This is unironically the clownworld we live in now...

This is unironically the clownworld we live in now. All white men who lived before 1968 are now evil racists and quoting them is "insensitive" and will incite a hate mob. And no, I'm no fan of Churchill before you sperg out.

Attached: ss+(2018-10-08+at+06.27.45).png (578x301, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6WFDDCiH5ls
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bretty disgusting desu

I assumed it was nazi's who reverse trolled him to force this retraction thus red-pilling the masses on the warmonger Churchill being the real cause of WWII and that Hitler did in fact do nothing wrong.... except commit too much to Russia in the Winter and then ignoring Normandy..

>commit too much to Russia in the Winter
Go look up the dates of Operation Barbossa, brainlet, and stop repeating retard memes you were taught in 6th grade

we're in the middle of a little full blown cultural revolution in case you haven't noticed

Long-term exposure to weightless conditions results in loss of bone density. That would explain what happened to his fucking spine.

Watch Astronaut Scott Kelly squirm when he get asked about fuckery. Fidgeting with his hand as a little kid caught stealing.

youtu.be/6WFDDCiH5ls

Attached: NASA.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

I'm a fan of Churchill, the fucker fought for his shit. These stupid cucked motherfuckers..

>We are all Americans
>Posts about a historical foreign leader.

I'm literally shaking with want to rape this faggot?

>white men who lived are now evil racists and quoting them is "insensitive" and will incite a hate mob
Ftfy

Fuck Churchill and anybody who likes him. Fucking warmonger piece of shit. The one good thing about leftist iconoclasm is that even a broken transgender clock is right twice a day.

>clownworld
Perfect name for it.
>not a fan of churchill
Is your apologetic language part of the joke?
>sweden
I guess not.

I wish people scurtinized what those kikes over at NASA are doing without bringing their Christcuck flat earth bullshit into it. It's a CIA psyop to make people who question what the powers that be are doing as loon.

>ohh you don't think we went to the moon? I bet you think the earth is flat too!

The Earth is flat and christiantiy isn't needed to prove it faggot

We did go to the moon. You have to be flat Earth delusional to think we don't have a space program

damn jews ruining everything

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 9K)

It's always faggot christcucks pushing this shit, and glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers.

Stop believing judeo-masonic psyops.

Attached: 1528678276393.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

Attached: 1517174627762.webm (852x480, 2.98M)

Attached: 1521790262539.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

We went to the moon... it’s what we found there that the NASA shills are concealing

There’s probably a base on the back side... not human

Yep. Just part of the leftist program...same with Columbus Day, the left is trying to shame people on social media who celebrate Columbus Day. They are trying to tear down all western civilization basically, to get their leftist utopia, (which would be a tyrannical nightmare)

People aren't buying, luckily...the left is on a big time losing streak....and that's a good thing! (grin)

Looks like Leftists are sick of getting their shit pushed in by Trump and want to be friends now.

Man, racists are in really good company

relax sverige bro twitter is not real life

Kneeling to the mob, spineless twat

Trying to end Russian campaign in a few months was totally unrealistic.

Attached: women are a scourge.png (829x768, 515K)

What did he say?

Churchill was a faggot though and shouldn't be quoted

Churchil was a fat slob retard who ruined his country,we can see the results now

Attached: VX4tvPUoefDkkB2rKq-JDXVFVa79gF5YvQp_9bhcK2E.jpg (1024x477, 99K)

>atrocities
>Churchill

Attached: erm.png (300x300, 158K)

Upper atmospheric turbulence and lensing.
No that doesn't make sense, it must be a glitch in the matarix.

Non whites are not Americans.

>It's always faggot christcucks pushing this shit, and glow-in-the-dark CIAniggers.
The first part is the skin. The CIAniggers are framing fundies and generally disrupting conversations involving astrophysics.

Attached: CB5D6139-0C6A-4ECB-9B5B-5D5EFD437110.jpg (180x187, 32K)

Who gives a fuck about these faggots anymore? Anytime one of these bluecheck marks or NPCs want to display this Jewed virtue perspective of reality and history, it just automatically discounts everything they have to say and makes me tune them out.

These people are human parasites and the worst thing you can do is give them attention. If they want to wallow in ignorance and display that for the public, that's their fucking charmed existence.

Just because they're retarded and intentionally trying to be retarded for fake internet points. That doesn't mean you have to be.

Attached: chaosiscoming.jpg (488x550, 32K)

SURE WE DID GOY

Attached: moon.webm (486x360, 2.94M)

You think the moon is an hologram?

no idea

Attached: 1521424124092.jpg (960x720, 39K)

2 groups of people. Those that want the truth to be revealed and agents of the matrix.

Attached: 1518707412472.png (527x1194, 317K)

Attached: 1516675863643.png (848x576, 263K)

Attached: 1510184936738.png (506x1257, 453K)

Attached: 1531553654603.png (517x941, 343K)

Attached: 1532235669065.png (615x706, 234K)

this isn't new

but churchill was a piece of shit tho

WELL?

Attached: 1536377518331.png (701x343, 441K)

He's a fool. "Other Countries" have already been planning for this. What does he think shit like China shooting down that satellite was about? If the US is the only country not preparing for the coming age of space warfare then we've already lost.

The US already has a "Space Force" anyway, this will just allow it to be gradually made public as a "new" branch. Of course Kelly probably already knows this.

mmm... why does it happen for some but not for me when i look at the moon throught a telescope, i've never seen something like that myself

Considering they came within literally a few days/weeks of taking moscow, the just needed a little extra to potentially tip the russians over into capitulating. Moral was really low before the winter offensive.

you can predict the timing. it doesn't happen all the time.

He'd be exposed as a fraud.

Attached: 1523132960630.jpg (996x1528, 738K)

One need look no further than the Dardanelles for evidence that Churchill was an egotist with a callous disregard for the lives of his countrymen.

>nazis, leftists and nogs hate this smug little cunt
Stay mad nazi tards :')

Attached: _80449360_v2.jpg (660x437, 32K)

Churchill really was the master of being a smug cunt, even fascists have to respect him a little bit for never losing his shit eating grin.

We must unite the Germanic people under one flag...

Look at that smug little face. God that makes me proud to be an Anglo

Attached: Hoppe, Hippity Hoppity.png (1313x1248, 251K)