There is credible evidence that Kavanaugh raped Ford. yes. credible...

There is credible evidence that Kavanaugh raped Ford. yes. credible. or are you one of those idiots that listened to trumps speech where he lied and said Dr Ford had no memory of her claims? Did you watch her questioning yourself or not? This woman sat and told the world all the details about the assaults she faced. And she wasnt even the only one! There were other women who said the same thing. Are you really telling me they all just came out and said this stuff for fun? Put themselves under such harsh fire for FUN? Do you really think they did it because its amusing? bc if u do… please rethink everything you know about anything.

On top of all that, there is EVIDENCE that that kind of behaviour fits in with Kavanaugh’s personality at the time. We’ve had many witnesses come out, people that he knew in college come out and speak against the fake pure image he tried to create for himself. There’s proof he used to drink a lot (did u forget the bar fight or something?), theres proof in the dudes OWN year book that makes it clear how he saw women and the lack of respect he gave them. and the fact that he LIED about it? the fact that he got SO angry about it? that just makes it even more clear that those people were telling the truth.

Attached: j9cayaqdsvq11.jpg (900x609, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9LlHU53G2Z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tl;dr
fuck off back to whatever shithole site you came from

You and people like you only support eachother so that you can hurt people like me. You know it's wrong to lie, to act this way. But you see me, a conservative, as the enemy. Your eyes are blind to the truth that maybe we can live peacefully together, in an evidence-based world of evidence-based legal structure.

Attached: 48AAC510-ED96-4EC2-9FFE-83613C878E44.png (638x550, 240K)

Implying I give a fuck about anything you just said. What's it like being this gay?

>guilty unless proven innocent
are you a Communist OP?
Do you know what communists do to faggots like you?

A 36 year old allegation, no matter how detailed, without corroboration is stil only an allegation.

I’m tired of the term ‘credible allegation’ it’s not credible. It’s political. Anyone who watched the events unfold the way they did who has even an ounce of critical thinking could see it was a political smear campaign. The Dems played dirty pool and lost. They lost support over this and the Republicans have been energized. The only idiots energized on your side are the crying lunatics we saw being hysterical on Saturday. Good luck in November, dipshit.

>a woman's word
>credible
Pick one. Muslims have the right idea for dealing with rape accusations.

Attached: 1517572305249.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

Its over

If I raped Ford, would the rape shills finally go away?

>implying Kav and Ginsberg won't be getting shitfaced together at the first opportunity.

Do you know what does evidence mean?

Attached: antifemgraphcrosswalk.jpg (500x352, 63K)

I watched Ford and Kavanaugh testify
Imho Ford lied about being assaulted by Kavanaugh
Imho Kavanaugh lied about partying

I actually didn't watch Trump

>has a memory involving other people
>every fucking one of them friendly or not says they dont remember that shit

Not credible.

I watched her "testimony" love, before Trump's speech. Ford didn't give a fuck about actual justice (implying that there was any to be had).

/Sage you everlasting faggot

>There is credible evidence that Kavanaugh raped Ford.
That's not even what was alleged friendo

Attached: y.png (1600x1523, 498K)

>Not having 4 corroborating witnesses as the basis for credibility
Stop being islamophobic, op.

I used to work near a school crossing and I would always cross the road about 50 metres up. Paddlepop dude was just such a power hog, he used to love ordering people and cars around. a few time he even tried to bash me with his paddle because I hated him and his shitty crossing.

Your rhetoric mind tricks won't work on me jew!

Attached: 1538155771557.jpg (460x473, 19K)

Well said leaf.

>There is credible evidence that Kavanaugh raped Ford
Nope

you are a fucking idiot who is incapable of thinking for yourself, your mother should have swallowed you

show the evidence then asshole, where is it? why didnt the fbi see it, is it so secret no one knows where it is

Tl,dr faggot.

Attached: 1538870345634.gif (320x240, 979K)

>breasts groped
>raped

Same thing, right?

Kek.

What is the definition of rape?

She'll get a book deal and five minutes of fame. Same motivation that most accusers have. Kys.

How does it feel to know that Ginsberg and Sotomayor are both going to pass away while Trump is in office

Kavanaugh is a piece of shit but I don't think he's a rapist.

There are roughly 60 million adult women in America who are politically aligned with the left.

Is it really so hard to imagine that one woman out of all those tens of millions would be willing to lie about something that could affect who gets to be the deciding vote on the Supreme Court?

It's over faggot. You missed the kegger on Saturday. We played Devil's Triangle and raped a bunch of unconscious high school whores who will grow up to be left wing commie professors, it was so cash. Squi was there too, he was FFFFFFucked up.

Attached: 1538957803545.jpg (1080x819, 583K)

>there is credible evidence
Then why hasn't it been presented during the SEVEN investigations?
Because it's not there.
Now kill yourself by choking on diversity sausage.

with all that evidence you should get him impeached it not only would be one of the rarest things to ever happen in american history but would also definitely net someone millions and millions on a book deal bring it forward and blow him outta the water

she had multiple gofund me accounts set up for her where she got around 4million if that is not enough evidence for you that maybe just maybe she had nefarious reasons for coming forward

u aight leaf
clicks teeth mmmm he cute

You idiot, literally every single one of Ford's witnesses say IT NEVER HAPPENED.

INCLUDING HER BEST FRIEND SAYS IT NEVER HAPPENED.

>CREDIBLE EVIDENCE
>WITNESSES
>Ford dropped all claims rather than pursue them in court

Sorry, NPC. No refunds from Dr. Ford

But you are the one that raped her and tried to get her to bring you a little boy that you could fuck and then eat the boys' asshole. It's sick but that is how you roll. Prove me wrong! Pro tip........

>There is credible evidence that Kavanaugh raped Ford

tl;dr The Ford "rape" thing was a complete bogus red herring. "Investigating" stuff that happened at a drunken high school party, decades ago? Seriously? Give me a fucking break. Any real issues around the guy were neatly side-stepped.

Attached: 1515210577645.jpg (987x640, 186K)

Reminder.

youtube.com/watch?v=9LlHU53G2Z0
>youtube.com/watch?v=9LlHU53G2Z0

>There is credible evidence that Kavanaugh raped Ford. yes. credible
statute of limitations is up on that one

Attached: TmpSge1538973895470.jpg (534x401, 36K)

>"Investigating" stuff that happened at a drunken high school party, decades ago?

There wasn't even enough evidence to establish there ever was a party to begin with.

Asking NPC's why they believe what they believe is hilarious. Around 98% of people can't actually give a concrete answer for why they have the opinions they do, and most of them just get mad.

>why?
A fatal stumbling block for many NPCs.