2001 anthrax attacks

Who sent the letters Jow Forums?

Attached: CD085841-4F1F-4393-B892-ABABAABFFD08.jpg (620x321, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

whatreallyhappened.com/ARCHIVE/ctnow_com SPECIALS.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks
youtube.com/watch?v=4UF78Kn24Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=WOMmZVS9QPI
youtube.com/watch?v=TjkrsY_2HX0
youtube.com/watch?v=87JFXTIfb9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mueller, unironically

Glows since it was a military grade strain.

Attached: v4-760px-Fight-off-a-Dog-Step-3-Version-3.jpg (760x570, 79K)

cia duh
This isn't even a secret
This is so undeniable they didnt even bother denying it to not draw attention to it

they just half assed a lone wolf cia shit

>Mueller,
this, from bush crony to champion of the left, people who think there are two parties are the real NPCs

I like how the same shit happens now and people don't even care.

Attached: lol.jpg (484x548, 88K)

Attached: 1526568030207.gif (335x482, 865K)

>Penacilin
Must have been an illiterate nigger

>CIA Hoax
>hurr durr Mooslim terror is real Goy
All fake

Robert Mueller

Probably a jew CIA asset

Mossad
They were living in the same neighborhoods as the hijackers, the exact same locations where the letters were sent from. They tried to blame it on Iraq giving anthrax to Al-Qaeda.

Proto-Jow Forums

It was all part of the 911 psyop, they used the Anthrax to shut down any legit journalists or politicians, surprisingly little anthrax was used.

An old lady in my town (Oxford, ct) randomly received one of the letters and died.

Justice League
National league for justice
I forget what they called themselves but they’ve been scrubbed from the internet so oh well.

I believe it was the guy they originally blamed it on. I read a lot of their evidence and reasoning, and it really fit. He just had either good lawyers, probably govt lawyers, or had some other sort of leverage to get out of being arrested.

Dr thrax

Attached: images (3).jpg (331x327, 16K)

I laughed harder than I should have at this comment.

Dr Philip Zack and Dr Marian Rippy
whatreallyhappened.com/ARCHIVE/ctnow_com SPECIALS.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_anthrax_attacks
>The government settled lawsuits that were filed by the widow of the first anthrax victim Bob Stevens for $2.5 million with no admission of liability
>Senator Chuck Grassley and Representative Rush D. Holt, Jr. called for hearings into the Department of Justice and FBI's handling of the investigation

totally shady

The hacker Jow Forums did this

Obviously a shitlib, which is why the media won't cover them with utmost hysteria like they would if it was a right winger.

MOSSAD
The guy who broke the cryptography has occasionally posted here. Good stuff if you can follow.
youtube.com/watch?v=4UF78Kn24Nk
youtube.com/watch?v=WOMmZVS9QPI
youtube.com/watch?v=TjkrsY_2HX0
youtube.com/watch?v=87JFXTIfb9E
Oh yeah and Chanology "we do not forgive/forget" That was Mossad too. Things are fucked

Attached: 1535069837868.png (1920x1080, 1.03M)