I'm trying to kill myself and my unborn child

I'm trying to kill myself and my unborn child.

How do I go about this as peacefully as possible?

I have a bottle of wine and some extra strength tylonol.
I have barely eaten or drunken anythung in two days.
I've been sleeping all the time, but my husband barely cares and prefera bitching at me, and then playing video games.

He guessed I was trying to kill the baby ( but not myself) and then left to play video games for hours and thsn went to bed.
I just want this all to be over.

Attached: Screenshot_20180906-113831.png (1440x2560, 1.46M)

are you & your husband white?

Not political.

Yes

Dont. No one gives a fuck about me. You dont see me trying to off myself. What exactly is your beef with being alive?

Peacefully? Peace is not coming to you.
As though any hereafter rewards such selfish vile actions. Peace you will not have.

bottle of wine and Tylenol? typical low effort cunt.
get help

> husband played Vidya
Was about to give you a serve until I read that. Obviously you are both emotionally immature and fragile.
Don't do this to yourself, you are better than that. You deserve a better life than the one you have, make changes.

Thats all thete is in the house. I am looking for alternatives. Apparebyly it can take a couple of days to die from tylonol

Then don't kill yourself, you're just being hormonal. Wine and tylenol & not eating for a few days will not kill you, but they will fuck up your baby. Stop that right now & get off this degenerate website.

There is no escape from the life I have. I regret the person I married.
I can't bring a kid up like this, and I can'rlt face myself after an abortion.

We both have to go.

Yeah dont do that lol, you'll just kill the baby and seriously damage your own liver. You really should call a hotline or something. The only people who should actually be killing themselves right now are people like your prime minister.

Attached: 15389388299845679123.png (1500x1500, 953K)

I haven't been able to feel anyrhing in days and your post drew out a laugh.
That guy is a complete bastard. Its true.

You're a troll, and I hate myself for even calling you out on it.
>How do I go about this as peacefully as possible?

There is no peaceful way to do it. Ask for permission? Enjoy being involuntarily committed. Also, what about your husband, let alone your family friends, and other associates. Are you really going to shit post on an image board about killing yourself and some unborn child, which for anyone none-the-wiser would believe without proof?

Seriously just fucking off yourself. I don't want you or your man child's child talking to me ever again.

>Guaranteed replies

Holy fuck is this ever sad if not a troll.

Jump from very tall building head first while blind folded. You won't feel a thing except weightlessness.

Don't be an idiot.
There are any number of reasons to keep fighting. You just have to find one.

Attached: 1538973476464.jpg (190x191, 10K)

>I'm less interesting than a video game
Typical broad.

Save up a few thousand dollars and fly to San Fagcisco.
Rent a convertible Mustang and buy 200’ of rope.
Drive around a bit and find a degenerate homeless ‘city’ or a nice antifa protest.
Park about 300’ away, tie one end of the rope into a noose and put it around your neck; tie the other end to a tree.
Get back into the convertible, pull out from your parking spot, and floor it.

You should get just enough speed to rip your head off, and send the convertible (carrying your Ichabod Crane body) through the gathering degenerates who are trying to scam one another out of their hard begged drugs before they pass out for the day.

Some of them will record your demise vertically (Niggervision™ widescreen), so no need for a stream. Yes, princess, most homeless niggers in America have both connected sail foams and WorlStar accounts.

You're welcome, cunt.

Attached: TryBeingMoreOfAWoman.jpg (359x500, 108K)

Fake and gay. If you were female you would just divorce him and have the vidya playing fuck boi give you child support for rest of your life.

> There is no escape from the life I have. I regret the person I married.
So deal with your shit and make your marriage better you low effort hag. You did this. DEAL with it.
> I can't bring a kid up like this, and I can'rlt face myself after an abortion.
No you can't. You'll have to actually DO things to raise a child instead of being a lazy chunk of entitled rat shit. Can't live with yourself after an abortion. KILLING YOURSELF IS MURDER x2 you absolute fucking retard. You are aborting the child. And yourself. Which would be WORSE.
You have lemons you make lemonade you skank. You fucking weakling.

I understand your point of view. I'm sorry I've upset you but things are getting worse, not better.

I dont see or feel another option.

Leave his sorry video game playing faggot ass and either have an abortion or raise the kid in as good environment as you can

take the whole bottle of tylenol and pound a bottle of wine, you attention-seeking child murderer.

I hear you. It's obvious you married a beta. Dude needs to step up to the plate.
The fact he has turned to gaming to deal with the problems you guys are facing is shocking.
But think of this. If you an heroed, he would get so much fucking sympathy. He would probably have gofundme and milk it. He would be seen as the good guy.
So what you need to do is get through the night safely. You really need help. Real help.
I'd love to slap some fucking sense into your husband.
Also, yeah definitely throw the tylenol away. That's a long painful way out and you'll have people asking you why in the hospital in the day or so before you finally succumb. Pretty damn awkward.

>offing yourself alone
Weak an hero

Also killing your yourself with tylonol and alcohol is extremely painful and takes a long slow time to kill you through liver death that hospitals cannot do anything to help.

>I just want this all to be over.

#Metoo. Do a flip faggot.

Yes there is. Change him or change yourself. Yes you can. Adoption is an option of you really can't so it.

No you dont.

That was the plan until i read that it mat mot work but would kill the child.

As messed up as it is, I don't want it to die without me. I don't want to just kill it but it's goinf to do horribly here.