HAPPENING! THIRD CHECHEN WAR! PROTESTS IN INGUSHETIA!

Thousands protest after a border agreement between Yevkurov , the head of Ingushetia and Kadyrov, the head of Chechnya. Ingush didn't let OMON in. Putin can't stabilize the situation. Protesters warned that if Russian forces use force on them they will demand referendum leaving Russian Federation !! Ingush police join the protesters !!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=lqvEswcWU44

youtube.com/watch?v=K8b28V5DB0A&t=269s

Attached: 1024px-Flag_of_Ingushetia.svg.png (1024x683, 17K)

you are 2 days late though

Here we go again, Ivan, prepare the katyushas!

Attached: n5569.jpg (705x400, 44K)

Situation becomes worse day by day user. Are you Chechen? i thought Jow Forums wasn't aware of the protests

>muslim cancer chimps out again
I hope Putin nukes this dumpster.

If every chechen kills 10 russkies one of biggest problems of the current time will be resolved.

Notice the Muslims are so aggressive they demand and demand. They don't take compromise. White Russians try to appease them rather than crush and destroy them.

Attached: 1538874814095.jpg (700x5616, 1.22M)

Your Putin is fucked Kike. RF s end is near.

They already have , Ivan. Kadyrov himself has killed at least 10 Russians during war. Be careful soon new war might break out and it will be the end of Russia

Caucasus Muslims are living on their land you piece of shit .Russians came and annexed their lands. They didn't migrate anywhere like those Syrian and Iraqi refugees that you have there.

Russians are peaceloving cucks

>end of russia
put i just bought my 2019 Putin calender

>leaving Russian federation

If they do, the Russians should deport the other 10 million muslims living in russia to the "muslim caucasus republic" and keep the rest of the land for the Russians only.

Then build a wall.

Jow Forums isn't aware of these protests since they are too fuckin dumb and NPC to comprehend any idea outside of "le based Putin"

Situation got calmer because Assembly of Ingushetia annulated that controversial border agreement and agreed to discuss it once again tomorrow

We must wait until tomorrow

>be putin
>spend untold treasure on welfare to keep the churkas happy
>they chimp out anyway

At least he filled moscow with muslims

Attached: putinism.jpg (746x1024, 376K)

Fuck muslims.

But Putin lets white people move to siberia to farm, isn't he based as fuck? Of course he also lets millions of chinese settle there but that's not official so it's okay. In russia, no record no man.

Attached: putin jew.jpg (1680x945, 83K)

>They already have , Ivan
Not all of them sadly.

>it will be the end of Russia
Finally something good will happen on this goddamn soil

Really ? where's the info?
Is Kadyrov going to return those lands?

This

Why don't you leave that shithole and accelerate the procces of Russias destruction? You are young and probably speak English , just immigrate to EU or USA. It will be good for both you and us

This time coming in VR and 4k, to you.

it's not over yet imo

Legally speaking, Kadyrov obliged to do so, since INgush parliament annulated agreement however I doubt he will give up so easily

chinks>semi-retarded siberian pidorashkas

bump

>მუსულმანები მაიმუნებიტ იკსევიან ისვევ

ვა სუპრისე სუპრისე..

Attached: 1476952758040.jpg (660x495, 84K)

Why the fuck is there a russian BBC? Am I paying for it?

Don't forget to license your TV, laddy.

Russians should just pulverize the whole population, fuck Chechen scum

fake and gay

Kill them all this time
children and women first
don't forget to execute the ones fighting in Syria

Ok this is epic. I wish best of luck to our Chechen brothers in the fight against those filthy kike commies.

Literally where?

Attached: 20160707-gary-johnson-getty.jpg (1160x629, 494K)