WTF is Saudi Doing

>Turkish officials say Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi was killed and dismembered by Saudi agents who were secretly waiting for him at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul on Tuesday. His fiancée says she waited for him to come out and he never did.

Uhh... wtf? The Saudis just really give no shits do they. I honestly think these fuckers are gonna be screwed, they're just too reckless. They're bad at fighting, can't even win against goat sheperds even when they have the best tech, and their population is restless and useless. I can't wait to see this part of the world turn back into sand.

Attached: chrome_2018-10-08_00-41-20.png (770x373, 234K)

You faggots will gobble up anything the Muslim Brotherhood throws at your thick sculls. The “Turkish source” for these claims are MB groups. They made all these allegations before Turkish authorities concluded their investigations... and yet, leftist western cucks are happy to peddle their shit. Absolute tools...

Calm down Abdul.

Attached: 471.jpg (682x600, 84K)

WWG1WGA

You guys kidnapped the Lebanese prime minister, tortured him, ludicrously forced him to say on video that he was in police custody by choice, forced him to resign from his position under threat of death to him and his family, and only then released him 12 later. It was the most incompetent amateurish thing I've ever seen. You're barbarians and fantastically stupid ones at that.

whatever the fuck they want, theyre krypto-chosen, you filthy goyim

where is he then. What's the official explanation?
How can you go into a building and not come out, it looks pretty bad.

its not go, its gas

can we just kill all the darkies already im sick of waiting.

it'd take what a day ?

Give me the fucking Order.

Based poo. Are you the nigger in the video worshipping emperor trump? Super based if real.

> they're just too reckless

As long as they buy American weapon for billions and billions of dollars they can do whatever they want, because Americans don't want to lose that customer and turn the bling eye on anything they do. I bet if they would just straight up behead some Saudi critic in front of the White House in Washington, US media wouldn't report on it.

Attached: 1380301304398.gif (500x500, 59K)

>666

Attached: 11.jpg (641x530, 41K)

You know what would be even better than saudis buying american weapons?

Saudi militias buying american weapons with saudi oil money while fighting a saudi civil war that's destroying saudi's oil production, driving up oil prices to america's massive fucking benefit while hurting china enormously.

>saudi's no longer america's ally
ruh roh shaggy

Hey I wonder what all those declassified 9/11 documents regarding saudi arabia will say..?

grinning_trump.jpg

>You guys kidnapped the Lebanese prime minister, tortured him, ludicrously forced him to say on video that he was in police custody by choice, forced him to resign from his position under threat of death to him and his family
Bullshit.

He himself denies any of that ever happening and he is in his country doing fine
apparently he was found dead miles out of the embassy
>Russia
oh yes the moral orbiter of this world.
how many journalist did you kill last year alone?

US media doesn't even report on ricin attacks. But they would definitely report on your scenario, only because it would make Trump look bad though.

You are fine with me Abdul, want to buy S-400? we will forgive you everything and be like the best friends, holding orbs in funny clothes)

>how many journalist did you kill last year alone?
Is that a cometition? My answer - Not enough.

>Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi
Oh, wow, what a loss for a Western world, will the tears ever stop.

Attached: 105.gif (340x340, 144K)

>But they would definitely report on your scenario
Nah, guys from the millitary idustrial complex hang out with media executuves and they would just shut the story or even go as far as to fire the journalist for trying to report it. Do you really think that they would allow some journalist to endanger the contract worth billions of dollars, contract that would "employ American workers across all the country"? You know how saudis react on journalism and criticism from Canada- Saudi relations example.

>Killing presstitutes
>Bad

Wew I didn't know Muslims were cucks

2018 America is on various examame of the horror that happens when you let these scum do what they please
If Trump started firing squading """journalists""" tomorrow every nationalist would cheer

Attached: 1538249106545.jpg (1024x457, 76K)

>how many journalist did you kill last year alone?
Do you even have journalists?

yes, do you?

>Wew I didn't know Muslims were cucks

The cucks would be the americans who let a bin laden supporter and Afghanistan mujahideen fighter to be a Washington Post columnist

Attached: 1523341346085.jpg (480x480, 25K)

>doesn't understand how Saudis work
>few evidence
>they cut your hands off
>few evidence you drank
>years in jail
>payment delays and don't meet term in time
>years in debtor jail
WHY DO YOU THINK THEY LEAVE FERRARI AND BUGATTIS TO ROT ON THE STREET?!
WHY DO YOU THINK THE HIGHER UPS LIVE IN COMPLETE DEBAUCHERY YET THE PEASANT GETS JAIL IF HE DRINKS OR GETS HAND CUT OFF IF HE STEALS A PEACH?
It's the most complete dictatorship.