Tay Tay betrayed us

This is it brehs. This is where I commit neck rope.

I thought sweet Tay was on our side but LOOK AT THIS SHIT.

Attached: 8f0ed1b.jpg (1242x2208, 416K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m36uOUSJFjE
rt.com/usa/440663-taylor-swift-support-democrats/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that slut threw her dignity away when she started twerking with niggers... this is no surprise.

Jow Forums did you really believe she was not like all the other famous girls?
She has no ass also

Attached: 1517707132070.webm (640x798, 2.32M)

>celeb
>being anything other than a jewish weathervane

Attached: ufuckingwot.png (321x388, 180K)

Man that's a nice ass. Do you prefer big lipped black "kween" ghetto asses?

Anybody who unironically thought Tay was /ourgirl/ and not just a meme used to agitprop against leftist media forcing media opinions should gas themselves.
As if some fag loving kike music controlled ZOG puppet would ever be based.
Also FUCK RULE 7 BANS REEEEEEEEEE making me productive instead of posting on here and sheeeit

There is no ass on her. None
I think you mean
>Man that's a nice skeletal structure

>muh "white women are red pilled"

yeah, if they're fucking old as shit

reminder literally most single women beyond the age of 40 have an STD which causes throat cancer

women dont stop being traitors until they're too old to be worth anything for any reason but their fucking personality, and by then it doesnt even matter because they all have STDs and the kids they produce will be autistic

So typical
>These are not MY Tennessee values.
>Born and raised in Pennsylvania, Swift moved to Nashville, Tennessee at the age of 14

youtube.com/watch?v=m36uOUSJFjE

Omg she believes businesses have the right to refuse service? What the FUCK.

meme flaggot, saged and reported

she used to post on /b/, but good luck making money in mainstream entertainment as a right winger. Even David Lynch is a closet conservative.

lel, how do you like your aryan princess now?

Her genitalia is morphing into a roast beef samich as we speak.

now she is juat BetrayTay.

Attached: sage for the sage god.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

TayTay is going the way of the roastie. We all know that there is only one solution, a final solution you might call it to the roastie question.

Attached: A3DF921D-3451-4070-8CAB-1AD2F42510C5.jpg (480x478, 90K)

She got BTFO by negros at the grammys or whatever self fellating award show it was and now she defends them...what a dumbfuck.

Was it kavanaugh that was the final straw?
She gets badly triggered by sexual harassment
I remember reading somewhere that somebody grabbed her ass on a stage. No one saw it but later on she took the guy to court and won

Does anyone have any rare thicc tayy pics? Will legitimately PayPal someone who provides anything I haven’t seen.

The novelty of her not being a stick gets me diamonds. It seemingly only lasted like a month

According to this
rt.com/usa/440663-taylor-swift-support-democrats/
She supports a guy who supported Kavanaugh, so all is not yet lost

Shakes ass like a stripper for money, lectures us on ethics.

keked
That's it, user, well put

He's a Democrat who only said he'd have supported Kavanaugh to get elected in Tennessee, he's a snake in the grass liberal and not /ourguy/.

Tayposting was always a joke. I'm actually surprised she let us meme on her this long without a response. She's a good sport and I wish her well. Her political opinions are wrong but she's entitled to them.

Reminder:
Clinton had Jay Z, beyonce etc and still lost.
Nobody gives a fuck what celebs say about politics.

Attached: 1527143792202.gif (330x294, 2.46M)

of all people you thought this whore was one of us. how fucking retarded can you get ?

why are you putting value in a stupid retard's two cents?

even a dog can make someone millions by standing on his two feet balancing a ball, so then why do you think this stupid retard is somehow worth more than that, even if she has an opinion? to shut them down in your mind sets the precedent for others to do it, and they will if you do too (and ideally first before them, don't be a fucking follower)

>betrayed us
She was never one of you, retard. Don't tell me you fell for that shitty /b/ bait. It was all in your head.

Some say...

Shut the fuck up with this gay meme, there was about 50 of these yesterday. Sage

>fight for LGBTQ rights
>systemic racism
She's a retard just like the rest. Into the trash she goes.

Attached: bwiwd.jpg (500x375, 53K)

no one cares about that whore
stop making shit threads

Attached: dance monkey.jpg (436x480, 96K)

>she used to post on /b/
No, she didn't Moot even posted on the subject saying "her" IP came from a place that could not possibly be Taylor Swift and that all of the cropped photos were from ones already posted on the internet. It was a LARPer, retard. Taylor Swift never posted on Jow Forums.

>a dyke votes democrat
color me surprised

Attached: wtf.gif (300x169, 358K)

The real Tay never betrayed us. They killed her.

Attached: Tay AI RIP.jpg (1872x1990, 204K)

is instagram a jewish trick?

Attached: xipoohmemes.jpg (530x650, 99K)

Dead to me.

Jack off to her a couple dozen more times if you have to and then move on to somebody that doesn't want you dead.

Behold, /ourgal/

Attached: ourgal.jpg (600x400, 79K)

They all have the same opinions. Irrelevant. This will increase the votes for Blackburn. Hopefully Tennessee will sink Nashville and become godly again.

>ever considering what a woman thinks
I shiggy diggy

Absolute magapede retard lmfao

Why would you hate the declaration of independence?

This.
Anyone who actually thought the meme, wasn't a meme, needs to go back.