I just wanted to live in a small white christian village

A loving small town, all before the industrial soulless revolution removed our spirituality, our towns...
Cities are hell seriously, technological development is hell.
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
youtube.com/watch?v=HyUtM4vac8g

Attached: 912261dd1cb6a8bccc46b6bacf2ded8b_full.jpg (1024x728, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSoTsfU102o
youtube.com/watch?v=R5X-k6H0ubs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>christian

What should we do?

Attached: 1536814290309.jpg (291x214, 50K)

We all wish we lived only with white people. Even the niggers and jews.

Attached: 1538790614007.jpg (1600x1285, 696K)

Yes, christian ! You english crypto-kike

Attached: 1537731065613.jpg (960x707, 141K)

Maybe we have to build it...Or rather, un-build what has been done, for our children?
But if we do this, then the other race will outnumber us even more than now and exterminate us. How do we do it ? I refuse to believe that we can't go back to the simpler times.

Cities up to around 1890 were death traps. Cities had always a negative population development because illnesses spread very easily there. They had to have a constant in flow from neighbouring villages to not shrink.
There was shit on the street because nobody could be arsed to carry his crap outside the city. They just dumped everything into rivers or any flowing stream of water that could carry things away. Only corpses were actually "garbage collected".
They built very, very beautiful houses and churches and everything. It certainly had some sort of closeness and familiarity that is gone completely missing from cities today, which are just a huge dump of individuals that happen to live closely together in ugly buildings. Nevertheless, your image of pre-industrialisation is romanticized.

>Nevertheless, your image of pre-industrialisation is romanticized.
Maybe, but it's still better than this soulless reality we live in. Where are we going now ? Directly into hell, there is no other way and we can't stop it and go back without exterminating 80% of the human population on earth. We are trapped into our own destruction.

bump

You know the end is coming. When people will murder each other for fun and it will be accepted. It's has to get so much worse.

Humanity has always been mostly shit.

Even the glorious Rome had districts filled with horrific crime, disease, and degenerates on every corner. Cities have always been shit just like now.

Towns, however, are a different story, much more contained and organized efficiently.

The problem is that we are at the point of no-return. When the end is coming, it truly would be the end and not a restart. We will exterminate ourselves and the human specie will be no more.

>other race will outnumber us even more than now and exterminate us
>they will exterminate us
You overestimate them, underestimate white, or both.
Both are incorrect

We don't need to exterminate ourselves, we just need to develop bio weapons that only affect specific phenotypes.

The problem is that we are WAY too much in Europe to live a happy mediaval town life, even if you only factor whites. The solution? Dispose of all non-whites and reduce the population of native whites, so that we can live peacefully and not having a big human density.
The problem with that? Do that and any othre continent will conquer Europe in one week...The arabs, the asians, the Amerimutts,The niggers,...
It's just no possible to do it...Unless we exterminate all other races to the same human population than us but it's practically impossible and the result probably would be a nuclear annihilation of the human specie all together.

You mean ?

Attached: skull_face___mgs5_pp_by_plank_69-d9b2dwr.png (1024x576, 378K)

Ancient Roman cities had sanitation levels on par when modern industrial cities.

You ever lived in the countryside?

/thread

>this soulless reality we live in
You seem to be mistaken, but living as a villager or peasant was very much its own hell on Earth. You have the church and somewhat normal socialization with your neighbors perhaps (you can get this today in small towns) but you neglect the high infant mortality rates, high rate of death during childbirth for women, plague and other disease outbreaks from rats and fleas were common, and you always lived under the uncertainty of a sudden rebellion or military raid coming to burn down and loot your home and belongings as well as raping and killing you and or your family. You are also literally considered a different caste compared to nobles and monks, and they have laws that prevent you from hunting, wearing certain clothes, eating certain foods, depending on your location. You can also be conscripted without notice or suddenly have your crops exprporiated in support of a lord's military campaign, and if you go to battle you're likely to be maimed or killed because you're basically cannon fodder to soften the enemy for the noble troops.

I want to Swiss bro.

Attached: 109340-004-91C3EF6AZ.jpg (551x421, 47K)

If only.

Why can't you do that now? Go to a small village.

Do it then. I lived in the city nearly my whole life, it completely degenerated me. Only recent I moved into the countryside and I can breathe again, everything is different and life is much better.

>my understanding of the Middle Ages comes from fantasy novels

Conscription was not a feature of feudalism, my dude. The entire point was that peasants worked land belonging to a noble so that the noble would use his men-at-arms to protect them. Conscription came later, and was associated with the rise of nation states.

When the cities expanded like crazy in the 19th century and became huge they had very good plans how to do it.
Many cities today still profit from this excellent city planning and foresight. Unfortunately today nobody seems to have a brain anymore.

Example:
People very quickly realized that the old city centres became a leftover heap for the poor that couldn't afford to move into these new, modern and spaceous houses that were built outside the (now defunct) town fortifications.
They managed to overcome this by introducing building regulations that forced every new building to have the uppermost floor to be smaller and therefore cheaper. That's why in many cities you have quarters with very nice buildings that have the first floor with a nice balcony and very high ceilings and everything. That's where doctors and lawyers and whoever could afford it would live. One floor up was kind of the middle class apartment and on top of that (often under the roof) was the housing for poorer people. It worked pretty well.
You had houses that had good infrastructure because else you couldn't rent out the rich-guys apartment. You often had people with different ages and professions living under one roof which is not a bad thing since they could help each other out with different problems. There are problems, of course, too with that approach but it really only needed the building code to be changed and the rest was market forces.

Maybe I can sleep in your house? kek.

Attached: Swiss.jpg (640x446, 32K)

Rome had, yes. Not sure about anywhere else.
Civilization took a nosedive after the fall of Rome.

The good old days were terrible - don't kid yourself.

Attached: DleoJI9VsAAhHy1.jpg (599x604, 91K)

meme flag

Enjoy your stinking hell hole and working off your ass every day to survive.

>But at least they didn't have autism back then!

Attached: 1537561098023.jpg (1838x2048, 157K)

You can only delay the inevitable. Cities will continue to grow andswallow everything in their paths.

Not here though. We have so much unused space that there will always be desolate places to live.

Not many people want to live in the cold though.

Yeah but the country is bloody big. One can find places that aren't that cold, like Crimea maybe.

these comfy little towns and villages are still there, but now everybody is richer then a king in old times and does not care much about imaginary gods

Attached: PI32045-hr.jpg (1800x1205, 232K)

>about imaginary gods
> *Tips Fedora*

Attached: who.png (1920x1080, 1.06M)

get into local gov and don't be corrupt
don't sell out your land

If you are a politician and not corrupt, you'll get back-stabbed and disposed of.

> I wanna be trad
> Now listen to this bing bing wahoo music

Never change Jow Forums

Here , just for you.
youtube.com/watch?v=CSoTsfU102o
youtube.com/watch?v=R5X-k6H0ubs

Attached: 5 Twilight Princess Art II.jpg (4409x6063, 2.93M)