How can one be so delusional ?

how can one be so delusional ?

Attached: 1539004781203.jpg (1432x2006, 1.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SYvKr8WmhR8
suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/2167416/ufc-229-fallout-khabib-nurmagomedov-could-lose-lightweight
youtube.com/watch?v=InJHbcb6pN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mctalker got literally mauled

God paints them as a warning, note the tattoo.

>REE

Out of every mother fucker in the UFC, why does nu/pol/ keep shilling McCuck?

bitch didn't win shit except the pot which was taken from the chimping muzzie

It wasn't until McGregor that I understood why Irish were historically considered white niggers in America

>REE

UFC is the male equivalent of thots watching reality tv garbage.

Degenerate, over hyped nonsense and an insult to real boxing and martial arts.

won the battle of turning mma into a circus like wwe. him, dana and kabib are laughing all the way to the bank

This cuck keeps getting his ass kicked, probably on purpose or because he is weakened by GRIDS.

>in America
Not only.

McGregor is a dive fighter now

He takes big losses for cash

Wouldnt surprise me if Putins money was behind Kebab

>won the battle
what in the fuck battle did this potato nigger win?

Is he gay? He looks like a total faggot.

I've had something against this guy since I first got a hold of his mentality, he is arrogant as fuck and a cocky one at that. I wish he would stop tapping so I can see him get KO'd or choked out. He's always lost via submission... like a little bitch.

Uh. Ok...?

Can you grow up?

The ufc is literally gay

If you received his pay cheque then you'd realise how he won the battle.

khabib is a savage. respect.

He insulted Trump and said that even Jesus couldn't beat him

>le trying to save face irish gyspy scum man
kek

>i-it's just about the m-money, i didn't care about winning!
earlier:
>this isn't about money, i've got mega millions, this is about proving i'm the best!

irishniggers are the WOAT

slavs won again. omg we be strong

Do all Irish dress this faggy?

How did 1 man go from so beloved to a complete loser douch so fast?

Actually that's a myth. They were compared to niggers but they were considered white as they had rights only whites could.
Nigger idiot

Somebody's going to end up getting killed before this is all said and done.

>slavs
khabib is not a slav. He is a mountain mudslime who happens to speak russian because his region is under slav occupation

>Caucasus Asia Minor blood
>”slaaaavs”
Totally the same thing

Isn´t this the guy that gets beaten up all the time after talking shit?

this

I agree, he does look like a faggot, and he just got his ass beat... But I still want you to personally tell him he looks a fag. I'll film, you'll be a viral sensation.

Attached: 1531999327774 (2).png (760x1412, 781K)

actually it's not

Attached: cropped_MI-no-irish-sign-1[1].jpg (640x405, 30K)

Of course McGregor is claiming victory, the check cleared.

Attached: DEC856BB-5D76-46B0-8282-C398B6DB978B.jpg (625x468, 43K)

Because deep down (s)hes more "bling bling" than a mixture between a bimbo and an ostrich. And thats a kiked woman beheavior. Hes not a man, hes a glorified dumb pitbull. Or a bitey chihuahua better.

It's the cocaine

He's right though.

How is this shit even Jow Forums?

What about it?

Cocaine, whiskey and ego.

he has a russian family name.

He made 1 mill more than khabib for losing. Khabib may not even get his purse.... sounds like a victory to me.

Lhabib is gonna die to Ferguson.

Attached: ufc_jonjones_vitorbelfort_get.jpg (350x450, 52K)

Russian rape baby

Idc how much of a attitude connor has I just cant root for a muslim
ever

>talks shit
>gets beaten by a manlet nigger
>talks shit
>gets beaten by a beaner
>talks shit
>gets beaten by kebab
>nu/pol/ hasn't recovered yet
>next day muh based 1488 TayTay comes out as a libshit
Don't know about you fren, but I'm enjoying this too much.

Attached: 1531019938269.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

Men fighting barefoot with skimpy shorts is and always will be gay.

> has literally magomed (mohammed) in his family name.
What are you on about?

>No it isn't
>Here's something that doesn't prove my point
What a stupid faggot

The McGregor fans are using the fact that Khabib's purse is being withheld because of the brawl that occured after the fight as a coping for the ass whooping Conor received. This is after months of McGregor's team stirring the shit pot and claiming that McGregor is going to beat Khabib, talking shit about his faith, family, and country. Turns out that talking shit to somebody from a part of the world where that is an unforgivable offence was a terrible idea. Because Khabib now had his personal jihad to wage against king potato nigger. McGregor fans have gone from "he is going to beat him like a drum" to "well he got paid so Conor really won."

McGregor's fans are cancer.

Attached: irishvictory.jpg (550x750, 41K)

do you also consider muhammad a german family name?

stay mad patty

Attached: word-image[1].jpg (696x378, 136K)

This is not a russian family name. Russified one, yes, but distinctively of non-slav origin.

>didn't win shit
>except all of the money which is the only thing they actually fight for
lmao
he literally won all the money. do you not know any soliders or pro fighters IRL? (i'm guessing not as most of you are civillians) yea, he got him ass kicked, but khabib and his gym are royally fucked.. khabib could have become the highest paid MMA fighter overnight- sponsors, women, you name it- and he blew it because of his Chechen inferiority complex taking over.

redpilled y basado

>potato nigger
>manlet

>real boxing
Hasnt been around for years. Promoters destroyed the sport
>real martial arts
Watch the light heavyweights and down for that

Kill yourself for even caring, nigger

why do you assume he cares about the money?

The fact that you have to look at and touch other men's feet should be enough to call this a gay sport.
It seriously disturbs me.

Attached: 1539005131525.jpg (1818x1818, 645K)

He assumes based mudslime wants the same thing as degenerate western man.

All those Dagesatanis are on Ostarine a steroid.

Conor would fuck his wife in front of him and jizz on her towelhead, if he was clean

Attached: 1511876796056.jpg (663x537, 27K)

Looks like we are winning the cultural war sweaty :)

GSP said it pretty well
youtube.com/watch?v=SYvKr8WmhR8

Lmao at least my part of the world isn't getting airstriked. But we're the losers cause a couple retarded celebs come out as retarded

>he literally won all the money. do you not know any >soliders or pro fighters IRL? (i'm guessing not as most of >you are civillians) yea, he got him ass kicked, but khabib >and his gym are royally fucked.. khabib could have >become the highest paid MMA fighter overnight- >sponsors, women, you name it- and he blew it because >of his Chechen inferiority complex taking over.

Attached: chechens.png (547x704, 214K)

>this much cope
Nigger, the point of the fight was to prove who is the best. This was what everybody was talking shit about before the fight. What happened at the fight? McGregor had is back taken and submitted with a rear naked choke after getting his ass beat. This point of Khabib not getting paid is moot. After the bus incident it was personal for Khabib.

Attached: irishhome.jpg (412x500, 95K)

>patty

Why does Jow Forums put so much stock into this delusional working class scrote? He literally couldn't even make it as a plumbers apprentice and behaves like a nigger at the best of times. He's the personification of the Irish ape cartoon but Jow Forums thinks he represents the white race before he gets battered and then he's just a potato nigger when its over. He's a good entertainer but shit sportsman. The only reason he got anywhere in the UFC is because he howled loud enough to be effective advertising for Dana White.

Its vile consumerist shite like that which is used to distract you from what is actually going to fuck your life up. You'd rather spend your time and money watching some braindead foreigner "defend the white race" and lose everytime than preparing yourself for what is coming.

Winning or losing McDoleScrote doesn't give a shit about white America, white Europe or anywhere else.

does the guy that beat him get to face maywedda now - is that how it works? I still can't believe that's the biggest PPV ever, how fucking dumb are people?

all mma fighters are at least secretly gay...

look at them rolling on the floor lmao

not as much as you're enjoying the GOP locking down the SCOTUS for the next thirty years, right

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

MMA will never surpass boxing. It's not even like they actually want to hurt each other in the cage, because none of them can throw a punch. I'm only an amateur, but watching that fight and mma in general, you can visualize so many openings it's unreal. Even when they come into our gym, they're so awkward and swing like women. There's 15 year old niggers that whoop their ass, then they get butthurt challenge everybody to a wrestling match. It's pathetic. MMA makes white men look bad in America. Fortunately it's only popular here.

Just seeing if somebody else noticed.

What is this guy? 5 feet?

what battle did he win exactly?

This.
Quit letting your enemies tell you who your champion is. It's not for them to decide.

Suck my DICK

Attached: 1537233883291.gif (310x233, 2.81M)

nu/pol neetsoc newfags BTFO

>ITT; people who are even bigger niggers than Conor Mcgregor if they don't understand everything boils down to the almighty dollar bill

+ Mid-terms is coming fren, we're going to have so much fun, mountains of salt and thousands of keks ahead.

Attached: 1530849025367.png (713x611, 26K)

I'm surprised he won any fights at all.
The guy is the size of a leprechaun.

>lost to nigger
>lost to mudslime
Watch him lose to a latino or asian next. This guy is being paid to embarrass whites.

>scmp.com/sport/other-sport/article/2167416/ufc-229-fallout-khabib-nurmagomedov-could-lose-lightweight
There's consequences to chimping out.

>taking manlets serious

When they will fight without weight class then I'll consider them a fighter

Based

Did he grow up in poverty? That overpriced gaudy shirt, cheesy gold watch, and all of his loud and expensive tattoos make me think probably.

>t. no ground game
Keep crying bitch nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=InJHbcb6pN8

you weren't supposed to point this out bro

>I looked like less of a retard than the guy who beta my ass
>I win!

I don’t think anyone really won that match. It was like watching retards fight each other. The only way that fight would have been won is if they knocked each other out at the same time.

I'm with you 100% on this.

lmao retard caucus muslims have a tribal mentality, his pride and status in his village shithole or whatever is worth more to him

NPC thread

he is saying after the match he put that boner he got during the match to good use on the muslim and he was on top

McGregor got 3 mil out of that fight.
The muslim didnt get his 2 mil and is facing deportation.

Attached: 1532670390188.jpg (300x250, 49K)