Soon it will be two years

Did he or didn't he?
1. Look at Lindsay Graham
2. Look at Mitch
3. McCain is gone
4. Maine's senator voted for Brett
5. #metoo suffered a lethal blow today
6. Jeff Flake folded
7. He even let one of his senators go to his daughter's wedding and get drunk cause they didn't need his vote.

CAN THIS MAN BE ANY MORE BASED?

What a time to be alive my friends.

Attached: WINNINGCapture.jpg (640x314, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOpsuUdYoyw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 135F647C-EDC7-4A0C-848E-21F825C69DEA.gif (202x360, 2.42M)

Checked.

Attached: 1517374242757.jpg (1890x1083, 578K)

Attached: norhkgif8tp11.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

Politics aside (fuck liberals), this video is terrifying

>Still no wall
>Still no voter ID laws
>Soros is still funding ATIFA and other left-totalitarians

Call me when he addresses those. Supreme Court justices can't address those problems.

why?

Attached: 1538688686264.gif (320x384, 1.31M)

That is a video of a man giving zero fucks

I dont think its an act, he is actually giving zero fucks

he is learning to win

Easier to do once you have the SC locked down.

He’s a cuck, he doesn’t like winning.

he's barely two years in and has had to fight 24/7 against the libshits and the deep state

fuck off with unrealistic expectations, the man is delivering, give it time

his smile and optimism: restored

Attached: 1525001727782.jpg (608x417, 82K)

I hope he keeps adding allies to this alpha strut

Some people don't understand that you can't win a game of chess in two turns unless your opponent is a literal retard. These things take time.

>4. Maine's senator voted for Brett
Based, but she commit career suicide?

Two years to pass laws is plenty of time. He could have done the first two in the first 100 days, or at least the first year with his Republican majority.

add linsey to that picture
boomer chuck grassley should be there too

Hey kike. FISA gets declassified and Israel loses their only ally, you get drafted and then you die. GG it's over.

He hasn't even started the wall user.

Poor thing doesn't even know what he's voting for.

Have you ever seen a man that knew what he was doing?

Attached: 1525131325217.jpg (1280x640, 262K)

>Dahnald...
>McCahnell...
>I leave the rest to you

Democrats had no ability to stop voter ID laws, nor the Wall.

He kept those on the table to blackmail us with for the midterms. He'll probably do the same for 2020. I guess it's smart politics, but if it fails and Dems gain the House he's a lame duck and none of this really matters long term.

Nobody can objectively deny that he taught the GOP how to win - you just need to FIGHT BACK. They've officially learned.

This one is gold lmao

that's quite the dank tweet

MARTIAL LAW NOW

How in the world did we get this lucky?

Attached: 1405550749850.png (399x388, 113K)

He's teaching me some things about the world, life, and decision making too. People who don't like him and don't want to know the first thing about the ways he thinks and the ways he works are doing themselves a big disservice.

Dear Christ, he's an absolute master. I was never proud to be an American until he became our shitposter in chief. Now, I laugh heartily at every other country for not being as fortunate.

This is great, but Graham did good, but I'm wary of his motivation. He's a faggy snake in the grass, but he did well this week. I hope he keeps it up.

True OP. I'm quite impressed with Lindsey Graham. Never in my wildest dreams imagined that I would say that...

Attached: Wolf Quotes5.jpg (624x624, 62K)

What the fuck laws does he need to pass? He just needs to enforce the laws already in place.

I had to look to make sure this was real. DAMN!

We really DO live in best timeline. Thank you GOD!

BTW I love this faggot who is always attacking Trump. Him and his brother had to plead they were retarded in Federal Court so they were not responsible for the swindling to escape charges of being like Bernie Madoff.

Attached: Paid shills.png (641x729, 91K)

I think since that literal demon McCain is burning in hell whatever blackmail he held against Lindsey Graham is gone and he is now free to be his true self.

Attached: Pepe is happy.jpg (500x500, 271K)

>#metoo suffered a lethal blow
They're going to be more energized after this, but they don't realize how unscrupulous those allegations appeared to normal people. If you accuse someone of gang rape at the 11th hour of a high stakes nomination/election, it smells like bullshit.

Because, God is on our side.

All those replies to (((him))) are gone.

it was and is bullshit. If it wasnt they would have pressed criminal charges against him, but that brings in a real investigation, and a very real trial, where these bitches would be found guilty of lying under oath.

McCain had it in his last will. "The video I have of Lindsey Graham shitting his pants at my daughter's sweet 16 and crying in the bathroom will be buried with me."

Do you think he's President for life user?

What's going to happen when he leaves office? He needs a legacy beyond just the Supreme Court.

>What the fuck laws does he need to pass?

I literally said you moron. Voter ID laws and funding the wall. He and the Republican controlled Congress could've done that day 1.

Dahnald... You have done well..

>the wall meme

The wall is more of a symbol than a practical tool.

What the country needs is voter ID and to get rid of ALL welfare for illegal immigrants.

Now, if he could get rid of ALL welfare, no matter for whom it is, it'd be even better but that will never happen.

We will still be facing the collapse of SS in a few more years and I don't see him doing anything about it, unless he decides to tackle that during his second term.

Republicans will now bow to our God Emperor Trump.

You're forgetting one thing. In the beginning, it wasn't GOP vs DNC, down the line. It was DNC vs Lions vs NeverTrumpers/NeoCons. The last two years we've been dealing with the fact that a good 25% of GOP Congress was dead set on stopping Trump's agenda, and it seems like this SC nonsense was what it took to show NeoCons what the consequences can be.

Maybe now we can get these damn laws going, but before the GOP was fractured, if pressured to fall in line.

>trump is filling congress with testosterone via osmosis

MAGA

MAKE ALL GIRLS ATTRACTIVE

MEN ARE GETTING ASSERTIVE

MAKE ACQUIRING GAINS AWESOME

MANY AMAZING GOING-ONS AHEAD

The Snapping Turtle McConnell
Tell the Cops the Graham

I am so glad globalist scum McCain is gone. I honestly think he held dirt or some other power over majority of republicans in the house and senate. He was a cancer to the Republic and the died accordingly.

Attached: why I think John McCain is a peice of shit, exhibit a.jpg (1200x901, 145K)

With McCain gone, Graham is free. I’ll give him a chance at least.

>wahh no wall

SCOTUS SAYS YES

>wahh more spicricans

SCOTUS SAYS NO

Cucking already eh? We haven't even started winning yet.

because kek wills it, i envy you guys

Don't forget the Orrinator; roasties getting BTFO'd left and right. youtube.com/watch?v=zOpsuUdYoyw

Attached: 1538784386825.jpg (530x500, 135K)

>no wall
>no muslim ban
Eat shit drumpfkins

Go home Ann.

Attached: ann coulter coalburn.jpg (1600x1200, 234K)

>I'll give him a chance at least
Me too. I'm just trying to say that people should be wary, that's all. He did great and I hope he continues down this path.

Lmfao, SS will apparently collapse but we have 700,000,000 dollars for the new defense budget

Why is this the first time I'm seeing the gif version of this?

Attached: b&w check.gif (353x448, 1.47M)

You don't know how SS works. Its collapse has nothing to do with a lack of funding. It will collapse because it's unsustainable.

Just let people keep their money.

You know SS comes from worker's salaries being taxed specifically for it, right?

It's not a part of the general tax revenue pool, like the defense budget is, and Congress has shown 0 inclination to give SS general tax revenue to prop it up.

Based big dick energy

He's a political genius and way ahead of everyone else. Even the liberal media is starting to admit that.

Blame those fucking sellouts in Congress, you little bitch.

Niggas need to get fucking primaried.

Except Alaska women voted against Brett.
>Graham
Still supports amnesty
>McConnell
McConnell is a henchman, just taking orders.
>Collins
She won't support immigration reform, or getting rid of Obamacare.
>Flake
I'll give you that one.

lol just point out that a roastie is a mental child and they go berserk because they know it's true

Attached: cry.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

Ermagerd Trump didn't instantly reverse 70 plus years of political corruption fuck him....bro are you really that fucking stupid

Man, them's some faggy ass wolves. GTFO.

baby steps user, baby steps

i really hope so

Collins didn't commit career suicide. She won her election by 30 points, and Down Easters get pissed when out-of-state money tries to influence their elections.

God's will and decency

We don't have time for baby steps.
We have years before America is brown and Republicans can never win again.

Attached: 1537035754590.png (470x427, 32K)