IT'S HABBENING

A limo this time, couldn't rent a truck?

So, LIMO OF PEACE, or not?

Attached: Capture.png (1033x487, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyspnews.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=64829
foxnews.com/us/20-dead-after-limousine-vehicle-crash-in-new-york
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*yawn*

nyspnews.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=64829
UPDATE:
The New York State Police confirm 20 fatalities in Saturday’s crash in Schoharie.

The names of the victims are not being released at this time as next of kin are being notified.

---------------------------------------------------------------

At approximately 1:55 p.m. on October 6, 2018 Schoharie County 911 received reports of a two car motor vehicle accident involving multiple fatalities.

Numerous personnel from the New York State Police, Schoharie County Sheriff’s Office, as well as multiple fire and EMS agencies responded to the scene.

Preliminary investigation reveals that a two car motor vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of State Route 30 and State Route 30A in the town of Schoharie. There are multiple fatalities.

The New York State Police continue to investigate with the assistance of the Schoharie County Sheriff’s Office and numerous first responders.

The scene will continue to be reconstructed and there will be road closures in the area of State Route 30 and State Route 30A for the next several hours.

Wow

I guarantee you that the limo was from NYC. They seem to think that Upstate is their playground and that they can come up here and do whatever they want. Anytime there is a car crash here with fatalities it always ends up that the driver is from New York City. They think that going 40 over the speed limit is normal and that stop signs are optional.

BREAKING: DEATH TOLL RISING 50 PEOPLE CONFIRMED DEAD

>be american
>be run over and shot

minibus hit a tree foxnews.com/us/20-dead-after-limousine-vehicle-crash-in-new-york

>rich jews shoahd by their diversity hire driver abdul

Thoughts and prayers. I will change my FB profile pic for you later murrica.

This. Fucking retards do like 30mph on the highway, but 50 in residential areas. NYC drivers are absolute fucking retards who deserve to get the rope just on the basis of their shitty driving skills alone.

>Faggots in New York died
*yawn*

When will Chuck Schumer propose common sense limousine control?

Lime full of peeps and no seatbelts probably.

Upstate roads are no joke especially at night, even when I'm driving cautiously

Mashallah

the west needs Islam

20 people, 2 vehicles? So one was a limo? What the hell was the other? A bus?

>Fucking retards do like 30mph on the highway, but 50 in residential areas.

Sounds like the mexican drives we have here in TX. As bad as asian drivers, but the mexicans also speed and drive drunk. Theyll tailgate you on the highway even if your gking 10mph+ over, but the second you switch lanes, they shadow your blond spot, or slow down and shadow slow traffic because they cant tell speed snd just follow the closest car to them.

Counting every muslim car attack fatality wont compate to one weekend of drunk mexicans crashing their bmw/mustang/mercedes/el camino/suped out rice burner with wheels pushed 20 inches out the fender/cadillac into houses and killing an entire family.

No some bystanders got ran over

>NTSB heading up there today

SUV containing a mid-size Mexican family of immigrants.

The Limo crashed into another car.

and nothing of value was lost

and somehow 20 people died...whats the deal with that?

>not releasing the driver’s name

My bet is in Ahmedabad Muhammedanjinabad

I agree mexicunt drivers are worse, and I've experienced their shitty driving skills when I went to Milwaukee once (didn't even know there were that many of them up there). I was also told by my uncle that most of them are illegal, which means you're shit out of luck if you're ever in an accident with them since they have no insurance or a driver's license for that matter.

it was going pretty fast and went through a crowded shopping strip apparently

Sounds like it's either the Religion of Peace.or a High School Homecoming Limo gone wrong. I only say that because it's that time of year, but the mudslime theory doesn't shock me one bit.

Attached: 1526647017161.jpg (255x255, 15K)

20 bucks Jew York will require limos to have seat belts after this

I thought it was a wedding party collided with a car on the highway?

I live about 3 miles from there. Theres a steep hill that the line or car was likely coming down. Hopefully the marriage party wasnt local. Still very sad

My guts telling me it’s something like a dumbass in a massive shitbox on wheels, with brake failure from lack of maintenance.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it was an early Christmas gift from the religion of peace though

Lol this is where I rideshare.

Attached: file.png (1000x861, 286K)

Yeah especially this time of year where the deer are very active.