How do you feel about abortion becoming illegal in the US?

How do you feel about abortion becoming illegal in the US?

Attached: download (1).jpg (300x168, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.justia.com/cases/alabama/court-of-appeals-civil/1996/2950025-0.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Feels good, maybe roasties will finally learn some consequences for their actions.

That's not going to happen. Best case scenario is abortion going back to a state's rights issue, meaning it will only be illegal in a handful of states. But even that won't happen.

commies should love it, we're seizing the means of baby production

No for whites mandatory for niggers

Feels good man. Roasties are going to get BTFO, and Jow Forumscucks are going to lose their 4th Amendment rights.

they will start marrying more niggers... not you

I agree with the leaf

Praise Kek

all pregnancies are the result of irresponsible male orgasms. if you don't want a woman to get pregnant, wear a fucking condom or stop fucking women. it's not hard to not impregnate a woman. since pregnancy is always the result of an irresponsible male orgasm, women can choose if they do not want to be pregnant.

>mfw backing a justice who thinks the government should be able to spy on its citizens
At least we btfo the libtards...

Attached: 1538650195366.jpg (587x443, 88K)

Our People Will Finally Becone a Majorority! Praise Be To Trump! The White Man Set Us Free!!

Attached: 2225209A-51B4-4ABE-8FDF-C7E359A08A3F.jpg (480x515, 164K)

feels good man.

moloch won't like it very much

USA will be a Black Country in 30 years! PRAISE!!

Attached: 9D8A72E7-7A3B-4A15-A9FA-68C85233361A.jpg (1200x1553, 285K)

Reminder that Ford and Kavanaugh are the same fucking person.

Attached: kavanaugh-ford.jpg (1200x675, 81K)

What if some nigger rapes his daughters?

Very good. Very, very good.

I'm glad he made rape legal yesterday

The Kavanaugh Revolution IS The Black Revolution!! Praise!!

Attached: A31F363B-CE19-46C4-AB53-F51ECF4671A5.jpg (475x600, 38K)

>They will start marrying the ones who run away from them at the first sign of pregnancy
Sure thing, Shlomo. Don't you have more race mixing advertisements to be coming up with to help those weak miscegenation numbers of reality?

This to be honest.
I almost feel like this whole thing was so no one would complain about his actual policies.

>nigger and spic population explodes

No thanks. Besides, the only white women who get abortions are worthless whores who we don't want reproducing anyway. They'd be bad mothers and would produce bad people.

>abortion becoming illegal in the US
Never going to happen. Limiting access to abortion services may happen in some states but a majority of the country and especially population areas with large amounts of non-whites will likely see an increase in funding to abortion services just to spite the anti-abortion crowd. Non-white babies and babies of leftist pro-abortion women need to be culled as much as possible and abortion is the current most accepted way to get that job done.

Attached: 07803745987398475938.png (3000x3000, 686K)

We Shall Be Free

Attached: 8F28E4BE-FADE-461E-800E-B2B424AF5AA6.jpg (465x510, 92K)

You're right and wrong at the same time. It will become states rights but the handful thing is an understatement

Hohoho. Can't wait till you are over run by niggers and white women with vasectomy.

It sucks and I hope it doesn't go through.
Seeing other people kill their offspring gives me more hope for my own since I don't plan on knocking up some whore outside of wedlock.

I dont understand why abortions have to be made illegal or have to be funded by the government
Why don't pregnant bitches who want to kill their babies just go drink heavily for a month and fall down a bunch? This will kill the fetus, and the government didnt have to get invovled

this

nigs run away, and you cucks will raise their babies since its all the pussy you will ever get. this will turn into a weapon the females use on you. I will get pregnant!!! ILL DO IT!

Morally it is absolutely murder, but for those without morals it is an awesome eugenics program.

I don't like using taxpayer funds for Planned Parenthood and would prefer they solely get private grass-roots or Soros funding instead. I wish they'd do more contraception-based work rather than chopping up babies. Call me Mr. Brightside, but if they have to chop, at least it's disproportionately minorities.

the supreme court doesn't just 'reverse roe v wade'
a case has to come through the lower courts
it then has to be accepted by the supreme court
he already said it was 'the law of the land'

Manditory for all blacks and single mothers.

Looking forward to seeing a girl you care about get pregnant unintentionally and have to resort to a coat hanger.

Not going to happen he was put in too expand the NSAs spying program. Check em.

Unfortunately nigger population will boom, but I'm also interested in the idea of accelerationism... so it could be a good thing down the road.

Imagine caring about whores

This is sexist and racist.

Feels great. I was born premature at 26 weeks and I could have been legally murdered seconds before in at least eight states.

Attached: 1474370793264.png (645x773, 10K)

The levels of sadness at this post; jeez man why did I have to reincarnate in a hell realm?

>wast majority of abortions are niggers
>ban it

Attached: 147865254786.jpg (441x408, 11K)

Fuck States Rights.

Seriously Fuck them.

You are in a federal republic not a fucking confederation. Every state should follow Federal law. Anything other than that is Treason.

Why does anyone think this? It's so stupid it hurts to read. Kav himself said he considers it a settled issue in law.

Yes that is the only option when pregnant. The only.

Support abortion rights for minorities only. Minorities should get their abortions subsidized by the government.

Most of those aborted as blacks.
It will cause the number of non-whites to skyrocket.

That is a picture of a light brown baby not a black baby.
Show a picture of a black baby if that's what you want.

Abortion keeps the nigger population down.

Which states do the most abortions, are those states going to ban abortion. no, no they will not.

>yes. Yes! YES!
>sacrifice a few million black babies to moloch goyim that will certainly keep your country white hahaha
>*imports tens of millions of spics that don't believe in birth control let alone abortion*
This country would be over 80% white if we kick out the spics and shut the border. Murdering babies isn't the answer.

Attached: 1510817918778.png (520x388, 198K)

I dislike the act of murdering the unborn.

HOWEVER, I widely support abortion being allowed for likes, niggers, and all other shitskins.

The following needs to be done before touching abortion.
1. Remove Child Support
2. Remove No fault divorce
3. Criminalize Adultery

I don't feel anything because it's not going to happen.

Attached: MANLET.png (125x125, 3K)

Sluts BTFO and I couldn't be happier.

No wonder he has to rape women.

It’s the government’s role to protect life. I’m glad we’re back on track.

>caring about women

wanna know how I know you're a faggot?

>How do you feel about abortion becoming illegal in the US?
it's not going to happen, but the threat is useful but I just wish Republicans would drop their slavery allegory considering nobody on Trump's coalition gives a shit about it

>always
Fuck, I hate sounding like n men's rights advocate, but that's not true. Hermesmann v. Seyer is the precedent that allows a woman to sue for child support even after criminally obtaining his sperm. I think it applies more statutaory rape victims, but there has been at least one case where a woman was prosecuted for raping an adult man, but nonetheless awarded child support. law.justia.com/cases/alabama/court-of-appeals-civil/1996/2950025-0.html
>man goes to his brother's house after drinking hevily
>passes out in bed, fully clothed
>wakes up to women toweling herself off, joking that "he saved her a trip to the sperm bank."
>three witnesses testify this took place
>woman is imprisoned for rape
>expert testimony claim that is is indeed possible for a man to achieve and erection and orgasm without being awake
>has child in prison, is awarded custody upon her release
>sues man
>awarded child support.

When you have no agency over your orgasm, you are still responsible for the ensuing child, despite having your sperm forcibly taken from you.

my friend you are describing a situation that is horrible but one in a million, the vast majority of pregnancies (all arguably) are men fucking women very willingly and then the woman is supposed to deal with it. don't resort to strawman

Just imagine the number of fatherless niggers

Attached: 1485179686684.gif (480x228, 469K)