Trump and Rosenstein meeting on Air Force One today

What's going to happen Jow Forums?
nytimes.com/2018/10/08/us/politics/rosenstein-trump-travel-florida.html

Attached: 20181008_072742.png (720x1227, 588K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w4MxFm6eZS8
youtube.com/watch?v=XKlIilbuLjg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_One
twitter.com/potus_schedule
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thrown out of plane

Fpbp

came to post this

Someone has to die and it won't be Trump

Shooting him in the head before throwing him out of the plane of course

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

FPBP

If tri-ps, Trump throws him out of the plane

Kek. My first thought.

I’m starting to think there’s something extremely unfavorable to Trump in Carter Page’s FISA application. Why else wouldn’t he just fucking Declassify it?

Attached: 0CF35D5A-1EA9-428F-983A-B363D8594219.jpg (232x150, 6K)

Helicopter would be better
youtu.be/w4MxFm6eZS8

Attached: d85.jpg (540x630, 51K)

Leverage, once released it's gone

fpbp
came here to post this
blah blah blah

Attached: freehelicopterride.jpg (457x300, 30K)

Attached: 1485117384156.jpg (640x553, 82K)

Not a helicopter but will suffice.

It'll be CIA

Free helicopter rides

Because what's in it is unfavourable for Israel and Trump is a good goy.

Trump will grab his pussy

>Shooting him in the head
takes the joy out of throwing him from the airplane

He is, takes time to get it through the bureaucracy and resistance.

checked and true

>Trump tells Rosenstien to take a shower on the plane before meeting
>shower head is a zyklon B canister

probably something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=XKlIilbuLjg

Trump will be reminded that the jews will expose his child rape if he steps out of line

Attached: bibi presentation.jpg (898x516, 120K)

Air Force One is any aircraft the president is traveling on, it could be a helicopter

It's a conflict of interest with the Israeli government, which they have already come out about a few times, advising him against it.

Did they mean marine one?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marine_One

Attached: VH-3D_Marine_One_over_Washington_DC_May_2005.jpg (1709x1031, 812K)

The helicopter is Marine Force One, retard.

leverage, also it implicates some of our biggest allies, UK and AUS, which perpetrated an act of war on the US by using intel agencies to spy on a private citizen and to smear a nominated pres to manipulate election and try to impeach a president afterword. and isreal is implicated in all of this.

>"You're fired"
>Throws him out over football stadium

Attached: 1534871146092.png (633x535, 702K)

AF1 is not bugged so Trump can have a safe conversation with Rosenstein about FISA.

No it's not. Shut up fag.

It's based on the service who owns the aircraft. Marine Corps Helicopter = Marine One
Army Plane = Army One
Commercial Plane = Executive One

>thrown out of plane
this

wondering why he would do that tbqhwyf

Why are you so stupid?

The fact it's happening on the plane is very telling. I'm presuming for security reasons, and also to try to prevent any chance of the meeting subject being leaked to the press. Also, RR would have no chance to flee the meeting being 10,000 feet in the air.
Strange it's happening right after Sessions was subpoenaed. Whats in the works goys? Do we have a happening on our hands?

Attached: https _blueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com_uploads_card_image_841675_af55ed9d-5047-4a70-b795-d (835x473, 77K)

Hell throw him out of Marine 1 on the way to the tarmac

Obviously he needs to flip Rosenstein against Mueller to put the final nail in the investigation
Alternately... he may fly him directly to Guantanamo

Attached: 1521531378807.png (633x402, 272K)

It will all, and I mean ALL get released eventually from now until February. We have to win the majority of the House and Senate first tho.

Is that why they refused to fully unredact it and said trump has to do it himself? And jews wonder why most of the world wants them dead.

Just fire the fucking guy. He's an Obama appointee and has no place here.

Bump

Timing you retard, Trump is a master at timing

Attached: image.jpg (1600x1200, 747K)

ultimate BEND THE KNEE imminent

> Rosenstein stares vacantly out the window at the passing clouds beneath AF1 for a moment.
> "Listen Rod, we have all the FISA applications from that period..."
> Rosenstein turns his head back towards the President's desk, trying not to smirk as he thought about the *other* FISA applications the President doesn't have. Smart jews like him have safeguards, you see goys.
> "No, we really do. Even the *other* ones you think we don't have. We have those too. You know we have some really smart guys working for us. The smartest. Here, let me show you."
> Rosenstein adjusts his glasses on his nose and glances down at the familiar-looking papers on the desktop, distracted by his old friend Donny's large, wrinkly hands relaxing confidently behind the printouts that look 100% like exactly the proof he hoped the Trump team would never get ahold of.
> "C'mon, Rod. This doesn't just go away, okay? You can't just resign and walk away into the sunset wiping the sweat off your brow. You play for the swamp, Roddy, and now you're gonna help us drain it."
> Rosenstein looks back out the window at the cloud cover, remembering a "Qanon" post somebody gave him that was supposed to be a picture of Pyongyang from AF1 and he wondered if it was the window he was looking out of right now. The Carolinas would be so beautiful to see from above if we were down closer to commercial altitude. Florida must be coming right up.
> "You know we handle treason like a military thing, okay, Rod? Have you ever been to Cuba? It's beautiful down there. Best ham sandwiches anywhere, believe me."
> Rosenstein breaks his distant gaze again and looks back at The Donald, larger than larger-than-life, his old dreams come true. He opens his mouth to speak but stops himself.
> "Let me tell you something, okay, they don't serve Cuban ham sandwiches at Guantanamo Bay, Roddy. They don't. That's true!"
> Rosenstein's little beady eyes narrowed. This was no time for wringing his hands together.

Attached: 1530127415406.jpg (800x512, 72K)

Hopefully he’ll keep the nose and put it on the front of the plane to make it more aerodynamic

Continue please. I like a good story

Air Force One is the callsign any US Airforce aircraft the President is on. any US Marine aircraft the President is in has the callsign Marine One.

>thrown out of plane
pull his teeth out with pliers first

>Why else wouldn’t he just fucking Declassify it?
because they talk about assassinating Trump in it

>isreal is implicated in all of this.
how does this make sense when obviously cambridge analytica and MI6 had a hand in electing Trump?

they want their war or what?

>Alternately... he may fly him directly to Guantanamo
best timeline

this is where potus serves the sealed indictments and RR gets to choose his own adventure.

Attached: 1538665778201.png (729x450, 450K)

winrar of internet right here

> "Oh, wait a minute, you don't eat ham; it's pork. Your people don't eat pork. That's ok. You're missing out, Rod, I'm telling you. Just terrific sandwiches."
> Clearing his throat and shifting uncomfortably in the hotseat, Rosenstein waves-off and admits he's not really kosher.
> "This is true, Roddy. This is true. I know that about you. Not kosher."
> Trump jabs his fingers at the papers on the desk between them, underscoring his point as he repeats "Not kosher".
> Rosenstein addresses his old friend with a nickname as a subtle, desperate plea for old times sake.
> Trump corrects him, raising his head slightly to meet Rod's gaze, unblinking. "Mister President."
> Rosenstein clears his throat again, and shifts back to his other asscheek.
> The President hits a button on his desk phone and glances out the same window himself.
> "Yes sir, Mr. President?" comes over the speakerphone.
> "That change of flight plans, Lt. White..."
> "Yes sir. Course is set for McCalla field, sir."
> "Thank you." and hangs up by switching to another line that's ringing.
> "Yes?"
> Rosenstein can't make out exactly what the other person is saying, but he did hear something about the "Police Chiefs" and maybe "scheduled".
> "Uuh, yes." he says, glancing conspicuously at Rosenstein. "Yup, tell them national security reasons. You know. Great, great. Thank you."
> Rosenstein blinks twice in disbelief. That moment right before panic sets in.
> Trump turns to one of the other people in the "airborne oval office" with an excited grin and says "We're goin' to Camp Delta. Who's hungry?"
> Trump stands up. "Roddy, you want anything? Ham sandwich?"
> Rosenstein whimpers a tiny bitch whimper he hoped nobody could hear in his voice as he found the syllables to say "No thanks, I'm all set for now."
> "For now, Roddy." Trump pats him on the shoulder on his way out of the room towards the galley. The other people in the room start laughing as they file out behind the President.

Attached: 1423615161154s.jpg (125x125, 4K)

I was going to say rosenstein will make a nosedive but this thread is sorted

He didn’t fly so good

>Trump: Jump out or get Mattis'd

>rod nervously sits down in front of Trump
>beads of sweat form on his brow
>Trump unseals indictment
>Reads briefly
>Puts the indictment down
>Leans back
>Puts feet up on desk
>you got two choices
>resign
>get tossed into a volcano

Attached: 1535252558069.gif (241x200, 316K)

>>TFW the midterms will be suspended pending conclusion of the military tribunals for all 6 million sealed indictments

Attached: 2fe263d4fd384b44ef3a9984342b8c7bcd24ee2e9ad4e5e508e63df6af00900b.png (540x533, 429K)

DELET THIS

Attached: IMG_20181006_081421.jpg (700x800, 96K)

Checked and kekked

Attached: sKrmX8J.jpg (720x960, 46K)

Nice.

Attached: dc165eddc5ed57ac5934766fa2a75311743a9565.jpg (777x1488, 310K)

plz kek make it Marine One for free helicopter rides!!!!

I hope he doesn't do a nose dive he could kill thousands with that thing.

Whole new meaning to Rods of the gods

Attached: 1538742242659.jpg (2933x3656, 1.45M)

>1337
That's some l33t digits anons

>44
Kek has blessed you user

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 2.52M)

THEY ARE IN THE AIR RIGHT FUCKING NOW
twitter.com/potus_schedule
HOLY FUCKING SHIT
HOW AWESOME THAT MUST BE

>;-]

>TFW its actually in a helicopter

Attached: 20180919_203823.jpg (340x698, 135K)

Attached: 20181008_103739.jpg (1080x1828, 591K)

Press S to spit on Rosenstein's body

Attached: 1484978067904.jpg (1080x1920, 427K)

Not even you're Rosenstein

Attached: helicopter.gif (450x231, 969K)

Because he’s saving it for the last week before midterms.

Airplane ride. Hopefully the pilot launches flares to incinerate Rosenkike before he slams into the ocean at over a hundred miles per hour while Trump tweets out another great victory. No, I still won't be tired of winning.

Thine numbers confirm

Holy shit guys! I just saw rod ronsteins corpse fly over my house!

He won't be able to wear a wire and tape Trump.
Also technically they will be in international waters to the US constitution won't apply, and they will be able to waterboard Rat Nosenstein and get him talk.
Now that McCain is dead, it's Nosenstein turn to be called Songbird Ron.

Attached: neat.jpg (376x464, 12K)

This is going to get leaked to buzzfeed when Rosenstein mysteriously disappears. Another peepee tape.