These are the only countries that should be allowed to immigrate to the United States

Attached: Countries allowed to immigrate to the United States.png (6460x3480, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI
news.com.au/world/north-america/us-cop-charged-over-fatal-shooting-of-australian-woman-justine-damond/news-story/e91f4727f9b0906ebcc7e82bfb8591b2
youtu.be/XnO62u1A7pc
news.com.au/technology/science/animals/huge-spider-rescued-from-queensland-floodwaters/news-story/7c5e45f895ed68752e10ae5228faa0e5
twitter.com/AnonBabble

most people I know are scared to visit america, they actually say "what if I get shot".

it's fucking hilarious. I'll probably never visit either because the only people I know well who live there are thots

no white south africans?

shit thread

I want polan too

Get rid of the britcucks.

Lol. I thought Australians weren't pussies

They're less cucked than you

Stay out of nigger infested areas and you'll be fine. Especially with an Aussie accent, people will either want to fuck you or they'll fear you.

Retard

Attached: 1508797308342.gif (800x2141, 135K)

I'd rather visit Australia and risk being bitten by a spider the size of a small car than visit the U.S. and risk getting mugged by a nigger.

imagine if the only things you learned about america came from fox news and via Canada.

sad, I know. but as I understand it, there is still some good left in your nation, far away from the big coastal cities.

>France
>Britain
we don;t want more muslims

Let the nips over too, we need someone to do our math homework.

No Greenland or Antarctica?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

So should I have been allowed to immigrate, OP?

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

>literally had to label the U.S.
Fucking lol. I'm still coming btw so get fucked. "Y'all" need mechanics.

Attached: IMG_20180915_081931.jpg (1302x615, 215K)

Stop posting this and get over it we'll remake it later.

We don't need potato niggers. Idaho already produces enough potatoes.

>he doesn't want based Asians from Japan, Korea, and Taiwan
Yeah, this map is shit.

Attached: roofkoreans.jpg (600x400, 67K)

Thanks you burger. I hope I never have to take you up on it, but appreciate that not all of you hate all of us.
Cheers!

The U.S. already has more than enough residents, and certainly more than enough foreigners.

The only immigration that should be allowed is from uniquely skilled immigrants in necessary industries that are lacking their skills, and then only if it is inefficient to train native-born Americans for these positions. And then it should only be immigrants from backgrounds which would make it likely that they'll easily assimilate into the culture - i.e. speak the language, preference to those who will not change the demographics, educated by the standards of Western civilization, etc. And there is no good reason to allow dual citizenship.

But even among perfectly assimilatable people, the immigration rate should be so small that it's not really an issue. We don't need more people.

wheres this pic from?

I seriously doubt you find any locals from those countrys who want to live in the U.S.

true, people from those countries are either rich enough or racist enough to not want to move to the US.
If it were a century ago, I'd might be tempted though.

La riots in the 1990s
the koreans didnt take kindly to niggers looting their businesses so they took up positions on the roof and shot at any brown skins that approached

most are riddled with chinks

Why would any one in those country move to USA?

No one wants to move to a shittier country lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=Py4AMYebHGI

Bump

So you'll take niggers from france and pakis from bongland, but not Germans. Shouldn't be surprised a mutt'd be that stupid.

Tough shit, you're getting them. At least we won't eat all you're food, we're great at starving to death.

Baltic people will have a way higher quality of life in America, if they can find a decent job. Of course any one of those can move to other EU countries, which many do already.

ACTUALLY, we recently had an unarmed Australian women in the US who called the police for HELP, get shot and killed by YOUR police

>news.com.au/world/north-america/us-cop-charged-over-fatal-shooting-of-australian-woman-justine-damond/news-story/e91f4727f9b0906ebcc7e82bfb8591b2

America is a fucking mess...
STOP letting KIKES train your police force

>youtu.be/XnO62u1A7pc

Attached: did you know.jpg (500x500, 74K)

Why didn't they cull potatato niggers, the world has to put up with them now

Germs are the true niggers. Plus, I'm allowing Swiss and Austrians, the Ubermensch of the Germans, Douche-Land are Untermensch

absolutely based, wouldn't change a thing

Here is a bird-eating whistling tarantula. the local people "rescued" it from floodwater and put it in a tree in the centre of town.

news.com.au/technology/science/animals/huge-spider-rescued-from-queensland-floodwaters/news-story/7c5e45f895ed68752e10ae5228faa0e5

Attached: no context.jpg (1500x1000, 209K)

Ha!No Spain,nor Portugal, Iberians discovered America ,I laugh at you american

Autism. Nothing stops people from migrating to those countries first and to the US afterwards, if they want to do so legally.

This is an actual not autistic map. Change my mind.

Attached: real immigration map.png (6460x3480, 1.51M)

>Australia
>ishiggy

why did you ban northern russian islands and greenland from immigrating to US? you americans are really specific

Lived in America for 25 years and never been mugged. Stay away from nigger areas and you will have no problem.

>UK
no m8, don't let us in, pajeet and abdul come freely to our country and would use us as a backdoor to you

fucking based

Yay no brain drain

Don't intend on ever visiting the US anyways desu.

Attached: 1449334820125s.jpg (147x218, 7K)

as if america isn't full of poos already. their top companies all have poo CEOs cuz muh diversity.

Nobody does, they're not white

>not taking in any SA whites
Why man, why?

actually, get rid of corsica

Agreed, my dear Damnyankee

Assuming whites could only immigrate.

Attached: 1539014216534.png (6460x3480, 1.5M)

OP you're so fucking stupid. People from those countries don't want to immigrate to a crime-ridden country like the USA which doesn't even have universal healthcare.

There are more amerifats moving to Europe than there are Europeans moving to America.

Too many burgers have been able to claim European citizenship because of a grandparent. The EU Parliament is rightfully working on legislation to ban member states from giving citizenship so easily.

No Japan?

Also, where all the white South Americans at?
>Inb4 Argentina is hwyte

You have to be completely out of your mind to emigrate from Europe to kikemuttland.

Attached: le liberator face.jpg (276x280, 24K)

why uruguay and not pareguay? does being more south make their skin whiter?

>whites only
I assume you meant Anglo-Celtics only.
Never be too picky...

>UK
>France
Fuck that, we've got enough niggers.

Korea nigger

Attached: F573B07B-AD26-4761-B8DF-3A9AD5275875.jpg (329x245, 22K)

>ban americans
>refugees welcome
You deserve collapse

Liechtenstein & my homie Hans-Adam on that list by any chance?

That fucking Somali scumbag never belonged on the force to begin with. I'm still mad about that.

ok sure thing le 56er.

go eat another cheeseburger. you're too dumb to realize the refugees are whiter than you.

HAHAHAHAHA

Who do you think you’re fooling?

wtf fuck you dude, we were in the north america since late 1600's

Wow, well thanks for permitting me to move to your mongrelized shithole.

Dont come crying to the home of the brave when your wifes son comes out brown and demanding gibs. America is pretty fucked but it has a fighting chance. EU is done for.

Attached: 1520929454356.gif (375x304, 790K)

I would argue some former Soviet territories, where the those who lived under Communism were red-pilled by it and are actually grateful to be American, and some other regions, Japan, India, Brazil, where some people there actually bring skills. Also why is Italy left out?

I’m Canadian. How do I immigrate to the US? I what do I do?

Curious about why you put Argentina and Uruguay in there too

run along now. isn't it around lunchtime over in burgerland? get on over to mcdonalds with the rest of the el goblinos

stop posting this thread, nigger.

Attached: dna test.jpg (863x484, 41K)

>EU is done for.

EU is 90%+ white

USA is 56% white

are all burgers this stupid?

>not allowing Germans to migrate
Germanic and Celtic peoples are our founding stock. Plus, German immigrants mostly vote R last I recall. Gay map.

Please come over if you’re white and have 100+ IQ, we need all the help we can get

Jesus fucking Christ

Only West Germans though. East Germans are tainted Slavshits.

checked and keked

underageb&

In German colonies in Argentina and the southern parts of Brazil. They should stay there and take over those regions.

this map

John Morton never förget
Etevaltiolarp tulilla

>slavs
>turks
>greeks
>irish

Also, i dont give a fuck over percentages so long as the nation serves white interests, not ragheads' sexual emergencies.

>pribaltika and fingoloids
hahahaha i wonder why you want these mutts lmao

lmao this looks unreal

no you don't

Fuck All of these places ruined their own countries they don't need to come here and shit ours. It's the very reason we don't want the god damn wetbacks here in the first place.

Irish don't count as white?

Ok then you guys are a lot less than 56% white lmao

>The only immigration that should be allowed is from uniquely skilled immigrants in necessary industries that are lacking their skills,
t, Pajeet

Are you a Swedish Finn?

I know Sweden colonized around Delaware briefly.

>faggot wants to talk about how difficult it is to tolerate certain people.
Are ye a bit thick?

Attached: IMG_20180728_212806.jpg (1080x1842, 300K)

Second episode when

>cant into read comprehend
Typical

Attached: CbIVsuc.jpg (1416x2416, 1.71M)

based

no g*Rmans

>leaves in non whites such as finland, estonia and hungary
>excludes white russian islands in both the south east and north and also leaves out greenland
>includes siberia despite clearly having shown a degree of selectiveness
interesting

I'm sorry you can't articulate well in your own language

Today I will remind them.

Attached: Emigrant votes.png (1360x881, 539K)