Is Generation Identity alt-right?

Hey goys,

Redpill me on Generation Identity. Is it considered alt-right?

Attached: generation-identity-united-kingdom-and-ireland-in-london.png (950x525, 758K)

Other urls found in this thread:

generation-identity.org.uk/
generationidentitaire.org/
iboesterreich.at/
identitaere-bewegung.de/
generazione-identitaria.com/
identitaer.dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zionism always has good advertising

I guess that's a no then?

is Lauren Southern a part of it

Martin Sellner is hooked up with Brittany Pettibone.

Don't be retarded cucknadian

No it's Identitarian. Identitarianism is far older than the alt right and is based off the writings of Guillaume Faye and Alain De Benoist.

The alt right has no ideology, it's a label which consists of solely negative connotations and is a purely American problem.

Members of GI are not allowed to openly support Israel.

I like their logo, kinda wanna get a sweatshirt and wear it in SF no one will know what the fuck it is

no, faggot

>hey goys

Attached: 82663374-921B-4590-8616-8E88B75F0269.jpg (237x320, 32K)

will donate my leftover shekels to this cause

I send Lauren every cent I earn

Did the Finn knight get a vpn?

haha no you cuck

>memeflag
>doesn't know about other memeflags

GI has branches in France, Germany, Austria, Italy, Denmark, U.K., Republic of Ireland, Czechia, Slovenia, Hungary and Belgium.

If you are from another country, we suggest to contact the nearest one in this list as we have groups of Identitarians all over Europe who have not formed an official branch but still are members and activists cooperating with other branches and Defend Europe missions.

generation-identity.org.uk/ (UK and Ireland)

generationidentitaire.org/ (France)

iboesterreich.at/ (Austria)

identitaere-bewegung.de/ (Germany)

generazione-identitaria.com/ (Italy)

generatie-identiteit.com/ (Flanders-Belgium)

generacio.eu/ (Hungary)

generacijaid.si/ (Slovenia)

generace-identity.cz/ (Czech republic)

identitaer.dk (Denmark)

cringe

ha! no

they say money can't buy love but Lauren sent me an E-MAIL

I heard that the italian branch, after growing bigly during 2017, had some internal problems this year and a strong bunch of the members left. Anyone can give me some info about?

>says the guy who admits he sends money to a coal burner

So is it true GI members are not allowed to openly support Israel?

What is GI's stance towards Jews, the Holocaust, Adolf Hitler?

yes they obviously are lol

Attached: 1538991708618.jpg (680x684, 237K)

no one cares about old shit long forgotten days especially when it hurts you the entire purpose of it is to keep your home country the way you love it.

I honestly have never heard about that. Maybe you could ask the Italian branch directly on twitter or Facebook?

You're not allowed to voice support in non European conflicts.

We're not Nazis, Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust are history there's no point talking about it.

I ask because a dude i know was part of the bunch who left, but hearing the version of what happened by the point of view of those who remanied would be nice

Hi Martin

>Members of GI are not allowed to openly support Israel.
>openly

you do realize that she has done more inf actual reallife to help than probably any of you, i mean you get that right?
She called out the aquarius taxi crap and filmed them doing it before aquarius was even a name on Jow Forums. Now the aquarius is basically gone not just becaue of her but because many like her kept exposing them

>You're not allowed to voice support in non European conflicts.

Interesting. Do you know why that's the case?

this is all a sideshow that can only damage same with stupid neo nazi larpers.
Its all in the fucking past and done there is literally no point bringing any of it up and no sane person would still buy into that shit from the past besides to literally shoot yourself in the foot. Its not exactly rocket science.

He never gave a reason for leaving?

Because Europe is facing an existential threat and wasting time on divisive topics like Israel vs Palestine is stupid.

He said something about the expulsion of one of the original leaders, that was against the operation in the Alps this winter

Zoomers are unironically based

Attached: 1538649767309.gif (652x562, 626K)

>divisive topics like Israel vs Palestine is stupid.

There's no division if everyone supports Israel.

Ahh that makes sense.

The Rome branch is doing well they bought a gym/social centre.

Uhmmm dude, the Rome branch was created also by the guy who got kicked out, almost all of them left in retaliation and recently started to work on their own, at least this is what 've heard