10 more days baby :)

10 more days baby :)

Attached: BC.jpg (742x483, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ddu928xiDd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I swear to fuck if you normies ruin what I have going with my legal medical license I am going to be pissed. I will be VERY unamused if medicinal sells out because of legal bullshit.

Go waste yourself on pot and cheetohs while the rest of us enjoy living without an emotional crutch.

Until what?

You continue smoking weed?

Ok this is epic

Attached: Anarcho-Primanadian.png (1281x641, 19K)

I recently read a study having to do with drug use in Colorado following legalization. The black market saw an increase in both supply and demand. I wouldn't worry about the medicinal locations selling out.

i can finally try weed without paranoia of "dropping the soap" in prison

hah good one. nobody is going to start smoking weed because it's legal. give it a generation though. that's when the shitshow begins.

yep, decriminalise it instead of legalising it

Attached: 34434.jpg (718x800, 81K)

>try both strains of weed
>just get anxiety and excessive worry
Since I'm not wired for it, what do other people get out of it?

Your border bros in Michigan might legalize it next month.

D U D E
U
D
E

Attached: 1538343709259.png (600x600, 751K)

10 days until you buy marijuana legally and get put on a U.S. border "do not enter" list.

We all get that. Break on through to the other side.

so exited to try it first time in my life... all the media hype got me jealous

Attached: 1534882794357.jpg (1024x640, 215K)

right there with you man. I had a good network of huwhite dealers and low key store fronts. Now this shit has a 20% tax and monsanto is fucking with weed seeds. fuck legalization.

The Muslim will own your whole nation in less than half a century, you have already quit.

it goes away

10 days until you realize the government weed doesn't have the same amount of crack in it that your local chink biker gang affiliate was selling to you.

lol wtf who wants to go to that 3rd world shithole anyway?

Attached: 1538599207690.jpg (1338x6212, 3.37M)

It's going to happen, medical has been hands down a better program and legalization has corporatized and ruined pot globally. The Black Market has increased in every state where legalization has passed because legal corporate shops have garbage. The entire West Coast pot Market has gone to shit and I never thought that would ever happen. Colorado is a never-was and all of these other states are just fucking themselves, the same people who fucked over cannabis in the United States are going to fuck Canada just as hard ie. George Soros, Peter Thiel, and Snoop Dogg.

I hope the border patrol goes ham and starts to rip apart shit head Americans who decide to use leafs for weed.

10 days until you realize the government weed gives you a shitty annoying buzz, and you start to hate government and go right wing.

the 20% tax was the same a over inflated prices due to risk of being caught, it evens out in the end

You forget only you are allowed boarders. We can't have it without being accused of being racist.

Remember when the British got China hooked on opium and fucked them in the ass?

They remember that and thought it was a good idea. Now look at you pathetic faggots.

Watch Jesus come snatch the church and God pour out His wrath on the non believers about five minutes before its legal, therefore causing leftists one final butt hurt!

Attached: image.jpg (1920x1189, 989K)

>"The Black Market has increased in every state where legalization has passed because legal corporate shops have garbage."

no retard, there is 10 websites in canada with post canada shipping you can buy right now every strain known to man for cheap...ALL LEGALLY.
remember Blockbuster, retard?

I can't wait. Plenty of already very lucrative investments in the industry. Big groups of retarded stoners getting high on parliament hill only push share prices higher

wait what

what are these magical websites? I have a legal license anyway, but im dry atm from my limit xD

I have 15k saved up. Im honestly considering putting it all into weed because I know the news will be good which will push prices up. It's just sitting in my savings fuck I should do it

This mentality is exactly why Duterte is right to have all druggies like you murdered. You imbeciles don't deserve to live.

You'd rather give money to a black market where the same drug gangs are involved in sex trafficking of little girls instead of paying a few more $ per gram to get your shit drug.

enjoy your niggers. it attracts them like flies to shit

Tweed.com says 9 days and very soon to be 8, EST.

Ffs sake there are dozens Google mail order weed. 9ne of the first I used was ganjaexpress. Herbal dispatch there are lots

APH
WEED
ACB
HEXO

All you need to know. Note that the big run ups have already happened but the party isn't over. Make sure to take profits now and then. Do not invest money that you will need in the next 5 years.

STAY AWAY FROM TWEED THEY ARE MY SUPPLIER AND THEY ALREADY RUN OUT SOMETIEMS, DO NOT USE THEM THERES LOTS OF SEEDS AND SHIT

>that pic
not sure if trolling or controlling opposition with agenda to make true christians look like crazy clowns.

the black market is still booming because the legal shit is taxed to hell and more expensive.

literally google "buy cannabis in canada"

Thx user, I'll look into this. I need to figure out how to do this, I used to be a neet but just got a decent job and my money is building up cause I low expenses.

Stupid potheads kept asking for more THC so that's what they got. Weed today has more THC and less CBD in terms of % than before.

>sex trafficking of little girls
wheres the problem?

It's still illegal here until the 16th though, won't I get fucked?

Thanks, though not a buyer from them. Just like their countdown clock.

It's booming because druggies are degenerate and have no morals. A few dollars more per gram shouldn't be an issue.

Yes cops care about people buying quarters via mail.

10 days until you buy weed on the internet. and get put on a "moral turpitude" database denying you entry into a few countries, because your internet connection is hacked.

>requires my ID to buy
>put on credit card
>illegal

I still don't like this

No problem man. The big 5 all have trading platforms that are simple to use. Make sure you're investing in a TFSA to legally avoid taxes. Visit a branch to open one quickly and get going.

Do not stare at your investments every day, it will drive you mad. These are solid companies with the best prospects in this new and incredibly lucrative market.

no you would be the first to get fucked if you did

black market might survive because it's now legal to grow at home. people who grow at home might be inclined to sell some of what they grew, because surely they cannot smoke it all before it goes bad.

Weed is decriminalized here you stupid white nigger, you only go to jail if you sell weed or grow it.

>implying that the cops do anything about it now
>implying that people are going to go out of their way to be put on a list when they can just stick with trusted dealers or grow it themselves discretely

yes you might get prison anal enlargement...that's why you wait 10 more days to google it..... so exited

yeah, you're probably the guy who will get busted smoking a joint at 23:00 Oct 15

If by muslim you mean China and by half a century you mean half a decade, then yes

The black market pushed the THC or nothing meme. We can only hope that by ending Cannabis prohibition we will see increased CBD products and awareness because that's where the medicine is. That being said the US has a much better CBD market at present regardless of our soon to be rec. legalization due to their relaxed hemp laws. Most leafs still livin' in the stoner (THC) age.

40% tax is not a few dollars more. at the same time its easy as fuck to grow.. druggies are just lazy shitheads.
>people who grow at home might be inclined to sell some of what they grew, because surely they cannot smoke it all before it goes bad.
true.. i have no idea what i am going to do with it all. and i only have 4 plants. it costs about $3,000 just to get a chance to get a license to sell to a dispensary.

selling potheads LED grow lights is fun though.

quite sure you're buying late user. you were supposed to buy in like 2015. it's likely that anyone trying to sell you on pot stocks right now is ripping you off by getting out before the bubble bursts.

that doesn't make sense, how will other governments prove that it's not fake transactions? nice try kid

Stocks are definitely going to go up after legalization in Canada user, there's always people late to the party, like me

>government making money selling drugs from government dispensaries

This is literally Brave New World levels of dystopia.

Attached: 1493219925151.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Have to agree. Only start investing again when the concentrates and edibles legalization date is confirmed.

really? won't they ask for some medical licence?nice....time to order :)

you do realize that your internet is boomerang routed through the US first, and they can crack all encryption and backdoor any router and server, and have access to your credit card transactions, right?

You fucking faggots and your weed...fuck.
We ended up with justine for that stupidity...

The black market isn't just the supply and suppliers, it's also the demand and consumers. Canada has an aging population, so if weed catches on with the older crowd than CBD market will grow much faster.

Because of legalization, companies can cheat by having a lot more CBD because of genetic engineering.

>The black market saw an increase in both supply and demand.
Why? Just over taxes?

well, you're way too late in terms of buying low and selling high no pun intended.

It's already been decriminalized in canada. cop corruption is much higher as a result.

lol maybe kid....but they won't do shit, even if they secretly know, because if word gets out they'll be sued to hell :) better call Saul .
you're safe.

yea.. that and what this guys is saying at least in OR

How new are you? It's been like that for at least a decade. Hundreds of filthy hippy protestors were literally smoking weed in Montreal a few years back in front of the cops, they couldn't do shit. I even knew a dealer from HS who told me another known pusher was stabbed and taken to the hospital, he was released and cops didn't do shit. The new law will just make it "legal", ie. available over the counter and in stores.

etransfer

three years late. the only people giving you advice on buying pot stocks are the people who bought it three years ago, and want to sell now because they know it's about as bullshit as bitcoin.

>"People on TV giving investment advice? Either they are fools who don’t know anything and pretend to know it all, or they're fools who know something and are giving it away for free. Either way, fools. "

Attached: bustcoin.jpg (275x183, 15K)

the government just uses it as an excuse to fuck you over if they don't like you.

that’s retarded

It's like you can't even read

yeah.... i'll just wait 10 more days....don't want iluminati to use this as excuse to destroy me

yea.. if you want it that bad then you already have a bigger problem.

youtu.be/Ddu928xiDd8

Whatever man have fun.... but weed is a meme, I tried once and I hated it, made me paranoid, anxious, and limbs only moved like 2 seconds after my brain told them to. You're better off with booze than this stupid nigger/beaner drug.

>only two stores will be open in Calgary on the 17th

Attached: leaf.jpg (496x521, 273K)

>15min
can i get a quick rundown?
>weed is a meme
yes
>You're better off with booze
wrong. also you need CBD to counter the paranoia. retarded faggots keep going for only THC.

This thread is awful. We reached an all time high of leafs talking out of their ass.

>better off with booze

Your brain on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, everyone.

>can i get a quick rundown?
the video is fun, so it won't feel very long.

fine...

>alcohol better
enjoy nausea, headache and ultimately cancer....tried it once...never again

legal growers grow more than they say they are and sell the extra for pure profit. it comes in the same bags that legal weed comes in now

It's almost like drug effects are subjective and dependent on the individual. What a concept!

You retards will argue over anything if you get to pretend to be some authority in it.

Different weed has different effects, if you feel like trying again...
But it ain't for everyone.

I don't get nausea or headaches from alcohol. I'm sorry to hear you're a s*yboy that can't handle a drink or two and instead relies on the nigger leaf that turns you into a giggling whore or makes you into a paranoid wreck.

I don't get paranoia or anxiety from weed. I'm sorry to hear you're a s*yboy that can't handle a toke or two and instead relies on the nigger gas fuel that turns you into a violent whore or makes you into a subhuman loser wreck.

I was living in Colorado not too long ago while weed was legal. Can confirm, black market is in demand because of people trying to avoid paying the 33% tax(or whatever it is now).

if you get hooked then you are in for really bad time

lmao.. classic.