So SNL basically told Kanye to shut up and dribble tonight and everyone is gonna perceive this as #woke instead of...

So SNL basically told Kanye to shut up and dribble tonight and everyone is gonna perceive this as #woke instead of incredibly insulting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ASqnnZpsX1M

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 12.21.38 AM.png (492x275, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjdFqQjlRJk
youtube.com/watch?v=cREAgH0Uv5M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

funny how kanye puts out his best album after being a trump supporter.

Black skinhead/yeezus era was just trying to steal blam lord's style anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=BjdFqQjlRJk

here the speech

A very racist video desu lads

youtube.com/watch?v=cREAgH0Uv5M slightly longer version

hes breaking the conditioning. Wonder how long until the tavistocks will snatch him up again

Th Jews really promote the hell out of this awful show. When they lose this in 5 years, where is the central jewish party line/brainwash going to come from?

THEY SHUT DOWN KANYE'S TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM TODAY

I think (((they))) shut it down

Attached: 1534785735105.jpg (1271x397, 73K)

Snl now have spics? Why is that old show still on air??

Does will Ferrell has a running joke of ordering tacos with "no mucho picante" from this very colorful Mexican while reading the news or something? Genuinely intrigued.

oy gevalt

i feel like for the first time since the 2016 election it's actually happening. tides are turning. Between kanye and kavenaugh, cracks are beginning to show in the conditioning. is this just wishful thinking?

holy shit

the kikes really have no limit

by they he means kanye

HAHA KANYES FACEBOOK IS DOWN

MASTERCARD, VISA, AND PAYPAL ARE NO LONGERS PROCESSING PAYMENTS FOR HIS FASHION BRAND

HE'S BEING ALEX JONES'D

haha mass arrests are coming.

Attached: 1529168562917.jpg (608x417, 82K)

Whoa, is Mastercard pozzed? Fuck

Attached: 1518231494878.png (730x734, 946K)

Im scared, the politics are starting to go full stalinazism.

Attached: 1514132371220.png (814x675, 413K)

why is this guy just randomly suddenly the face of comedy in 2019-86 days? hes not even funny like even remotely

hes a kike

>muh pedowood platform

literally kill yourself you worthless subhuman ape

nah Kanye deactivates his social media accounts all the time. they'll be back online when his new album is done and he's ready to drop it.

we need to get this kanye shoah trending

liberals were brainwashed with kanye for so long that they cant help but love him no matter what he does.

liberal zoomers were already ready to vote for him

ok i trust you. I can't believe he told ye to go back on his meds these people are evil.

this is why you should have SJW troll accounts at the ready to start a shitstorm but that takes preparation to look credible

The SNL speach was given by Pete Davidson.
>Davidson was born November 16, 1993, in Staten Island, New York, the son of Amy (née Waters) and Scott Matthew Davidson. His father was of Jewish heritage and his mother is of Irish ancestry
>As of October 2015, Davidson lives in Brooklyn Heights, New York.
>Davidson, who has suffered from Crohn's disease since the age of 17 or 18, at the time said he "cannot function" without marijuana, adding that he would not be able to work on Saturday Night Live, and that attempts to perform without it have not been successful.
>On March 6, 2017, Davidson announced on his Instagram account that he had quit drugs and was sober for the first time in eight years.
>During an interview on comedian Marc Maron's podcast, Davidson clarified that the only drug he used was marijuana and, while he has since cut back its use considerably, the personal problems he initially assumed were a result of his daily marijuana habit were actually caused by borderline personality disorder,
Why is none of the above a surprise in any way shape or form.

>white liberals telling black people what to think again
by the way, how the hell did that ugly fucker land Ariana Grande?

>tfw 9/11 wasn't bring your kid to work day

Attached: 3573567.jpg (527x528, 37K)

They all are. But he's an unfunny kike. What's going on

Top kek

mass normie death when

Wow they have really dug their own graves here. All this does is inspire curiosity as to what Kanye said that was too illicit to be told again. And when folks see that it was no big deal, it will get normie brain screws turning.
This is the definition of SHUT IT DOWN done wrong. SNL funeral pyre when?

not soon enuff

Got link that isn't blocked in aus?

HE LEFT THE PLANTASION CATCH THE UPPITIY NIGGER

>That hat will upset every black person ever

THIS WAS THE SHIT KANYE WAS TALKING ABOUT. Black people aren't allowed to be individuals who think for themselves. Some faggot on TV can speak for the entire race ass long as it's the "right" opinion. Fuck SNL

>You have an opinion? Well get thee back in thy lane, you apeish negroid. Just stick to picking cotto-I mean, making music like a well trained monkey.
Christ, these people are more racist than we ever were

That wasn't too bad tbqh. Pete Davidson is in his element with off the cuff stuff like this.

emu stole yo cyberfreedom

czech'd

go back to the kitchen whore

Lmfao who watches this show this sucks

And who is that faggot? Doesn't he date Ariana? He looks like he has cancer

lol they're so fucking racist. it's embarrassing to picture black people sit in front of the screen and nod along.

Why? They aren't very smart on average.

Nationalize them all.

>Pete Davidson is in his element

GAS

Ariana Grande is so used up that nobody wants her. Her mother is also ugly and gives everyone an idea of what she will look like in the future.

You got to give credit where it's due. Pete Davidson is actually a funny kid. He is of course soaked in Hollywood cock. (((They))) gave him a 10/10 gf and a spot on a weekly TV show. He has to play ball.

SNL isn't funny at all. Literally the stupidest jokes I have ever seen and do not understand how people laugh at this crap

She might be used up but you'd be lying if you told me you wouldn't.

I don't laugh at brainwashing. Wake me up when everyone's favorite mass shooting suspect is on SNL

I fucking hope so

Attached: IMG_1140.jpg (1390x282, 40K)

go be a faggot somewhere else

NPC

Hey Kanye, shut up already. Nobody cares about your celebrity opinions. Now, what was it you were saying, Mr. Kapernick?

It's vicarious embarrassment, user

Ok :(

Attached: 1488614124218.jpg (308x302, 24K)

im busy

Attached: 1533510842976.jpg (500x326, 139K)

Remove safe harbor laws for mastercard.

what the fuck is wrong with their faces?
they both have buckteeth and 5heads.

Attached: 1453564657567.png (657x527, 38K)

BUTTHOLE EYES

Attached: wu.gif (400x216, 599K)

Based Democrats, still putting uppity nogs in their place 50 years after Jim Crow. Bluepilled conservashits will bitch about this.

Damn. "Unavailable" in Japan. That's hilarious, though. I'd like to see it. Kanye scrubbed all of his social media it seems. SNL seems like Jewish Leftist claptrap, though.

Ha aha!!! This video is not copyrighted, so I could watch it in Japan. Thanks. Watch the faces of the cast behind Kanye. That's fuckin' hilarous! Reminds me of his acting out during Hurricane Katrina when he was with Mike Myers and he said that President Bush hates Blacks. Ha!!!

>And when folks see that it was no big deal, it will get normie brain screws turning.
you overestimate the normie

Attached: 1536334173087.png (971x546, 55K)

thanks for your opinion best ally (((davidson)))

>I only want to hear Kayne's opinions when they're about music

ironic i only want to hear an actor's opinions when they're about acting

Attached: 1523925624942.jpg (482x642, 48K)

Their manipulation tactics are so transparent. "Oh even a fool like me can see he's crazy so you should too." " A performer on stage opening up to a live audience is a totally apt comparison to a pilot making off hand statements to passengers". Completely ignore Kanye's statements about love and balance because there's no way to hide your bias.

>bully kanye some more
>what can kanye do to make this up to you bro?
>lol kanye make a new album

Wow. What fucking nerve?

this