I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights...

>I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG. I believe that the systemic racism we still see in this country towards people of color is terrifying, sickening and prevalent.
>I cannot vote for someone who will not be willing to fight for dignity for ALL Americans, no matter their skin color, gender or who they love.

Trump is finished

Attached: 1364669974036.jpg (2169x3000, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZiE3aVQGf8o
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ
wmagazine.com/story/taylor-swift-political-instagram-post-senate-candidate-marsha-blackburn
votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/25186/marsha-blackburn#.W7qz2GeQy70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

CHRISTIANS ARE THE SHEEP OF SATURN -- MADE FOR SHEERING AND EATING!

>DRINK MY BLOOD

>EAT OF MY FLESH

t. Jesus.

MUH ARYAN QUEEN

Faggot OP
Saged

she has her legs protected, if she injures them or something she gets paid like wtf? regular woman legs

youtu.be/ZiE3aVQGf8o

Attached: shame.gif (245x213, 962K)

Jow Forums BTFO
who will you racist little incels worship now?

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nF_h478fIZo
White supremacist,Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo2.png (2604x1712, 2.55M)

>look at that FACE, you look like my next mistake
youtube.com/watch?v=e-ORhEE9VVg
>he's so tall and handsome as hell
youtube.com/watch?v=IdneKLhsWOQ

BASED (AND LOOKSPILLED)

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

Attached: fight for whats right.jpg (2560x1583, 1.95M)

Source?

Her instagram

white supremist, nazis, alt-right are all LOSER WHITE TRASH. There will be no global reset.. just more suffering for lazy entitled white people. Thank god their days are ending..

Seems like a bad move for a country music star, oh well.

>celebrity whore has the morals of a whore
What a shock.

wmagazine.com/story/taylor-swift-political-instagram-post-senate-candidate-marsha-blackburn

Attached: image.jpg (480x482, 31K)

are you white? if so why dont you care about your race ? you want itto disappear? if youre not white then youre stupid nigger monkey

Isn't she getting fat?

Eh, she said this? No offense but it's all PR. Systematic racism doesn't exist, unless you're talking about non-whites except asians getting into college and jobs easier because of affirmative action.

Here's a question for you. If you believe in that, then why are you putting a label such as gender and sexual orientation? It makes you appear as nothing more than a fake who doesn't want to be persecuted for only believing in two genders.
Prove me wrong OP
>protip you cannot

That's why there is the alt-gay. We dress sharp and like Martinis. Sometimes we were suit vests with no dress shirt underneath. We don't need support from Swift.
You know.
Vagina and all.

Attached: altgay.jpg (474x363, 63K)

I am white but I am not hung of on races like all of the sad people here. I work with people of all different races and they are good and smart people. Not every black person is some crack addict in the ghetto like Jow Forums likes to portray them. This place is hopeless, its like rotting death... a small group of hateful rejects wallowing in eachother's disgusting views. You guys might have a chance but stop getting so hung up on race.. you sound like the KKK or something.

Then why you call us racist if you are clearly one yourself?

So you know your path.

Attached: IMG_0288.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

i dont know about americans but with europeans you need to understand we never ever had niggers in such scale and they all started pouring in 2015 only 3 years ago just randomly so dont be suprised its defensive mechanism

>29 year old with no husband or children
Loser.

>>I believe in the fight for LGBTQ rights, and that any form of discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender is WRONG.

The LGBTQ is not a natural movement and was founded by Nazi-daddy George Soros. It is a group that asks for too much and pushes degeneracy onto the masses while virtue signaling the shit out of everyone.

Basing your identity on sexual preference is wrong on so many levels, and the people who push this are generally over privileged white people who leverage their whatever-ness against straight people to put themselves up on a higher platform.

What makes these people so special? Why do they have the rights to do things in public that use to be limited to private clubs?

These fuckers should be criticized to the highest extent. This is a group I hate so fucking much on every level.

Well, we have to end apartheid for one.

And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger.

We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women.

We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values.
Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern, and less materialism in young people.

The one and only queen

i wasnt racist or anything i didnt care about politics before 2015 before niggers started pouring in randomly i think alot of people have in eu share same experience

It's kind of funny that in your two posts before this you have thrown around terms like "lazy, entitled white trash" and yet now you claim to not be hung up on race. That's very interesting. You wouldn't happen to be Jewish, would you?

LGBTQ means lets go bully the queers

Bahaha, Swiftees.

>trusting a woman

>e never ever had niggers in such scale and they all started pouring in 2015 only 3 years ago
Africans need to stop having lots of children in their poverty ridden countries, if that doesn't stop its over for Europe and the West.

>muh anecdote>your statistical averages, the post

putting any sort of pride or guilt in the pigmentation of your skin makes you a brainless sperglord

Attached: 1538866274009.png (645x729, 41K)

>LGBTQ means lets go bully the queers

That's a very accurate thing to say. I have no problems with people who are gay or whatever. It is a liberal ploy to bully queer people into their idealism.

>Not every black person

Attached: rape.png (500x357, 140K)

I'd like Tay to explain systemic racism

>more suffering for lazy entitled white people

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-08.jpg (650x1032, 194K)

t pose

i dont blame you i imagine its hard to put you inside european who probably never met any nigger because they didnt exist in our white countries throughout history hundreds years and then randomly 3 years ago tons millions niggers pouring in. now the cucked countries are who never had hardship in past and the white ones are who have seen their country taken and equilavent of niggers evading aka almost all eastern eu and they have most nationalist views

Surely you cucks weren't so stupid to actually believe this whore was anything but a BBC-loving liberal?

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-11.jpg (650x1032, 213K)

what a fucking lemming

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-43.jpg (650x1032, 188K)

Ya fucking slide thread cunt how about i come over and shove my turtlehead into your left eye.

Attached: 1538840418032.jpg (150x215, 8K)

Now we wait and see the trump curse is real.

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-051.jpg (650x1032, 185K)

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-30.jpg (650x1032, 222K)

You seriously can't get anymore NPC than that quote

Taylor is Finished. Her Music sales are going to drop off the planet.

How does this idiot not get that her entire fanbase are Republicans?

Blacks, Mexicans, Gays.. they don't buy her music. WE DO! She's finished.

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-62.jpg (650x1032, 220K)

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK2.jpg (650x1032, 200K)

Music sales don't even matter to her anymore.

Attached: mudsharkmadness.jpg (650x1032, 216K)

Attached: MONTAGE-MUDSHARK-68.jpg (650x1032, 204K)

>buy
>music

Attached: pt.gif (500x348, 478K)

Avril is not a stuck up cunt like swift.

Full list:
incogman.net/victims-of-pc/mudshark-madness/

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SHE WAS /OURGIRL/

THAT'S IT, FUCK WOMEN WHITE SHARIA NOW

Attached: taylor swift tay tay nazi jews.jpg (468x585, 67K)

>trusting white women to do the right thing
>ever

Kek, I came to Jow Forums as soon as I heard the news. Should’ve known better

Attached: CBFB2F56-D981-41CE-A8EE-60BF7CCEFF84.png (1030x994, 282K)

why do /ourgirls/ have giant greasy cuntflaps that rustle as they walk?

Attached: thecamelsentirefoot.jpg (636x954, 175K)

politic views make attractive people unattractive instantly

establishing dominance over her audience, the t-pose short for tay-pose seen here in early 2013.

This

VOTE REPUBLICAN ON NOV6!!!

Attached: image.jpg (936x1063, 413K)

>white supremist, nazis, alt-right are all LOSER WHITE TRASH. There will be no global reset.. just more suffering for lazy entitled white people. Thank god their days are ending..
>I am white but I am not hung of on races like all of the sad people here. I work with people of all different races and they are good and smart people. Not every black person is some crack addict in the ghetto like Jow Forums likes to portray them. This place is hopeless, its like rotting death... a small group of hateful rejects wallowing in eachother's disgusting views. You guys might have a chance but stop getting so hung up on race.. you sound like the KKK or something.

Attached: 1537064999857.jpg (754x585, 233K)

I believe your opinions don't matter. I believe your humanist religion is a scourge. I believe obedience to the Divine requires bleeding you commie fuckers out wholesale.

So she supports Affirmative Action, Racial Preferences in hiring and discrimination against White People.
I don't thinks she has thought this out.

Anti-Israeli candidate

Attached: f728f35f2789145084c25c567d3b2269e061e5483f9b3e6eb37b57d633b16698.jpg (916x892, 74K)

THIS.

How stupid can this bitch be to alienate half her fucking fan base?

Attached: image.jpg (864x944, 317K)

Marsha Blackburn
Republican
84.48%
Aaron Pettigrew
Republican
15.52% She wins her distrit with 84% of the Vote ....Plus there is nothing wrong with her voting record votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/25186/marsha-blackburn#.W7qz2GeQy70 Taylor S. is being extorted ...

Attached: Sophie-Lloyd-404x233.jpg (404x233, 14K)