Theyre doubling down again

Theyre doubling down again

Attached: 1538904739063.png (582x666, 380K)

>white men and white women work together and benefit from cooperation
SHUT
IT
DOWN

The rational side of me can't believe it.

But it do.

>the left turns on white women
>white women be thrown to the wolves
>they will try and run back to us
>we (along with our superior asian gfs) will laugh at them

Attached: 1535813995525.jpg (2996x1353, 1.07M)

Attached: 1538863292052.jpg (568x640, 162K)

Is everyone in politics a fucking radical now?
The right wants to go 1488, the left wants to become an 1984 society and control what people do.

>The right wants to go 1488
No just the 10% of Jow Forums that isn't shitposting

>The right wants to go 1488,
There are probably less than a million white nationalists in the US. Virtually everyone you meet that is "on the right" is a moderate leftist in reality.

Last I knew we were allowed to use identity politics. If we aren't I'd sure like to hear why

that title is pure gibberish. pilpul

They have been going after White women for a while

kill whitey

>trading on their whiteness
neat
is there anywhere I can invest my whiteness in a term deposit?

We need to try and get the left to attack white women more and distance themselves from White feminists.

Turn the Blasey Ford shit against them but saying a colored woman would never have got a FBI investigation and 24/7 media coverage.

We need to drive them apart.

SEETHING

>trading on their whiteness to monopolize resources

What the fuck is that even supposed to mean? How does low effort word soup like this even get published?

There's one.

>get asian qt gf
>make 'deposit'
>matures after 40 weeks
>congrats, it's a happa!

The return on your deposit is just awful. Make sure you get a trad qt so you at least get housework and childcare out of it.

So what you're saying is the the right has more rational people currently, while the left is full of totalitarian psychos that want to control what people watch, hear, and do.

i suppose the appearance of anti white articles like this don't have anything to do with appointing an anti white racist to the editorial board

White women are coming home.

Attached: B2E3E675-6A3C-40BB-9C9A-2E310CF2764C.png (607x657, 98K)

What year did major papers start seriously saying patriarchy and white privilege? It feels like all of this happened overnight, though they've been implicitly pushing their narrative for decades.

What I'm saying is functionally everyone is a leftist and the US will balkanize in your lifetime.

>this woman acted against the interests of feminism, so it must be mens fault
change the fucking record

The Democrat strategy is to become the party of women.
But it's a losing strategy because conservative women will vote conservative, so Dems are pretty much guaranteed to always be under 50%.

they will look up at us and yell 'save us'

and we will look down at them and whisper 'no'

Attached: MGTOW.jpg (718x642, 94K)

It's actually A Good Thing for the right.
Let the left be even more pro-women, pro-feminist and pro-minorities. And in fact, fuel the flames by having them call out white women (who will then naturally go to the other side).

Once they have a party of minority women, promoting pro-abortion / low fertility policies, they mathematically lose.

>the US will balkanize in your lifetime.
THE LAKES ARE RIGHTFUL MICHIGAN WATERS. TUEBOR!

Attached: michigan.jpg (1500x1000, 131K)

Thing is, while most people in this country suport the Democrats, liberals are extremely lazy voters while conservatives will crawl through broken glass to vote. So while it looks like 50/50 for white Women, remember that’s a 20 points shift in a few months. That’ll probably corespond to way better than the 50/40 split in 2016. It’s strange because all of the demographics who are supposed to be locked in by identity politics (women and minorities) are actually becoming more and more alienated by the democrats as time goes by. They’re losing support, but gaining it. They can’t seem to stop this now.

Attached: EFC182BE-AD7B-4C1D-93B6-81988345DE97.jpg (1024x512, 77K)

This. For once, we should listen to the memeflag faggot.

What does that crap even mean? Why do they think everyone thinks like sociopaths, trying to take advantage of their unique privilege to gain some kind of power over others?

Good thing Michigan belongs to the Midwest Reich.

>doubling down
It's like quintupling down or more. It's so stale and bad, even NPCs are starting to acknowledge jewish privilege exists.

Attached: jewish-privilege.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Does anyone else remember when these papers did respectable investigative journalism? These papers aren't gonna last many more years and trump should do some coup de grace rather than watch them torture themselves.

Attached: 1538900442797.png (1920x6570, 1.4M)

good. This means they have learned absolutely nothing and will continue on their failed tactics into 2020.

>lets split our base further

Is anyone suspicious of how bad they are at decision making?

This is great. The SJW left has been so successful because it has framed the oppreshun debate as (old) straight white males vs everyone else, therefore creating an electorate that is as broad as possible because more people feeling oppressed = more votes for them. If they move white women to the oppressor group, they effectively destroy their anti white male solidarity group themselves.

Do you think white women will wake up to the JQ?

Attached: nyt-min.png (610x1160, 103K)

Ive noticed that over the last 2 years they go after both young and gay white Men now. Interesting development

At this rate Repubs will hold the House

Because that's how sociopaths think, they really can't understand someone thinking another way so they truly believe that the other person is lying about this thing called empathy. They see the social points in gets people who use this "empathy" and try to mimic it as best they can while still remaining manipulative as all hell. Then when people with real empathy see through it they project. Everything they do is just trying to get them into a better position for the moment, if murder is beneficial they will, if crying discrimination is beneficial they will, if faking empathy is beneficial they will, it goes on and on.

unironically good opinion/header to spread for us

based autism

the knesset needs to send out a memo to jews world wide to stop doing this or they'll cause anudda shoa

Attached: 1521445004304.jpg (501x504, 99K)

Waifu source?

But the funny thing is that most whites are subconsciously white nationalist, hence the well-known phenomenon of “White Flight”

Naze no Kanojo X

Just my own observation, I live in a VERY far left place and I've noticed older women acting very polite lately and dressing up in fancier clothes so they are not confused with liberal dykes. Walking around with sun umbrellas, nice hats.

Also, fleet week started today, which was hilarious cause the planes started doing their crazy loop de loops RIGHT as kavanaugh was nominated. It was sweet. Kinda wonder if the senate planned it this way. I think normal people wanna stop feeling the pain the leftist media is putting them through and get on with their lives.

Attached: file.png (650x393, 282K)

Sounds like rabbidly jewish anti-white gibberish to me.

I've noticed too. My guess is that these past few years the prospect of whites becoming a minority in the US and Europe became understood a realistic scenario, because of hispanic immigration and the refugee crisis. This has led to an increase in solidarity between whites, ie more whites caring about 'white interests'. They wanted to discourage whites from feeling that, so they doubled down on painting whiteness as oppressive, in the hopes that most 'oppressed' whites (young, gay, female etc) would side with the coalition of the oppressed over whites. The consequence of that is that they alienate some of those whites in the process.

>became understood a realistic scenario
became understood as a realistic scenario

Also, we need to emphasize how white the anti-kav protests were, and that the same white women who perpetuate white supremacy othered and marginalized bodies of color to put attention on themselves.

>they will try and run back to us
>we (along with our superior asian gfs) will laugh at them
Oh, shut the fuck up.

Of coursh!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-07-05-55-33-1.png (720x446, 62K)

They're moving further toward nationalism and "far-right" ideas by the day.

>will balkanize

implying

Stop appropriating my oppression, privileged white women!

moron. we'll just nuke ca and ny and be done with it. not even joking.

White queens

Every fucking time.

>insect*ids
No. But checked

This was always the flaw with identity politics for the left. They turned the Republican party into the white party.

>try something
>doesn’t work
>double down
>still doesn’t work, in fact it yielded worse result
>double down again
>are you retarded or something
The viscious cycle of the left

Jews benefit from patriarchy by trading on their semiticsm to monopolize resources for mutual gain.

>white women will defend their privilege to the death
>to the death
What did they mean by this?

Why does it have to be every single time?

Who reads NYT? It's Jews and whites mostly. Probably more non Jewish whites than anyone else. "They", "their privilege", "your people" "defend ... To the death"

Don't they know they are sowing seeds that will be remixed in the minds of whites under the pressure of cognitive dissonance as something like "white women, defend your people to the death". It's like (((they))) want this which makes me want. It is hard to believe (((they))) are this stupid for real.

Should read (((they))) want this which makes me wary. Autocorrect

can you say the same about muslim women?

yes demonizing the majority of the population and the only ones who vote

>How does low effort word soup like this even get published?

because women

i have been waiting for this. the infighting will be glorious. fucking white males were never allowed to be in the club, so there really wasnt any infighting, but white women? theyre the loudest and most signally shabbos goyim of all
come on back ladies, the patriarchy is right here waiting for you

You can, but not in the NYT

Nyt, wp, cnn, etc is media for the goyim. Everyone should read jewish media (forward, commentary, etc) for insight into what they are telling each other. Very illuminating.

The NY Slimes better leave Susan the fuck alone, she's my grannyfu.

Attached: 1538882170791.jpg (710x641, 359K)

isnt this what we wanted though?

kill whitey womyn FIRST

If a (((white))) jew every declares they're jewish in order to get minority benefits tell them that 40% of their population owned slaves and that they owned 75% of slaves total. If they say that's anti-semetic tell them fear of antisemitism is why we can't teach African history in schools.

>NYT: We Hate Whitey
This is what Killary thinks is "news"

>progressively exclude and alienate an ever greater part of the populace
>WHY ARE WE LOSING???

Attached: 1538857616556.jpg (1024x628, 56K)

Marxism, essentially.

Why does anyone care what LARPing leftists say on their electronic devices? Does it matter? No. No it doesn't.

>memeflag faggot
>flaggot
how did you miss this?

Attached: 1538884438655.jpg (820x815, 112K)

>imlying the media will let them

by 2020, most people will just give up, frustrated and angry, but silent. the age of open debate is over, so bye bye social trust.

its also why no one gets the left's obsession with dumb places like hungary or poland, or eastern eu in general, because to libs these places - ethnic homelands - are anathema.

funnily enough, it also means people cant care about russia or middle east anymore, the fight home is too important

There can’t be more than ten or twenty million of these batshit insane people. How are they so loud?

even Andrew fucking Sullivan, the most milquetoast liberal whitey, noticed the attacks on whites on Bill Maher recently and got laughed at and mocked. Libs are now confronted with genuine ethnic hatred - that their minorities HATE THEM and they can't cope.

i do not want to be antisemite, but how my god they are pushing it a lot.

>huh, what's wrong with those e-

god damn it

Attached: 215.jpg (600x582, 36K)

>The right wants to go 1488
no they dont, youre talking about the alt-right/pol which is a tiny minority

Is Sarah Jeong still running things? The butthurt will be great

Can confirm. Noticed alot of screeching about OLD WHITE MALES in the papers as of late even though this has never been a part of the discurse before in Germany.

I don't want to lock my door at night, but niggers steal.

don't forget to mention "spaces"! "spaces" are some kind of pilpul magic

Attached: the eggs.jpg (366x345, 42K)

Haha, just gas us already. Seriously. Every fucking day I read this shit, I fucking get it.

>it's the insect poster again
You faggots aren't much better than niggers as far as I'm concerned.

>Democrat: dang this Kavanaugh thing really backfired, we need to work hard to get our numbers up for the mid-terms
>Shaniqua: ayo we gots ta finna cut strap on alla these white chicks up in here, for real
>Democrat: Yes Shaniqua, alienating a key component of our voter base is a great idea, I bow before your African wisdom

And that's how the US became a one-party system

Good, we want our white women back from their liberal globalist clutch

Attached: 35545256325746.jpg (640x533, 50K)

>we will laugh at them
You will lick their feet for causing them troubles.

>So what you're saying is the the right has more rational people currently

Name one shooting cause by Republicans.

Attached: 1519397623613.jpg (720x917, 137K)

This