What are you personally doing to stop climate change?

Drive your bike instead of a car? Eat veggies rather than meat? Make your own clothes? Biological food? Become a vegan? Travel by train only, not by plane? Live in a passive energy home?

Or are you, dare I say, a right wing gas gussler driving meat eating, leather shoes wearing "buy China" climate denier?

Attached: 416x416.jpg (416x416, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)
ilo.org/hanoi/Informationresources/Publicinformation/newsitems/WCMS_237788/lang--en/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

not listening to jews or shit eating shills like you

Nothing, let the niggers die

I make sure to burn plastic daily.
Also
>Biological food
As opposed to what?

Gas the jews, exterminate the niggers, remove the chinks and start eugenics program to limit overbreeding.

No overpopulation, no overconsumption.

Realistically that's the only viable solution.

I'm reducing my carbon footprint by shitting in the street and letting the rain wash it into Lake Ontario.

Fuck all. Fuck this shit planet.

How come all the solutions to "climate change"--what happened to global warming?-- involve giving up the ability to drive wherever the hell I want to drive and not eating basedbeans grown by Monsanto?

I don't know how to drive but my city has tons of trolleybuses and general electric buses I take. Otherwise, I eat meat and buy clothes and do not give a fuck about climate change.

I don't eat meat, dairy or eggs.
>Inb4 triggered meat Grugs and their ad hominems

None of the things you suggested will stop global warming. End user consumption is a tiny fraction of emissions; the vast majority of it is industrial production. If you want to halt industrial production first, be my guest. I am prepared for the chimp out.

good, more for me

>Reducing methane emisions won't help
>Reducing fossil fuel emisions won't help

What did you mean by this?

>First reply is a non argument
>Implying you will eat more because someone else eats less
This kills the meat grug

BASED

Climate change only affects niggers and sandniggers you retarded onions grug

>Eat veggies rather than meat?
>Become a vegan?
Even vegetarianism can fuck you up. I would rather the whole world die than give up meat.

Stay in parents' basement all day instead of driving gas guzzler to work everyday. Also save water by avoiding showers and pissing in bottles instead of flushing toilet.

At last I truly see

we need to nuke china and india and stop giving foreign aid to africa. Magically all resource problems are solved by not letting two 60000gorillion mouth countries attempt to modernize and stop letting niggers procreate so far past carrying capacity

>climate change now (shuffles papers) going to KILL US ALL BY 2040
funny, 20 years ago they said we'd all be dead 20 years from then from global warming. and in 1980 it was going to be 20 years before global cooling KILLED US ALL.

Trying to burn as much gasoline as possible.
Trees need the CO2.

I take shits on your porch instead of the toilet.
>I'm doing my part

>Reducing methane emisions won't help
Vegans fart more. And pure carnivores don't even fart. I guess we should kill the vegans.

You can't stop climate change ya ding-dong diddly pinhead jabronie mark

I burn my plastic trash so it doesn't take space in landfills

Most of my stuff is recovered from what friends don't want, don't buy too much clothes, Co House a friend, don't put the heat on too much, shower instead of taking a bath. Eat local produce, am 100% against migration. Don't eat much meat. I don't have kids, lights are led, if I go shopping I walk there.

But I drive a pick up, and work in air freight.

Praying CO2 levels rise and we usher in a new biological explosion capable of battling the AI robo armies of the future

I take public transit to work, but I also own two cars

>Doesn't affect anyone else
Spot the incredulous meat Grug
t. Grug
Citation needed m8

Attached: 1538591651751m.jpg (1024x557, 69K)

>eating biological food in 2018

I fly in my private jet to UN HQ in order to school the plebs about climate change and reducing THEIR carbon footprint

I own 4 cars that get 15 miles per gallon or less, two get around 8-10mpg and have no emissions control or cats.

Leonardo DiCaprio is a hypocrite

Also I typically dump my used oil out in a corner of the backyard , along with coolant and other chemicals that thentivernment wants me to pay to get rid of

>boohoo stop climate change or else niggers will die!!!!111
Is this the power of s ö y

I support abortions

I burn tires and run my airconditioner on max 24/7. the electric bill gets a little high, but a few extra shekels is worth the destruction of the human race.

My fellow leftists, listen to me; every time we exhale we're releasing Carbon Dioxide into the atmosphere and that is contributing to climate change. There's only one thing we can do... fellow leftists we must stop breathing. Stop breathing now otherwise we are all going to die! I want a pledge from all left-wing people here that you will no longer breathe... it's the only thing that will save us from climate change.

>Grug want nigger country to be uninhabitable, Grug want them to flood into white country
Nice logic m8, I hope you enjoy Tyrone being you're next door neighbour

I have had the same vehicle for 20 years my house isn't larger than I need and I do what seems right to lower my energy use and advocate for the slaugter of 6 billion people and in injecting the bodies into empty oil wells and mandatory sterilization of the people allowed to live.

why does the west push climate shit onto US and EU (like 600m people) and just as easy ignores the poos and the chinks which are like 3b people and shit on the climate at mach 5?

Killing niggers who pollute the environment.

Attached: imagine a world without whites.jpg (594x413, 46K)

Absolutely nothing, hahahahahaahahaha

how about a guy roosting with chickens and collecting potatos

Try to eat mostly vegetarian and at least do a few days per week vegan. Don't fly. Live in a small flat. Rarely buy clothes and when I do it's simple stuff like plain shirts that lasts as long as the seems hold them together. Not planning on having a family or children.

anyone who responded to this thread without calling it out or saging needs to get off Jow Forums.
Heres the clue:
>1 post by this ID
Fucking normie faggots are everywhere. If you can't see through basic bait, this site isn't for you.
Yes I am a little mad. I want my old board back.
Also OP catches leporacy and dies. Sage.

This, I might have given a shit if my country hadn't been sold to a bunch of stinking shitskins.

Everyone who wants to save the earth must kill themselves immediately to save the planet. This is the only way according to Democrats.

I'm going to do as much as possible to heat up the earth since we're going into a little or big ice age. Have you seen the sun lately? Spotless.

I make sure to burn open pit fires to release extra CO2 to warm us up and prevent the coming mini ice age.

I only ever buy used clothes. I use second hand everything, never travel, and what I eat is whatever is offered. You'd be hard pressed to find someone in Finland who's more environmentally minded than I am, yet I am a hard right conservative.

i burn jews more efficiently

Attached: 90f51bd9a607d357efea3480dc530207.jpg (650x488, 51K)

The best thing to do would be chartering crop dusters to fly over 3rd world population centers and disperse chemicals that cause permanent infertility without other major outward health effects.

>starve yourself from meat and animal food nutrients for a fad.

t. Pentti Linkola

I drive my SUV around for fun and only buy the cheapest, most factory-farmed meat I can possibly get. I only shop at Wal Mart, even Safeway is too hippie for my tastes. I only buy clothing that I know for a fact was hand-stitched by child slave labor in Vietnam. I never re-use clothing; I wear each garment only once and throw it away. I usually wash the clothes before throwing them away though because I feel it is important to use as much water and electricity as possible. After all, I'm paying for that shit so I might as well get my money's worth.

Admirable

Zero.
I don't give two fucks if it is real or not, and obviously the people who think it is don't give s fuck either, as they only make token life changes that don't do shit other than make them feel better.
I will start paying attention when climate fags unplug and stop polluting entirely.
Until then eat my shit.

>or cats
A cat, if it gets a lot of its nutrition from rats and mice, is not a big CO2 polluter.

>Also OP catches leporacy and dies.
I don't think so

>1 post by this ID
It is 3 posts by this ID

Chemists and honest gw scientist agree. There's studies on the power it takes to turn or twist metals, to pull them apart even. There's different numbers. Same with greenhouse gasses, there's a number. C02 is just below water vapor in its effects, and water vapor is some 650+ times as plentiful. Global Warming is a hoax of a thing. Even what we put out their helps plants grow. They just hate life.

Nothing. Have they decided whether it's getting hotter or colder this year?

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

Clearlywrittendotnet YouTube channel details near future events. (youtu.be/zRrkUymeST4)

BlueLetterBible.org has a free online bible & apps with cross references.

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 391K)

i'm not gonna change a damn thing.

There's a few billion too many people on the planet for it to matter.

>hand-stitched by child slave labor in Vietnam

Vietnam is a pretty modern country and any textile companies there do not use child slave labor. Vietnam has 1.75 million people under the age of 18 working. But of those, 2/3rds are aged 15 to 17, so only 1/3rd of 1.75 million or about 600,000 are kids aged below 15 who work, in most cases at home helping their parents, as factors are checked for child labor and Vietnam has strict laws about kids below the age of 15 working.

ilo.org/hanoi/Informationresources/Publicinformation/newsitems/WCMS_237788/lang--en/index.htm

Lmao you can blabber on all you like, but you still have no citation to support your claim

>leftists say we're the ones bought out by russians

>yet leftists literally argued we needed to sign the paris climate deal, which would have restricted our pollution but give russia (and china) a free pass to pollute as much as they want

leftists are simply traitors who hate humanity, and whites are the apex of mankind, so naturally they try to destroy us, its all part of their religion of worshipping themselves for spitting in the face of reason and being so tolerant and loving

they need to be suppressed and if that doesnt work, executed, for the sake of the environment and mankind

It helps in the same way bailing water out of the Titanic with a tea cup would help it stay afloat.

Daily reminder that by the paris accords own calculations we would have to spend 4x the entire globes GDP to lower global temp 1°C

why not nuke china, india, africa, the middle east, and south america and be done with it?

The way i fight climate change is by being poor. No car, no house etc

Literally nothing.

>what are you doing to stop climate change
A whole hell of a lot more than any celebrity or former politician who own private planes.