Whaaaat?

Wait, Bolsonaro is the guy Ellen Page interviewed in Brazil a couple of years ago? HAHAHAHAH! This truly is the greatest timeline!

Attached: Bolsonaro.jpg (750x390, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI
youtu.be/wbmBp8WLhjI?t=66
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

got video??? this is big if true.

Attached: 1538529478869.jpg (1536x1543, 3.97M)

youtube.com/watch?v=wbmBp8WLhjI

Wouldn't we all, though?

She's pretty.

Attached: images (62).jpg (300x225, 13K)

>Rio a stunning urban paradise
>said with a favela as a backdrop

these people are insane

Whistling isn't really a thing here.

The power of leftism.

isn't she a b-celeb or something? why do celebs like to larp as jurnos and pundits? is it insecurity? do they realize 100IQ+ people see them as dancing monkeys and nothing more?

Fuck his name.
I'm just going to call him Borsalino.

she's a busted, used up dyke now

More like a d celeb. This show satisfied her bulldyke anger and probably was one of the only gigs she could get. At the height of her career she was merely a c-list celeb. Her most notable role was in Juno and that was an indy film.

sdobit now

omg its real 1:06

youtu.be/wbmBp8WLhjI?t=66

Rio is a fucking shithole lmao

"favela isn't the problem, favela is the solution" -- Brizola, a communist who became governor of Rio in the early 90s and turned it into a complete hellhole

Absolutely fuggin based

gringos are speechless about our myth, jair bolsonaro

And even more speechless about the fact that he is as popular among pardos as he is among whites, or at least very popular among them anyway.

Hell, Roraima and Acre would have elected him first round and those states are basically only Amerindians with some Portuguese thrown in ('whites' here in the North are usually not really whites, but what Americans would call latinos).

Foreigners come to Lisbon and say the same, it's like being a libshit makes you see everything with rose tinted glasses.

He's completely right. I hope they let him redirect Brazil to the good path.

The only thing I know about this guy is he wants to loosen up Brazil's gun laws. Brazil is a perfect example that, "When guns are illegal, then only criminals have guns."

This alone, is a massive assault on the liberal fantasy world.

Attached: good_manners.png (720x720, 424K)

You can't parent the gay out of people. Homosexuality is a fetish and fetishism is just a form of mental disability. You can only cleanse them with fire.

He is pro bill clinton law three strikes youre out too.
If a criminal commits crime and he is underage, he can kill, rape. By law he only stay 3 years in jail, if all the media cover the case, if dont 6 months.

He is based burger.
A reporter from a big television once ask him what he thinks about a case where a policeofficer throw a criminal from the top of a house
He answer: its bad, he should throw from the top of a skyspaper.
All of this is filmed

Wut? I thought everyone knew this?

-Bolsonaro said that if he had a gay son, he would rather him to be dead
-Bolsonaro said that ugly women don't deserve to be raped
-Bolsonaro said he will give the Alcântara launch center for Americans
-Bolsonaro said he will let cops execute criminals on the spot Judge Dredd style
-Bolsonaro said the biggest mistake of the dictatorship was that they tortured too much and didn't kill enough (he himself commanded many torturing sessions)

>tortured too much and didn't kill enough
Yes, this shit always comes back to bite you on the arse. Always better to keep it absolutely clean and clinical. A death is a statistic, but a survivor who can show the scars and tell the story is a PR nightmare. Problems need removing, not used to encourage sadism among your own comrades. Of course, exceptions can be made for particularly heinous crimes, but in such cases it should be the victims families that get to take revenge, not the security forces, who should remain above this.

Every communist who dictatorship tortured come back and join political partys and dont have any sequel. Also, most of them are in jail because of corruption, the others arent in jail because influences

>-Bolsonaro said that ugly women don't deserve to be raped
He never said that, he said Maria didn't deserve to be raped after she called him a rapist for no reason.

Ellen Page is still cute.

Attached: 1525981028378.jpg (1000x800, 98K)

yeah guys, conservative wave just hit brazil, just got huge on federal and state congress
gonna wipe all that communist, nigger lgbt shit away from our country

>its bad, he should throw from the top of a skyspaper.
Holy shit lol.

My ex looked like Ellen Page. And yes, she was just as crazy as you can imagine.

>Ela não merece [ser estuprada] porque ela é muito ruim, porque ela é muito feia, não faz meu gênero, jamais a estupraria. Eu não sou estuprador, mas, se fosse, não iria estuprar, porque não merece"

So Bolsonaro and his fanbase will just deny he ever said anything bad or negative now all of a sudden? What happened to the edginess?

But we can falsely meme her into a natsoc icon ala the bitch that shall not be named. We can make her into a Daisy.

fucking based
I bet he fugged her after this

“Urban paradise” said while literally in a fucking bleak call of duty tier hellscape of ruin and desolation.

Read the rest of the interview and read up on the actual context of Maria do Rosário's beef with him and you will realize how insane she and the media defending her are.

Damn I really fucking hope this guy get elected, he is fucking based.

act

>Bolsonaro said he will give the Alcântara launch center for Americans
based
We'll help you annex French Guiana and kick out the ESA-niggers

if youre into 10-year-old boys i guess

pretty gay

>the Alcântara launch center
>Alcântara
Tell me how it happened...

Attached: Cuentame-1.jpg (400x293, 27K)

it is a paradigm....
dude knows the left will eat itself...they know it as they are in the shit.
Who the fuck on both sides would not take a chance to return to some type of comfy normality?

Fucking nazi bitch, I can’t believe she is now a tradwife hetero natsoc.

Attached: 977492E1-AABE-4BC7-A8FA-20B82E8C1C26.jpg (1920x1200, 268K)

Is bolso dare i say... /ourguy/ ?

Attached: FB_IMG_1539014289655.jpg (480x686, 47K)