewish woman is everywhere

Attached: file.png (495x512, 373K)

>Zero evidence
She said it happened though.

Roy Moore 2.0

If the pleb voted, Kv wouldve lost.

SNL had a RBG skit where they asked her not to die. LOL

Why does she look like link from good mythical morning?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Attached: liberal tears.jpg (961x720, 98K)

Can you plz make this into a cartoon? I will share it on my myspace page.

Attached: 1538190723471.gif (377x272, 2M)

1.Nobody has evidence

2. She brought this up to multiple people before trump was even elected and again before trump was nominated, and has collaborators to that

3. She remembers who was there and the FBI was blocked from interviewing them. What more do you want?

This is all just a bunch of BS mental gymnastics to justify pissing off liberals. It’s exactly how you guys acted about Roy Moore, as if it’s normal for 40 year old men to get banned from the mall for no reason.
But I did know this was a doomed case to begin with. People spent millions investing in Kavanaugh to make a good conservative. The senate regularly sells weapons to the Saudis, they don’t give a shit that some chick got assaulted.