You guys know that if you kick shitskins you wont have curry and kebab anymore?

is this really a compromise youre willing to make? arent you going to be bored with your wh*Te people food?

Attached: DS4MC-AWAAAc4YN.jpg (900x1200, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UVznerpOkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>grilling meat and putting it on bread together with vegetables and garlic souce is our thing, nobody else could think of it

literally fuck off roach, at least curry requires something that's not naturally found in europe

My Chinese neighbor can make them and he's been trying to give me the recipe for years. I'll probably ask him to teach me once he goes back to China.

After reviewing a list of white accomplishments, I feel we would be capable of making kebabs with little effort.

it wouldnt be the same

You're right, it wouldn't be the same. It would be far better quality. Kebab ingredients here in the UK are SHIT quality.

kebab is literally only good when you're drunk, people only eat it because you guys have nothing better to do then be open till 2-3 in the morning

look you stupid fucking faggot. "it wouldn't be the same" is a very stupid thing to think. I'm white and i've worked at a few ethnic food resturaunts as the only white guy there. Guess what? There is no magical thing non whites do with food that we don't. It's a fucking recipe. A process. My food was indistinguishable from my coworkers because we followed the same recipe. You are either fucking retarded or pretending to be retarded which is retarded in of itself. You might know any of this if you have ever had to have a fucking job and survive in life while building up skills to get better jobs you piece of shit underage fuck i hope you get gunned down in the fucking street.

I've been slowly learning the Paki, Afghani, and Indian methods of cooking curry. Mine's already better than most local Indian takeouts.
As far as kebab, that shit is disgusting to begin with. I'd rather have the Mexican version that is made from obviously whole muscle pork and annatto seeds than the mystery meat in kebab.

The Japanese and the Greeks will allow this food to live on in "kare-" and "gyro" in a mostly honorary environment. We'll genocide the Turks too so Greeks are white again but they have to give up being faggots.

You mean it would be done much more hygienically? Dont worry, human sweat and bodily fluids are better replaced by salt anyway

kys roach

>it wouldnt be the same

You're right. We would transport the meat in refrigerated containers, rather than in the back of hot cars, like rolls of carpeting.

Attached: kebab in trunk.jpg (748x581, 62K)

Curry and kebab fucking sucks anyway. And even then the japs make curry with actual taste.

amk ne yapiyorsun? niye "troll" yapiyorsun?

We’ll gladly import some greeks. They’ll be forgiven their debnts and they’ll be mandated as gyro/middle easter cuisine purveyors.

Atleast they’re mostly white.

Yeah I will, that shit is super easy to make. No way I’m buying that stuff from an unhygienic person from a 3rd world country.

>flag
>turkish
The infection has spread to the Bongs.

Kebab is shit

>hot
looks cold to me

eyleniyoz moruk

Your an actual retard we don't need sandniggers here to be able to make there food. The internet has every recipe for any dish from every country that you could ever want. Kicking out subhumans has no downside.

I would kick you out for those reasons alone, disgusting subhuman

Indian food fucking sucks and I've never not been in an Indian restaurant that didn't feel like it wasn't full of potential health code violations.

>it wouldn't be dog meat
but user, that's a good thing

greek food is better kebab anyway

we can get nipponese to make curry

>your shitty fast food would be shitty.in a different way
>also no muslims in your country
Lmao pack your shit and get out

UK kebab stores?

Imagine getting food without the salmonella risk because whiteoids actually, you know, wash their hands, clean things and do other things to make sure their food preparation is sanitary. I don't know if food trucks are a thing in Yuropistan but they're basically cheap ways for shitskins to sell food here and surprise surprise they get shut down all the time for salmonella outbreaks. That's also why you get salmonella outbreaks from packages of lettuce and spinach and shit because the Mexicans hired to pick the crops are unsanitary animals who piss and shit in the fields and don't properly clean the food.

but........recipe's can be cooked regardless of skin color? indian people can make burgers, niggers can (possibly) make spaghetti. there is literally no reason why I couldn't go down the the store and make myself curry and kebabs.

The quality of kebabs fell with the quality of wholesome women. Dare I ask where they source their rotary meat?

>don't worry, gringos, we can make it better

Attached: Authentic Mexican Food.webm (224x400, 1.96M)

pic

They didn't even bring kokoreç, they have failed me and my country

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>McDonalds, Burger King and countless other burger joints everywhere
We wouldn't have this without mass immigration from the US!
>Sushi Restaurants in every town and on every corner in Oslo
All thanks to mass immigration from Japan! Nippon refugees welcome~desu!
>Pizza and spaghetti has been considered everyday food here for decades now
All thanks to the millions of Italians who have been coming here illegaly. Don't like it? Well I hope you can live without your Grandiosa.
>Taco Friday is a thing
Would we have tacos if Hitler had finished his Atlantic Wall? I think not.

both of those foods are disgusting, and whites do it better anyways

as an italian whos mother could cook anything from anywhere

mexican food is the best cusine. That shit looks dry though

I hate curry and kebabs you stupid fucking cockroach

Sage. No one wants rat meat touched by disgusting brown people.

Mexican food is nice and South American food is really fucking good but I'd rather go without if it meant sending them all back.

>the reason why so many traditional British eateries had to close and make place for good food

What makes you think you have to be a retard in order to cook a kebab?

>curry
we have plenty of superior nasal decongestants, thanks
>kebab
also, we have plenty of good gyros joints, so I'll pass on that too

>old enough to have worked multiple jobs
>still responds to bait threads

kill yourself my dude

Attached: 1513281264718-pol.png (1080x1920, 936K)

What have I missed from south america? I've tried brazillian bbq and thats about it

Can you top the enchalada?

> white people
> knowing how to cook

when your only spice is salt and you don't even know ho wto apply it properly hehexD

>Taco Friday
HERESY!

Attached: taco tuesday.png (628x375, 521K)

I can look up a recipe online and make anything.

curry and kebab are utterly shit tier.

nothing of value will be lost.

Geez, it's not like white people literally conquered the work for spices

Those maggots look pretty juicy...

Al Pastor... "Shepherd's Style" kebob made out of Pork. Absolute state of Mexico. Squeeze lime on top just for the hell of it. Why Mexicans never get scurvy.

"Fuck it. No lamb or halal meat for you!!"

I can make my own. And would be both higher in quality and made from fresher ingredients

wtf I hate Turks now.

>Taco Friday
>not Taco Tuesday
Thats just stupid

Kebab take aways are literally the most disgusting thing ever. I actually get angry seeing them in my town. I dont know how they are still open. They serve shit food. Fail health/cleanliness checks and i never see anyone go into them. Yet they are still open.

>implying the chinese don't have curry
>implying kebab isn't just heavily processed meat sandwich
We'll manage

the recipes arent secrets nigger

This.
Jap curry is so good I actually bothered to make it myself.

I'll make my own fucking kebab and it'll be better than your roach kebab

Attached: 1538055862523.jpg (1145x761, 325K)

Indians and Turks have been serving sub-par, shit-tier, unsanitary food to the West for decades.

Only cucks and retards eat this shit.
Even Indians or Turks wont eat it.

I only like burgers anyway.

I don't see why I would have to surround myself with subhumans to look up some recipe on the internet and follow the instructions.

Please explain in detail.

They process human meat for the elites, this is why they are still open. This thread is probably illegal for you now.

Attached: 5903781+_8b2c51398bfa95b912552b06a98825f0.jpg (680x577, 70K)

fanculo

I think the idea is that normies can enjoy their tacos while watching friday TV, celebrating the start of the weekend.
Tuesday is just a weekday. A frozen pizza will suffice.

bullshit i don't need a shitskin to cook for me. in fact i can do better kebabs than you shitskins can because you are filthy pigs that don't even wash their hands when cooking, in 65% kebab parlors of my country there are traces of rat and "human" excrements in the fucking food, and 80% violate hygiene laws regarding meat conservation (freeze / unfreeze many times). FUCK YOU SHITSKINS I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR CANCEROUS SUBHUMAN CULTURE

kindly don't call the feces they eat over there "kebab"

Literal removal of roach kebabs would make me so happy.
Watch the Lira value crash to be as worthless as its nation before another coup and subsequent civil war

Attached: turkposting-loudly-cockroach-turkey-turkish-meme-animated-gif.gif (484x464, 234K)

Eating that when I could be eating steaks and chops.
>thatflavorwhen.lambsausagegravy

Kebab shops are a fortune
Fuck off back to where you came from

>Never Liked Kebabs Honestly.

Literally looks like a pile of shit
>GTFO

Attached: Preamble.jpg (658x790, 198K)

>if you kick shitskins you wont have curry and kebab anymore
my friend family is Japanese and they have a kebab restaurant, Japanese make curry also, you need to go back

Attached: aVlBxa1b_700w_0.jpg (700x494, 87K)

I can make kebab myself, without having to worry about getting beaten do death by one of your relatives.

BIN THAT KEBAB

Literally grilled chicken

Please nigger

That shit smells like microwaved cat food.

youtube.com/watch?v=UVznerpOkTI

Attached: df8.gif (500x225, 833K)

you spoiled the secret indigrent

Nah man white people food is great, you just havent tried the best stuff. We however have eaten your best food and its mediocre. German food > kebab shwarma and donair

Good. I only eat what I shoot or catch. Faggot.

Let's assume it's true and we literally can't make it anymore. So what, there's thousands of different other dishes to choose from. Incidentally most are also healthier than this garbage.

Why wouldn't I just look up the recipe online?

I unironically never shop from non whites, especially not food, its a known fact they don't wash their hands. Hell, even the fucking Italians at work don't wash their hands, they take a shit and proceed to go straight to lunch eating with their fingers. It's come to the point where we had to bring it up at security meetings

Fuck you and fuck your food

Not even immigrant Indians or Turks eat the shit they serve in the West.

This is a FACT.

They laugh at cucks that eat their literal shit and ballhair in what they serve you, while you pay for it and act real satisfied.

Thanks for the new copy pasta

>niggers can make spaghetti
Proofs?

white people can't cook though

Everything is worth a price, and this is a price I'm too happy to pay

threadly reminder that 1/4 of all turks are inbred

they are laughing while you eat the shit not even their own countrymen would eat in the UK, let alone in India or Turkey.

If they served the shit they serve to you there, they would be hanged in public.

>up to half of all m*slims worldwide are inbred
>people are surprised by dogshit levels of intelligence

Shut up kike roach

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ske8_aFJE

Attached: Shill+harder+shlomo+_e2f0e714f9e6b8672ffc5a4bc41b4a87.png (521x434, 108K)

>Google top 10 chefs
>They are all white
>More than that they are all French, British or American

The kebab was an invention of some turkish immigrant in Berlin for the purpose of pleasing the superior white people. I'ts cheap fast food
And thats your best argument for allowing you to exist?

Good, Whites don't eat that shit anyway

But a Kebab is just a low quality yeeros?

And Curry is fucking disgusting.

Attached: 26045751291_731d71ed86_o.jpg (500x700, 136K)

>Kebab ingredients here in the UK are SHIT quality.
They use human flesh

Looks putrid

Yeah but they're not cooking for (you), now are they? Your parents can't cook and neither can you.