PRESS P TO PRAISE JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD FOR THIS GREAT VICTORY OVER EVIL

Attached: 1529847019037.png (612x392, 401K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8
youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our Real History
youtu.be/X2q7jK7lxzw
youtu.be/6fd4fXnzxMc
youtu.be/tGRp9EgM76I

Bible in 24 hours - Crash Course - R.I.P. Chuck Missler

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8

Heavenly Warning of things to come

youtu.be/ot0cPU9MIOQ

Decoding Deception
youtu.be/Ih1LPFqHSSM
youtu.be/3sd9IOJCzYY
youtu.be/xNyeHzO1oEc
youtu.be/p9kM14keqNo
youtu.be/7fgvJpRO4kk

Attached: Happenings.jpg (1600x924, 214K)

P

P

P
Amen

Attached: 8.jpg (640x479, 173K)

t. butthurt

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA OP IS A FAGGOT

Attached: 1511953921393.gif (300x298, 543K)

P.

and PISS on the RINOs who are crying about "what ever happened to compromise?" those fucking plants.

I remember when this happened holy shit

Based

Also the number 7 is very Holy in the Bible.

P

Was having a shitty day and this unironically made me laugh my ass off
Thank you for this christcuck

KEK is Lord and Pepe, Trump be upon him, is His Messenger.

P

Praise

Attached: 1535925898766.jpg (465x585, 42K)

P

P

P

P

Jesus is lord. Anybody opposed to Him is a jewish tool

P

Confirmation really bum you out?

P

P

P

P

Attached: 1531425243293.png (636x757, 395K)

"These most crafty enemies have filled and inebriated with gall and bitterness the Church, the Spouse of the Immaculate Lamb, and have laid impious hands on her most sacred possessions. In the Holy Place itself, where has been set up the See of the most holy Peter and the Chair of Truth for the light of the world, they have raised the throne of their abominable impiety, with the iniquitous design that when the Pastor has been struck, the sheep may be scattered.

So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel--let the reader understand-let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains

I saw again the strange big church that was being built there in Rome. There was nothing holy in it.
Then my Heavenly Spouse bound me as He Himself had been bound to the pillar, and He said: 'So will the Church yet be bound. She will be tightly bound before she shall again arise

Praise Jesus Christ our LORD, the Warrior Kimg who is to return and reign forever.

P

P

the Most Holy Virgin did not tell me that we are in the last times of the world, but She made me understand this for three reasons.

The first reason is because She told me that the devil is about to engage in a decisive battle with the Holy Virgin, and a decisive battle is a final battle where one side will be victorious and the other side will suffer defeat. Hence from now on we are for God or we are for the devil. There is no middle course.

The second reason is because She said to my cousins as well as to myself that God is giving two last remedies to the world: the Holy Rosary and the Devotion to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, These being the last two remedies, this signifies that there will be no others.

The third reason is because, as always in the plans of Divine Providence, God, before He is about to chastise the world, exhausts all other remedies. Now, when He sees that the world pays no attention whatsoever, then, as we say in our imperfect manner of speaking, He offers us with a certain trepidation the last means of salvation, His Most Holy Mother

Praise the Lord

Attached: fullfilled-prophecies-on-jesus-free-bible-chart-from-word-of-god-team-1-728.jpg (728x942, 169K)

P

Attached: ebeabeb.jpg (768x768, 177K)

P

Attached: swastika.jpg (500x480, 28K)

P

P

P

P

Attached: Jesus.jpg (468x482, 35K)

P

P

P

P

P

P

P

P

P

Thanks, bigman.

P

May the Lord bless us and save us from our sins

P

P

P

P

fuck off christfags, nobody wants to hear your shit

P

P
John 3:16

have your P

F to forgive this user
F

Praise
&
Honor
&
Blessing
&
Power
To Him, the Prince of Peace, the King of all, the Savior of mankind.
To Him be the glory, no one else.

P

P

P

Attached: A497E964-C9E5-4BAE-B27E-2D7161657185.jpg (640x568, 90K)

P

Praise Jesus

Attached: FB_IMG_1537674632815.jpg (720x469, 27K)

P

praise the lord of the goyim

ya'll got souls too

P Praise the Lod

P.

H

Check'd & Praised.

Attached: E7E7A672-E361-44BF-925A-BF92E7A32605.jpg (1242x1362, 616K)

P

P

People still unironically believe in Christianity lol

P

P

P

P

P

P

P

No woman god.
No woman co-redemptrix.
She was a nice person and all, but only Jesus is Lord.
He is The Way, not a way.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

P E P E

No false gods either.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 459K)

P

P

JOS
Whoops, finger slipped

Attached: FinalRTR.png (1296x3960, 253K)

THIS POST IS TO HONOR THE WORLD-HERO, THE WORLD-TEACHER, THE CHRIST, WHO IS THE SON OF THE LIVING GOD.

Attached: 2a4opd.jpg (562x776, 94K)

This is the best tribute I can think of.

Attached: kavenaugh and thomas BEST BROS.jpg (778x1432, 93K)

Catholics do not say Mary is God. We say that The mother of God is rightfully the Queen of Heaven and earth, since her Son is the King of Heaven and Earth. It's biblical.

"King Asa also deposed his grandmother Maakah from her position as queen mother[...]"

P

P

P

PPPPPPPPPPP
THANK YOU SO MUCH

Attached: Christianity4.jpg (1438x2000, 384K)

I was also wondering if praising Jesus on Jow Forums is the same as praising him in song, or in prayer? Is Shit posting for Jesus a legitimate and God approved form of worship?

Attached: Christianity12.jpg (2024x2617, 767K)

females have no souls, god used the body that was known as Mary to birth himself. She can't be queen in heaven because women don't go to heaven, god just makes avatars of the ones who were loved by men so those men can have them to fuck and keep the companty. Theologians 5:11

The day PAGANKEK nigger larpers got BTFO
KEK

Attached: asshatru.jpg.png (500x597, 121K)

Attached: Hamartano.jpg (2560x1582, 1.73M)

P

P

Is eveyone going to church tomorrow?

"God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them" Genesis 1:27

Praise.