How does Russia do such a good job assimilating muslims? The muslim population in Russia is around 15%...

How does Russia do such a good job assimilating muslims? The muslim population in Russia is around 15%. That's way more than the USA, France, or the UK, where people chimp out constantly about muslims, where as Russian muslims are very nationalistic and some are national heroes.

Attached: khabib.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cuz they re not arabs. We have bosniak muslims in balkans who fought for hitler, as long as they re white they arent chimp outs.

Arabs have no nationalism since they re all inbred cultureless people unlike Kazakh, Chechens, Dagestan etc...

They have a system that doesn't take any shit. Less political correctness. They murder opposition.
It'll happen, though. Matter of time.

Russian culture and society is not based on degeneracy: religious faith is respected and honored, familyu values are upheld and the jews dont control the dialectic. in the West its all about cultural marxism, feminism, faggotry and nigger worship. If I were mudslime, I wouldnt assimilate either.

A big chunk is Tatarstan who are largely more cultural muslims who drink vodka and have premarital sex and are basically just normies. The ones from Chechnya and Dagestan are extremely tribal and nationalistic honor culture of violent mountain niggers and the migrants from Central Asia are just shitty rapey and uneducated.

In Russia there no hurr we wuz colonizers attitude to Muslims since Mongols and Tatars actually invaded and conquered Russia first and then Russia invaded them back and that conquered area became Tatarstan

Last night Khabib chimped out and assaulted someone in the crowd after the fight...

The Muslims in Russia are mostly normal people.
A lot of Muslims in the West are mostly western trained al-Qaeda and their families who have been given asylum in the past 50 years after their attempts at overthrowing democratic countries in the Middle East on behalf of Israel backfired endless times.

>Cuz they re not arabs.
>Arabs have no nationalism
Shut up kike.

Attached: Syria ball.png (947x631, 710K)

that wasn't chimping out, that was someone acting IRL the way Jow Forums likes to fantasize.

They push their shit in whenever they so much as mouth off.

Watch the video, he chimped out, jumped out of the octagon, and assaulted someone in the crowd. Then his crew chimped out and hopped in the ring taking swings.

I don't know how you can pretend it wasn't chimping out, it was a full-on brawl. Watch the video.

They're all alcoholics and their women are whores

it's called hypermasculine retaliation against western black male watching half-men.

TAKBIR!!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beslan_school_siege
>muh based """""white""""" muslims

Attached: 1490229605044.jpg (615x477, 100K)

Fuck off towel leaf.

i hope you people know that russia is an unbelievable shithole lol

I know the truth hurts you Moshe, but you got to accept it.

Attached: IAC Boston media room.jpg (898x628, 102K)

>good job assimilating muslims
>two wars and chechnya

They are here to destroy our nation, not assimilate.
They hate God.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 459K)

i wouldn't consider 2 wars, dozens of terrorist attack and subsidies for millions of dollars a good job

Balkans aren't white dumbass

I dated a Russian for a while, they think Dagestani are dirty filth and don't consider them to be Russian, same with "Russian jews" - they don't consider them to be Russian at all, they are jews.

When a shitskins tries to mess around in russia they get to the gulagg. Elsewhere they get a medal and you get into prison for being a racist. You do the math

Yes, he did all of those things, but it's ridiculous to call it chimping out without context. Conor threw a steel loading dolly at their bus, breaking a window and injuring people in khabibs camp months ago. Conor was insulting his family, his country and his religion leading up to this fight. Conor during the press conferences was acting like a petulant child, pushing his stupid Walmart whiskey brand, and exuding pure egoism. Meanwhile, Khabib has always conducted himself like he just put down a copy of the meditations of Marcus Aurelius. Focusing on only last night in light of the lead up to this fight is an attempt to spin reality. Khabib shouldn't have done what he did last night, not because it was wrong, but because it would have led to a better outcome for him. Khabib humbled Conor, and then jumped out of the ring to humble his camp. People with no concept of honor might not understand that. So many pussies have exposed themselves here in the last twelve hours. The sport is men fighting in cages, stop trying to corporatize it a sterilize it, Khabib didn't hit any women. The post fight was entertaining and made me feel like I got my money's worth.

Still whiter than your nigger infested shithole

>russia
>plumbing so bad that the entire place has a faint odor of raw sewage

Russian history has always involved muslims.

Why do non-whites have short chimp forehead?

Chechnya
>Putin tells baddest dude around "I will support you militarily, give you billions of dollars and let you do whatever you want as long as you keep your savage inbred people in check and don't make it too obvious you're a faggot"
Dagestan
>Putin just told them they are now under russian control in 2005 because he couldn't trust them to run their own country

every big city I've been to smells like that in one corner or the other.
Doesn't matter if it's downtown LA or manhattan. Maybe it has to do with homeless more than anything but damn if it doesn't stink

>They are here to destroy our nation, not assimilate.
>They hate God.
>OneForIsrael.org
Enough said

Attached: Jew projecting.png (491x334, 377K)

Khabib ruined his own big night. He acted without honor. You can't assault someone just because they dissed your boys.

Chimped the fuck out, watch the video.

His retaliatory sucker punch is not Honor.

t. paco

Why the fuck did I put money on this mick faggot

You're delusional. Ethnic russians hate caucasus muslims and no one ever considered them as national heroes.

>burgers arguing about who is white and who isnt
lol

Conor got under his skin and made Khabib act like an idiot.

>Cuz they re not arabs.
This.

I know a few Bosnian Muslims, and they are decent people. They were afraid to have us burgers know of their beliefs, but as we got to laughing and learning I understand now that it simply is crazy inbred arabs. Every arab religion causes insanity. Westernization is through genetics and culture, 2 things that they don't have. Jews and Muzzies will continue to act neurotic.

And how is Muricah different?

>"why are Russian Muslims so awesome guys? xD"
>completely ignores all the wars, terrorist cells, counter terrorist activities, suppression and propaganda Russia has gone through to suppress it's Muslim population

Attached: 1512331196127.png (645x729, 59K)

>muslim chimping out because words hurt his feelings

Attached: shock.jpg (864x616, 80K)

Muslim /= muslim
It is true that all of them are trash but they still differ
Many euopean muslims are immigrants from shithole countries
Also, russian people don't eat that much shit
They don't reason with their enemies, if shit hits the fan, they just take their wuudka bottle and smash it over their opponents head

I've always said that if we want the race war to start all we need to do is collectively insult Islam. Every shitskin in Europe will chimp out.

They're quarantined in southern Russia

Russian Muslims aren't immigrants though, they're Russians. If Russia was suddenly swamped by Muslims from Africa and the Middle East, do you think they would assimilate well?

If you ever have to be something and something else entirely at the same time, then you are only one or the other. Period.

Jews will be Jews and not white no matter what they claim at any particular moment. Same goes for Dagestanis.