White people of Jow Forums, your time is up

I as a white women have worked towards dismantling white male power my entire life, tiny piece by tiny piece. Yet somehow I never contemplated the end game. As if a white male power structure that has sustained itself across centuries and empires will somehow crumble without putting up a fight.

We have been in this struggle for nearly 65 years, give or take, and we have finally reached the point where the beast feels cornered enough to mount a serious defense. Which means we are winning. But we desperately need to remember to not take anything for granted. We have grown complacent. It has been a couple generations since most Americans have had to suffer and fight for their freedom. Now it’s this generation’s turn to defend our democracy against attack, and I think they are more than up for it IF they finally decide to get involved...the Millennials have the numbers to utterly annihilate the Boomers at the polls.

We are the majority, remember, and most of the world is cheering us on. We can do this, but it’s going to take way, way more than emotional social media posts. It’s gonna take real sweat, real tears, and real hard work over decades to defend justice, but it is definitely worth the effort.

I’ll likely be dead in another 40 years, and I’d love nothing more than to see this scourge on America die before I do. I want you all know that you will lose.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-10-08-04-25-10-1.png (1080x1064, 334K)

Posting my favorite white women tweets

Attached: 1538943713514.png (934x812, 154K)

Some.of us white women are born woke

Attached: 1538942404324.png (819x758, 127K)

>I as a white women
you're more than one?
you got two vagoos?
timestamp with all 4 tits.

democracy is under attack by leftists and SJW's you nutcase

tldr

I didn't even read any of that stupid gay shit you wrote you fucking loser

TITS AND TIMESTAMP OR YOU'RE A LARPING FAGGOT
why the fuck did you respond?
Are you really this much of a betacuck?

Attached: Tits or GTFO.jpg (360x540, 32K)

Why do you have to write a fucking life story?
Just write fuck white men

White women are proud of their beefy vaginas. Only an incel wouldn't want to lick a bolognafied snatch

Attached: 1538943043357.png (812x1121, 179K)

>and most of the world is cheering us on.

In the sense that they know it will fuck up the country, yes.
Not in a "what's best for you" sense.

Post tits

Let's look at the New York Times.

Top Leadership. The following leading roles are held by Jews:
>Chairman & Vice Chairman
>Publisher & Deputy Publisher
>Managing Editor & Deputy Managing Editor
>President/CEO (spouse) & Chief Operating Officer
>*At least* 7 out of 13 Board members are Jewish, and *at least* 7 out of 14 Executive Committee members are Jewish.

The Editor-in-chief of the following NYT sub-publications are Jewish:
>NYT Editorial Page, NYT Global Edition, NYT Magazine, NYT Style Magazine, NYT Live Journal, and NYT Biz Day. It appears that the only sub-publication left is the NYT Book Review, whose last editor-in-chief was Jewish (and whose current editor-in-chief may be Jewish, but it’s unclear)

Bureau Chiefs. The Bureau Chiefs for the following offices are Jewish:
>Washington DC, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Central & Eastern Europe (Warsaw), Jerusalem, South Asia, and Australia. In other words, the capital of most of the largest Western countries: the USA, the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Poland, and Australia.

Chief Correspondents. The following “Chief” correspondents are Jewish:
>Chief National, Chief International, Chief Political, Chief Domestic Affairs, Chief Diplomatic, Chief European Business Correspondents, Chief Mergers & Acquisitions, Chief White House, and Chief Military Correspondent. Only one of the NYT’s current “Chief” Correspondent positions was held by a non-Jew – the Chief Washington Correspondent.

Attached: 1517260343161.jpg (357x399, 74K)

They are all Jewish aren't they.

I support all female allies in the hopes they post pics of their qt feet as a joke haha

Of course

Meh.

Attached: shut up woman i am trying to think.jpg (461x578, 48K)

lol

white women do what they are told, not the other way round

>Posting my favorite white women tweets
Silverman and Dunham are both Jews.

Remember the 1%?
When did that become "white male power"?
>not realizing you've been psy-oped

(((my fellow white women)))

>they will defend their privilege to the death
if they have to defend it is it really privilege?

tldr kill your self

Generation Z is highly conservative you fucking moron

>kike tweet
>white

pick one faggot

Roasty old boomer telling millennials what to do. Good luck with that. The 'women' you raised are too busy riding the cock carousel to piss off any Chads.

>Yet somehow I never contemplated the end game
Well, you are a woman, so not a surprise.

I'm personally a "Whatever-is-better-for-me-ist"

Attached: bez.jpg (530x298, 20K)

Also. If it took you 65 years to only make use defend ourselves, it means quite different than you winning. You are that insignificant that we don't really need to do much to defend ourselves.

>"So much of my Jewish education focused on explaining how "normal" people supported the Nazi cause, informed on their neighbors, and stole their possessions. These were not "monsters." This piece has a place" ~ Alexis Grenell

>you’re going to lose

If that’s the case why are you posting here?

>"Opinion"
>female writer
>"gender and politics"

I' m not even gonna waste my time on this.

>3 Jewesses casually and publicly reveling in how disgusting their bodies are.
Vaguely Lynchian.

Attached: ww_8.jpg (674x458, 59K)

Attached: ww_1.jpg (750x845, 71K)

Attached: ww.png (610x1160, 103K)

These people are truly delusional.

>Says future cat lady/ single roastie with nigger baby and black eyes
Yah you will be forgotten and your genes will be deleted from the white genome making the breed stronger.
Bye have a nice life.

Attached: 1538208067020.jpg (862x521, 46K)

Attached: kisspng-jewish-people-on-the-jews-and-their-lies-greed-ste-judaism-5ab8cbd2c301d3.546000221522060242 (900x1060, 157K)

Women with nigger mutts are called "chimp ladies"

You don't even have to check anymore.

Remember kids, voting = mass leftist suicides. You don't want leftists to kill themselves en masse, do you? You don't want thousands of leftists to suddenly drop dead in Heaven's Gate-style suicide pacts, right?

Don't vote.

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 32K)

pissing my pants in equality for you sister

Attached: cdb.jpg (516x712, 32K)

Attached: 1535647544.jpg (514x523, 25K)

last steven crowder video there's a squeaking girl doing the clap meme IRL, it's cringy af

>most of the world is cheering us on
Because lesser countries want to see the destruction of the worlds most powerful and influential country

It must hurt that at every turn men are chosen by the majority over women. Black males (1870), Obama (2009), Trump (2017) , Kavanaugh (2018), etc. Sweety, this list goes on and on because regardless of what Disney "taught" you, males are THE leaders of humanity because of their biology.

So they just outright admit to sewing division between white man and woman at this point, huh?

Whats the clap meme?

>we have finally reached the point where the beast feels cornered enough to mount a serious defense. Which means we are winning.
Decent bait overall but I know there's people who legitimately believe this. They're in for a shock.

Attached: angry woof.jpg (613x664, 66K)

>chimp ladies

Attached: 1537813473984.gif (396x216, 1.04M)

Attached: 1533517714253.png (800x723, 1.22M)

IM LITERALLY SHAKING

Attached: lel.png (740x343, 29K)

lol, nigger

You know the rules tits + time stamp then state your business or gtfo larping kike

they're not white, they're middle eastern mutts who mixed with whites

is that stephen miller?

Traitorous white women should be the first hanging on the day of the rope

Another Jew talking about white privilege, imagine my shock.

Oh no! All my memes are on my other web-o-phone and this is begging for it.
Downloading crap from google in 3..2..1

Attached: A757C1DD-01A4-4799-A5DB-1A3573A680AF.jpg (860x648, 344K)

im so fucking disgusted. jewish people are awful

>A woman talking about politics

Every fucking time

For too long, white women have been at the forefront of the left, viciously attacking white males. Now with their new accusations of sexual misconduct to defame and ruin white men, they have gone too far. It’s time to strike back against their insanity. The best way to do this is to make their own side, the left, attack them, reject them, and make them feel unsafe and unwanted. These attacks will happen in their own safespaces and echochambers.

The way this works is anons create and cultivate normiespace social media accounts under the guise of a non-white female. I’m not going to tell you which platform to use, this is your decision as an operative. After an initial period of making this account look like a real person that cares about knitting and social justice, or whatever, you then start subtly injecting operation too white. This means that you challenge the value of white women to Democrats, social justice, and as an ally of people of color. You need to make them feel unwanted.

White women aren’t nearly diverse enough anymore to be included in the ranks of the new left. In fact, they poison the glorious brown diversity of this new left with their blinding whiteness. White women are the most privileged people alive, and they mock the oppression of PoC’s with their very presence in matters of social justice. Even worse, they assert their inherent white supremacism by trying to be leaders of anything at all, especially in anything political in nature.

Attached: 1.jpg (1008x839, 246K)

It's like when you notice buzzing mosquito and have to defend yourself.

What will they replace the patiarchy with? Lobster org chart!

Virtually unfuckable. Certainly unchased.

Attached: 7FC8F0ED-15D3-4159-8455-6D0AE9BE1FA4.jpg (1200x900, 151K)

>white women, come get your people
what the fuck does that mean?

It's all so tiresome...

And this is in the #1 slot on a google search for Alexis Grenall Jewish.

Attached: 624B0FE5-8BD8-4661-8799-DD347FFC396A.jpg (1125x2436, 741K)

It means we white men are real bad boys and now momma's commin for us.

Attached: 1515969527940.jpg (600x338, 33K)

Means she’s a
>white woman
>honest

>cheering us on
Reminder that if you need help for your revolution, it's not happening. MFucken succed in their goals bevause they understand that there's no asking, no cheering bullshit, no support from the state. You risk it all and fight. End of story. You need Soros money, law enforcement, international agencies dictating norms...

shouldn't that be "white women, GO get your people" then?
doesn't make any sense.

No, cuz they 'commin' for us. They also threw in an extra snarky reference to 'you people'.

>White people of Jow Forums
There is no white people on Jow Forums. Only various shades of brown larping as white.

Attached: 04318F1C-ED0B-40B2-8322-19826F52F88E.jpg (640x439, 41K)

>NYT
>Jew
I'm just going to assume

Surely cheese and reuben isnt kashrut.

A few years ago it was still kind of funny to me, now its just sadness and anger.

>There is no people on Jow Forums. Only various shades of NPC's or Russian bots larping as people.