OK finally it's over and we won

OK finally it's over and we won

How long till we can lock up women for murder when they have abortions?I know it goes back to the states when kav overturns roe, but which ones will make it murder the fastest?

Chances for cali? If you kill a baby by hitting a pregnant woman while DUI it's already murder there so....

Attached: 1538861132220.png (1034x790, 255K)

So how come women have sex if they don't want babies?

Because sex feel good
But have baby not feel so good
And raise baby even worse

You know what, I think sex doesn't feel so good for women. I think they spend the whole time freaking out because their make-up is falling off and they aren't staring blankly into their pixel god. They think about using their phone and buying shoes while they have sex.

The real goal is for them to get a baby, that way all doors open, and every argument begins with "as a mother". I think sex is a political game to women and the prize is child. And god how I hate them for it.

>You know what, I think sex doesn't feel so good for women.
it does tho

yeah nah flip a coin. men can enjoy sex. women have THE POTENIAL* to enjoy sex

*potential sold seperately

women orgasm during rape

t. dicklett

A good hard fucking is the only true way to redpill bitches. Up your game faggot

Dude that can't into good sex detected

Nothing significant is changing with Roe v Wade. Some states may make late term harder but there few of them anyway.

>Nothing significant is changing with Roe v Wade.
lol?

You are not doing it right

this guy gets it.
wife was feminist liberal when we met. after a year of sex with multiples the words "Hillary is such a fucking cunt" sealed her fate as a trad

>when Kav overturns roe
>being this retarded
Please kys

You are being delusional if you think something significant will happen. Most of the new justices have stated that it is settled law even the ones from Bush so combined with the libs nothing is changing.
Stop looking at the smoke screen the real cases involve the 1st amendment and corporate ownereship of the digital town square. And guns that is something that could change as states like CA,NJ, and NY have significantly tried to limit gun rights.

>caring if women enjoy sex
Not my responsibility, it's theirs. If I get off and it feels good, I'm happy. If she does or doesn't, not my concern. They are nothing more than a hole to make my dick feel good.

It does

Found the guy who holes don't come back to pleasure. Oh- and girls do talk about your performance to other girls. ;)

You really think I give two shits if they talk? There will always be plenty of women willing to fuck because they're a bunch of whores.

>settled law
rubbish.. Blackmun merely declared fetus is not a person without any supporting citations, explanation or qualifying statement of any kind thus a new court with new Justices can just as easily and without such basis declare their interpretation is that person-hood extends to the fetus and they are thus protected they could cite state laws which punish murderers of pregnant women for the lives of their babies as all the basis they need.

>You really think I give two shits if they talk? There will always be plenty of women willing to fuck because they're a bunch of whores.
ooooh

What are you on about Aussiebro?
Women are whores because sex is even better and more fulfilling for them than it is for men.
They can have multiple orgasms in one go, where as we have to train our dicks in the order to last multiple rounds, not to mention all the sensory tissue we lose when jews chop our dicks.
Women all around get much more from sex than men do, especially since are mostly only stimulanted visually and through touch, women are aroused by all senses including on a mental level in regards to sex.

That could happen but it is not. The only caveat is on late term abortion. Nothing will happen to 1st trimester abortions which is the bulk of all abortions.

How can you be against abortion? Why should these people be breeding?

If SCOTUS reverse Roe v. Wade which extends the Fourth Amendment right of privacy to pregnant women so they can abort their offspring by saying the fetus is a person under the CONUS thus no such privacy right can exist then States may pass laws which make abortion a felony like voluntary manslaughter or murder. The only thing preventing that today is Roe v. Wade that tells them since fetuses aren't persons they have no protection under law. Since no basis was given when Blackmun wrote the majority saying fetuses are not persons this Court need offer no basis when reversing that finding and simply declare it their opinion.

>by saying the fetus is *NOT* a person

>>by saying the fetus is *NOT* a person
kind of a person

can a person after they have died have their idenntity protected such as a celebrity so their name , work and reputation can realize profit for their estate? yes. thus also is a fetus a person in that it will if allowed to continue its natural development be born.. "personhood" entails the entire identity of an individual from the point it began to exist.

I love abortion and I hope sacrifices to moloch will remain legal

>can a person after they have died have their idenntity protected such as a celebrity so their name , work and reputation can realize profit for their estate? yes. thus also is a fetus a person in that it will if allowed to continue its natural development be born.. "personhood" entails the entire identity of an individual from the point it began to exist.
it's already murder to execute a fetus in cali

As I suggested this is the case in many States. These laws have not been ruled unconstitutional therefore they can be cited as reason and basis for the SCOTUS overruling Roe v.Wade when declaring fetus is a person thus is protected by the Constitution and no 4th amendment privacy can exist.

that's good to know

it is literally murder