(((EU)))

(((EU)))

Attached: CEB4A4EA-F598-4154-AF99-C563BE49205C.jpg (1242x1580, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMiN2dToxxo&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=9YoBH5WPOxI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jow Forums needs to use our autism to investigate this

She was hot.

EU in 10 years: Negrofied police cracking down on the few remaining white populations

>dead journalist
LOL

clearly should have stayed in the kitchen without an internet connection
>asking for it
you do not take on corrupt powders as a stupid cunt unless you have much broader and tougher head and shoulders than she had
she looks like a dumb liberal roastie

Attached: 1396284150267.jpg (320x240, 38K)

I just heard about the news. Please take me out of this nightmare, EU is by far the worst entity that ruled over Europe in its whole history.

I was not aware that Bulgarians were white. Hmm.

PATROLLED!

EU has plenty of niggers they can pay off to do a crime like this now.

>leftist journalist found raped beaten and strangled in EU
probably just arabs

Just goes to show you, if nobody's getting killed it's probably fake news that (((they))) want you to know.

meh she's already dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMiN2dToxxo&app=desktop

here's her last show, the one she supposedly got killed over

well, the trailer for it i mean

Eww she looked westernized, good riddance.

>Ruse

only good journalist is a dead journalist.

I doubt that's the reason.It was too unprofessionsl.
We got realy good and cheep killers here and in serbia and albania there are even better and cheeper.
If someone wanted to off her it would have been far cleaner job.
My bet is on robbery gone hardcore.

Indeed

you can watch the whole thing on kikebook, it's nothing small, and at least that's what the people from Bivol claim, Boko did say there were keys and documents missing from her corpse, but when you think about it, that's exactly what you'd take to make it seems like a robbery, I guess we'll have to wait and see if it rally is just a matter of time before they catch the perpetrator like Boko also said

>journalists
>investigating

these faggots are untrained wanna be nigger spies going under the word journalists... no wonder they are getting killed

the real shocker is if it turns out it's a rapefugee, does Ruse have any?

Oh great trailer, WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE SAYING?!

Attached: 1448064446368.jpg (500x395, 102K)

this

American right wing funded by Muslims as always is shifting the blame on Jewish accountants.

basically there' this thing called GPgate, it's about stealing eu funds, they basically interviewed two guys that got caught by some private security guys in some village where there were documents and shit

Now, here the really funny part guys, in the full thing on kikebook, the guy that interviews them, starts asking about the financing of Bivol, and apparently, it's allegedly funded by ... (drum roll) ... Soros

Well one thing is for sure, they aren't arresting the right people if this is the 3rd victim. They should aim higher, like president of EU, arrest and kill them. It's pointless to arrest people who were paid to do crime, arrest those who paid.

oh, here ti is on JT

youtube.com/watch?v=9YoBH5WPOxI

good luck if you're not bulgarians