What is your excuse to support this “progress”-driven...

What is your excuse to support this “progress”-driven, consumerism-based lifestyle that is destroying not only the land and animals of the earth, but the souls of its people?

Attached: linkola 1.jpg (820x500, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentti_Linkola
youtube.com/watch?v=o6I5R5_bnFY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

People don't have souls

Attached: linkola.jpg (800x574, 67K)

Souls aren't real.

Attached: linkola.jpg (700x461, 179K)

I'm opposed to free trade and believe without nationalist philosophy capitalism only exists to destroy.

>muh souls

Attached: A5576CA1-0FA4-4924-8E26-422FD5EB092D.png (800x519, 333K)

For robot waifu's and immortality

Those are the two things I would trade the world for

Attached: wh wh.png (1170x755, 1.29M)

Define "soul" and I'll tell you whether that's true or not.

I read history and honestly it used to be really fucking bad
We can do better sure but the drama is unnecessary

idgaf yolo

Do you honestly think it matters if you "support" anything at all? The decision to clean it up was made before you were ever even born. Bad news, too: you won't be on the survivor side of the Georgia Guidestones purge.

>really fucking bad

What do you mean by this?

Also This

Reading through the history of the black plague I have to thank modernity everyday

Attached: plague-victims.jpg (975x559, 209K)

Who is this a picture of? He has a doppleganger who served as a chaplin on Iwo Jima is why I ask

But you're a worse judge of reality than I am, look at those stars and stripes above your post!

A soul in my own words is "a feeling of loss some people get by imagining themselves as a ghost"

Bump for based Linkola

Attached: IyFAU1VHQVJRVU9URVMuY29tIzo6cWlkLTMzMDAzOA.jpg (720x720, 92K)

>a feeling of loss some people get by imagining themselves as a ghost
Say what?

Soul is the character of a person.

What year on this graph do you think they decided to save their own families instead of yours?

Attached: Figure_19_03_01.jpg (612x477, 128K)

We would need to stop passively accepting this unsustainable lifestyle. We would need to have an active resistance against it, unfortunately this is something we are unlikely to have...

Finnish eco fascist.

soul is another word for "ghost" or "spirit". all feelings-based, all intangible. a persons character can be defined in terms of neural networks. not "jesusfluid" or whatever soul is made of.

literal hitler

Attached: linkola.jpg (1768x2238, 641K)

>unlikely
Exactly, you're realizing theres a problem like 100 years after the powers that be decided on a solution

Something to read

Attached: can life prevail.jpg (259x400, 62K)

Still unlikely doesn't mean impossible

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentti_Linkola

>soul is another word for "ghost" or "spirit". all feelings-based, all intangible
>a persons character can be defined in terms of neural networks
Correct, the modern take on the ancient concept of a soul. The intangible, emergent properties of the brain, or consciousness as it's now known.

>not "jesusfluid" or whatever soul is made of.
What are you even on about?

If if we left the lifestyle they would just replace us with another consumer from the 3rd world.

what is the internal structure of a soul? is it made from hydrogen? is it a theoretical construct? it has no internal composition. it's a worthless idea in itself.

None. I can't wait to buy a plot of land in a calm area and live as self-sufficient as possible. Humanity is fucking lost anyways.

You're getting too bogged down in this one word and missing the broader point that the OP is trying to make.

Attached: 86s1610ntjm11.png (416x435, 114K)

Not the user you're talking to but what's your answer? Is it just as ambiguous as your question? Or are you actually retarded?

That is why we need also the people of the third world to join us in the rebellion. Divide and conquer still works...

Worth of watching

And here's the link

youtube.com/watch?v=o6I5R5_bnFY

Never seen this cunt before but he's a dead ringer for that pedo, Roman Polanski