The cult of Jordan Peterson is collapsing

Attached: petersteinbergold.jpg (1080x1336, 520K)

Attached: poo.jpg (1080x1288, 499K)

Attached: judenpetersteinberg2.jpg (1080x1556, 583K)

>getting btfo by boomer roasties and literal poos
That’s a yikes from me

Attached: petersteinbergold1.jpg (1080x1553, 634K)

Attached: petersteinbergold3.jpg (1080x1775, 546K)

Attached: JudenPeterstein (1).jpg (1080x837, 445K)

Glenn Beck had a similar thing happen to his following after his Hillary endorsement. These people are deep cover double agents, they think they can cash in all that influence they've curried at critical moments to derail right wing movements, but it just outs them.

Also Ben Shapiro will eventually commit a similar fuck up, it's only a matter of time.

First Satan giveth...

Attached: 2134.jpg (480x360, 20K)

How many millions has he made off of right wing morons? I doubt he cares if he becomes irrelevant now. He's set for life.

all peterson does is spread bullshit good but people are catching on.

You wont get anyone here saying otherwise. He really is done this time.

It's like Al Gore suddenly saying he likes 'Clean Coal', after having made a billion dollars shilling f or green energy.

Peterson is dead to me, that shit is unforgivable.

Attached: JudenPeterstein 2.jpg (1080x367, 113K)

>Also Ben Shapiro will eventually commit a similar fuck up, it's only a matter of time.

Ben Shapiro was already a NeverTrumper

WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Fix your cheating whore of a daughter, Peterson. You wannabe kike

Attached: Petersons daughter married instragram.jpg (365x625, 123K)

I've gotta say indians have been impressing me a lot in the past few years. They roll with the bantz, are having a toilet revolution, are pro trump, the whole 9 yards

>wearing a bra two sizes too big to make your tits look bigger

Attached: petersteinbergold4.jpg (1080x1609, 582K)

>wont answer the JQ because he knows his jewish handlers will destroy his life
Hes definitely controlled opposition

>that meat-only diet
>those meat-only shits she takes
>sort my rectum, bucko
yes ma'am

>his name would be cleared hurrrr
No the fuck it wouldn't, it means the false allegations would just be left to linger and ruin his career and life unhinged, he was standing up for himself which was the only real option to clear his name
Fuck Peterson is a brainlet, and a UN puppet

Attached: 7BSn.webm (720x720, 2.49M)

ex would do this a ton and it would piss me off when I got a handful of bra

This. Probably an exit strategy.
>right wing morons
Morons being the operative word.

Attached: 1538776851160.jpg (1186x2048, 301K)

The new showed himself. I stopped listening to him months ago.
All he wants is the third temple prophecy.

>Also Ben Shapiro will eventually commit a similar fuck up, it's only a matter of time.
He already did and is now trying to reverse course and regain status with Jow Forums

what a king

Attached: 1537797493068.png (1024x1024, 11K)

>based a red sauced

Attached: ragu.jpg (225x225, 11K)

kek

>If you give the Democrats exactly what they want, you win.

That only works the other way around friend

Ben Shapiro already committed multiple fuck ups, however his billionares backers dont seem to find anyone better so they will hold on to him.

Ben Shapiro conspired with Michelle Fields to perpetuate a criminally fraudulent assault hoax during the election, and his continued presence on the MSM stage is an insult to the dignity, honor, and intelligence of every American citizen.

I'm getting real fucking sick of Canada's shit. Wanna annex them? We can split the oil, 80/20.

SJWs really having a field day today

Love all those literally-who "fellow kids" tweets, user. Wow, these 0-follower meat sacks really showed him.

Buy my 2000$ rug goyim

Attached: B5B77408-7F8E-40B9-8F13-78660B890FF0.png (620x791, 492K)

>literal propaganda
Doubt there's a single conservative in this thread.

Rajesh literally took Jordan Peterstein out to the designated shitting street and took a shit on him.

Attached: petersteinbergold5.jpg (1080x1320, 478K)

False equivalence. Really low effort shit here.

>All he wants is the third temple prophecy.
= WW3

= Templars and goymasons

Attached: jew nwo slaves temple.jpg (1333x2250, 1014K)

as if Juden Peterstein was ever anything except a deceptively marketed globalist juden shill

Better sell while it still has some value, kek.

Shapiro's fans are mostly young "principled conservatives" who don't think too deeply about anything, they just like him for the memes so they won't abandon him unless he becomes a full on leftist.

Attached: petersteinbergold6.jpg (1067x1493, 595K)

I think he has been reasonable and logical up to this point. This guy is a college intellectual academic probably has low morale from being surrounded by indoctrinates lobbing bluepill genades at him all day for his logical and reasonable positions on many issues. He is stuck with a dilemma.

>Yes Kav
All hell breaks loose on his twitter account, e-mail, phone, the usual. Finally breaks down says I had it with this shit. AR-15 himself to death.

>No Kav
Moderate outrage, backlash from normal people that probably not going to hunt him down where he lives or work. No death threats.

The american demosocials are fucking idiots.

Attached: 10062018.jpg (600x401, 98K)

>if you let your enemies kill you, you win
Leafs.
Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

Fucking Raghu! Peterson utterly destroyed.

Attached: alt-right fascist btfo in Virginia.jpg (1248x831, 134K)

Absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard written about him. All you have to do is listen to one video by him to blow this shit the fuck out. He's pro borders, pro western civilization, anti mass immigration, anti "low IQ melting pot", pro clearly defined gender roles,

Any other dumbasses out there? I feel like a retard falling for this prick, and it's a testament to how much further I have to go in my personal growth. It may be a good idea to completely shut out all these talking heads and e-celebs and just study pre-modern writing. Writing that down, it sounds completely obvious that would be a good idea and I'm a dumb faggot for ever even entertaining these crypto-kike shills for a single second. Fuck me I'm stupid.

>based Raghu

based

Attached: jordan.jpg (1383x6447, 3.29M)

Beware of the many false prophets.
Somebody said that a while ago and its the best advice you'll ever get in the current climate.

Hey there, Juden Peterstein!

>THE CULT OF JORDAN PETERSON IS COLLAPSING

Reminder every negative thing posted on Jow Forums about JPS is a lie. Simple research disproves most claims and everything else, like this Kavanaugh freakout, is cognitive dissonance.

Attached: 1525977955768.png (914x659, 23K)

TRUE CONSERVATIVES tm gives up everything in order to be accepted by the left!!!!!!!1111

Can't respond to me rationally at all, you actually think lazy shitposts will change my mind? Sad.

look goys it's the 'totally not a beta loser English teacher' Japanese bitch

Juden Peterstein:
>wants Trump's judge to step down over character assassinations in order to be accepted by the left
>shills for the Democrats to win

Holy shit fuck off you nigger leftist.

Oh no, a $0.10 flag-based shitpost, I'm shaking in my boots. Oh, he sure showed me, with his complete inability to form a rational point thus proving that these anti-JPS shitposters have nothing.

You're watching the wrong movie screen, friend.

>It's very complex, you simply wouldn't understand.

Attached: 1538262955870.jpg (489x585, 39K)

Your arguments?
>SJWs really having a field day today
>Doubt there's a single conservative in this thread.
>Absolute dumbest thing I've ever heard written about him. All you have to do is listen to one video by him to blow this shit the fuck out. He's pro borders, pro western civilization, anti mass immigration, anti "low IQ melting pot", pro clearly defined gender roles,
>Reminder every negative thing posted on Jow Forums about JPS is a lie. Simple research disproves most claims and everything else, like this Kavanaugh freakout, is cognitive dissonance.
Nice "arguments" you got there, Jude.

I trust he's still our guy. He just decided it was better to sit this one out.

Attached: 175563.jpg (700x400, 169K)

Lazy low effort shilling shitposts can be dismissed in kind.

Grandma knows the score.

Attached: 1535684181859.jpg (382x407, 32K)

In 200 years this guy will be considered Indian Jesus

You have no arguments, Jude.

Attached: petersteinbergold7.jpg (1080x1447, 567K)

Blown the fuck out by based boomer granny

Has our fine Japanese shill gotten bingo yet?

Attached: Petershill.jpg (735x900, 107K)

>Juden peterson
>conservative

He's a self proclaimed liberal you dumbass

Why are you defending him?

JBP literally welched on the very principle that got him famous in the first place "don't back down to lying leftists".

He has nothing to stand on.

Do you even know where you are, bucko? Remember to wash your penis and fuck your father in front of a dragon.

he's already shilling for israel in a daily basis, but USA is too cucked to call him out on it.
Peterson is a great motivational speaker, nothing else.

> Dunning-Kruger Effect
Ouch!

Based

First sargon now this. The gatekeepers are disappearing

the subversives are slowly outing themselves
praise to the internet

Attached: petersteinbergold8.jpg (1079x1570, 659K)

You can't have bingo cards without a free space you fuck. It needs to be 5x5 minimum. Go unfuck yourself ya yoohoo.

Name one good thing this cucked snake oil salesman ever did. One thing. Go.

not really. once fucked a chick that wore this huge d cupped bra but her tits were fucking A's at best. they were padded the fuck out.

hurr durr everyone who has different opinions is a shill, gas yourself NPC

Same. They are actually pretty cool and take things in stride

what took so long?

>Reminder every negative thing posted on Jow Forums about JPS is a lie.
Jordon always posts with a Jap flag

Attached: Screenshot-2018-4-6 pol - JORDAN PETERSON SYSTEMATICALLY BTFO - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (996x906, 1.04M)

Did the orange Hitler get arrested?

Everyone that hates JPS for these tweets and thinks he has "betrayed" them instead of positing a thought that you are free to disagree with and carefully explain why is a literal brainlet who likely will never have a valid opinion to share. Your mistake is thinking Peterson is LITERALLY SUPPOSED TO BE YOUR DAD and tell you what to think at every hour of the day. It's like you never actually listened to any of his teaching at all. It's proof you're either retarded or a shill.

>my forehead he annointeth with bloody poo

Attached: petersteinbergold9.jpg (1080x3436, 1.25M)

I can't wait for him to fade into obscurity as suddenly as he became famous, just like that faggot Milo Yiannopoulous and other alt-kike e-celebs. People can see that he is just a pompous and preachy know-it-all academic that thinks his worthless PhD makes him qualified to comment on anything from politics to diets to pharmaceutical stuff. He's a fucking quack and a fraud. Enough of this meme reddit-tier "philosopher".

Attached: soy.jpg (1123x771, 181K)

Go home Juden Peterstein, you're drunk.

i wonder if this guy shitposts here

Seriously lol

someone post the pasta from way back by the user that correctly predicted EVERYTHING peterson done after announcing his fucking "carpets for sale". i can remember the night that happened and there were 100s of user on Jow Forums calling peterson out on his shit... and none of you listened apparently. if you are still in favor of peterson today then you my friend are a fucking sperg and need to understand that this kike fuck has ONLY been after your shekels since day 1 of THAT video appearing online.... anyone that tells you the answer to your question can be found in their book is a kike and needs to be treated accordingly.

fucking based!