Islam

I'm italian. When I went to high school there were two hours for religion classes at my school.
I was a theist, back then, but in class there was a palestinian guy who shilled islam very hard and publicized it strongly.
after some time I digged in the claims of islam and I fell in the meme of abraham moses and jesus being muslims.
after Paris 2015 and the Syrian airstrikes; after the first moves of the Islamic State, at the age of 19 years old I converted to Islam at the local abusive mosque.

I studied arabic and islam in general for a year. after 13 months I was an hardcore muslim quasi-jihadist who read 1 juz of the qur'an everyday and I also fasted on ramadan and paid kaffara to the said mosque for various sins and for seeking the forgiveness of allah.

now after 3 years Im a proud murtad. I left islam and I ate all I said in the past. I became an hardcore islamophobe; islamophobia being one of the most rational feelings a human could experience.

have you seen Khabib talking nicely about patience and religion jumping out of the cage hitting non-fighters?
all muslims are like that. the forebeareance of muhammad and the patience of muslims is a meme. and a fake one.

I read all the sahih bukhari, literally at least 450 times all the qur'an- I hate each and every muslim and I wouldnt mind killing them, including females or kids.

Attached: Sanad-Network-YouKafir-feature-640x320.jpg (640x320, 26K)

meme flaggot, saged and reported

generations of italian catholic bloodline & you become a muslim just to be a dick head neck beard...shame

>gets misguided by Allah (swt) and embraces polytheism even though pure monotheism has always been the straight path.

Sad.

yes it is a shame. I have been shameful. thank you for being true to me.
I know arabic now, by the way. It's the most enlightening thing about islam, ever.

Fake, here every single school does 1hr of religion. Next please.

there is nothing pure about that monotheism and the translation of ikhlaas is not even that.
your islam is rigged, pajeet. back to islamabad.

>Irish on suicide watch
Show flag potato nigger, I know it's you.

save private schools. GTFO my thread.

here you are ranjeet.

Source?

Why don't you go and take your shahadah again and seek refuge in Allah (swt) from Satan. Your edgy rebelious behaviour will get you nowhere. Each second we get closer to death and you will meet your Lord.

Tic
Toc
Tic
Toc

>I hate each and every muslim and I wouldnt mind killing them, including females or kids.
So we're two.

this, in ITaly of all places surrounded by stunning cathedrals and christian culture everywhere.
But i salute you for returning brother, only great men admit they are wrong.

Attached: Ecce Homo.jpg (595x1000, 107K)

open bobs. show vagin so sexi plz

obrigado.

>I'm italian.
>meme flag
>I'm a former [insert whatever], but
Hello Shlomo!

Imagine being an Med BVLL and conferring to some incel death cult coined by a bedouin shizoid pedo Warlord cross -dresser

What an low IQ cretin

Attached: 1538579096307.jpg (620x683, 169K)

Why can't you have a normal flag? The meme flag gets you automatically 0 trust.

POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

listen terrone, in private schools there is no religion hour at all. but in 5 superiore you get to decide to do ''religion'' for 1 credit before maturità. and it is two hours, after lunch, in the afternoon. not all are born rich. GTFO my thread

checked

mon ami je suis tres content de cette reaction. I have just been in Arles, Beaucarie, Nimes, avignon (superb) .. montpellier, saint-marie-la-mer and DEUS VULT aigues mortes

kek

Attached: jews.jpg (600x901, 92K)

So anyway, what made you change back? You spent such a long time in the culture, clearly some specific event did it for you.

bitch lasagna

>paid kaffara
holy shit i thought that shit wasn't practiced in hundreds of years, at least not in the form paying cash money to the mosque
always expect the worst and the lowest from muslims, i guess

obrigado

I'm italian and I also hate jews anyway. I learned hebrew to zoom out from islam before ridda.

high IQ to exit islam after falling in the meme. thanks for that. danke.

Blogpost

cope

I may hate Islam but it is the only cure for your stupid political correctness infecting every part of your nation.

>I'm italian
Stopped reading, ucciditi pezzo di merda. Fucking kikes LARPing as Italians everytime.

hebrew language dismantles islam at every claim. the power of the alef bet in strong in me. I master jewry and islamists now.

Repent now. It's not too late. Remember... Allah (swt) is MOST merciful.

I am a true pure blood italian and I hate filthy yehudis

you are a pajeet scammer and islam is a scam

Nice slide thread schlomo...I like how you threw "Palestinian guy" in there for extra hasbra shekels

come at me, kafir, la'anat allahi alaikum w allo3u al muhammad abulqalim ibn abdullah

I'm white. Islam is not a scam. All the messengers came with the same message of monotheism.

I'm not a shlomo.

Dumb street shitting curry nog

so you fell for the meme. you are not a C level arabic. I am. so thank you sir but islam is a scam nonetheless. no such message, ever. low IQ tier swansea heroin addict. you think islam will save you, right?
LMAO

Or maybe you are a sandnigger LARPing as one.

fooking rats

i'm italian as valtellina, allah bastardo, in che lingua te lo devo dire? bergamasco?

te set trop scemo se te penset che i ebrei i pòl parlà bergamasc.

Of course the fucking retarded kekistani flag shitting up all those BASED threads had to be italian...

Attached: 345433425465.jpg (220x147, 9K)

How is it a scam? I'm not a heroin addict. I'm a normal individual. Prove to me it's a scam.

Pro tip: you can't.

Prepare to lose the argument, inshallah.

so italià poera italia mia o facc cosè quando me so cunvertit a la fede di saraceni?
che l signur 'l me perdune

so pentit signur so pentit

What's the Islamic equivalent for a shabbos goy? because all white people who go over to Islam are to Arabs and other shitskins what a shabbos goy is to a Jew.

>allah bastardo
lmao

I am based, ignorant bigol tus de troia

10 minuti musulmano e già bestemmia
lol

converts are 1000% more hardcore than born muzzrats. they are deluded as fuck and they cant do what I did because they have no such power of the Self

Ma va a fotterti tua sorella, pischello
e smettila di parlare in dialetto che c'avrai 10 anni

100% halal.

Wrong.

In his final sermon the Prophet Muhammad, Allah's Blessings and Peace be upon him, said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab, nor for a non-Arab over an Arab. Neither is the white superior over the black, nor is the black superior over the white -- except by piety."

sono stato musulmano 2013-2015
no dieci minuti

Whites used to run most of the Muslim world under quite a few of the sultanates actually.

Well I'm a Muslim, and I believe in peace. I believe in the teachings and living a peaceful life. The terrorists you see, ISIS, etc, are not Muslims to me, but scum on this Earth, as they only harm people and make Muslims seem like the enemy.

It seems to me if you read the Quran constantly you wouldn't leave, because you'd be enlightened, but that's my two-cents. Call me a faggot if you want.

ma ritardato sempre
a quanto pare

24. sempre parlato dialetto. come tutti a bergamo. coglione.

> I'm not a Shlomo
> t. Shlomo
Fuck off hasbra kike
Sage

Attached: 800px-Bouteille_de_Manischewitz,_cépage_Concord.jpg (800x600, 132K)

I will post this again in the future on pol

HOLOHOAX

succhiami le palle!

daily reminder that if you don't pray 5 times a day you are a kafir.

it is you who are fake. poor terrone.

He thinks he's a genius but in reality he's a retarded Guinea monkeyman with a fickle spirit, who thinks he knows everything about Islam while being a Muslim for only 3 years lmao.

Ma trovati un lavoro e smettila di romperci il cazzo su sti cazzo di musulmani di merda.
Lasciali a spararsi fra di loro nei loro deserti di merda, frocio.

where are you now ranjeet .

alsozbbi qalewi allo3u mubashirullah muhammad

Like this right here, not praying doesn't necessarily make you a kafir, but the rejection of it being an obligation is kufr.

i'm a neet thanks to Jow Forums

literally the only thing I have to do is share my knowledge, terrone

Just ignore the idiots, my friend. You waste time talking to walls. Spend your time with meaningful actions.

Attached: pales.jpg (992x414, 52K)

''only''

>cope

I would like to bash a muslim baby on the rocks

I, personally, would not name the OP as that particular description, but I still believe there is a chance for him to see the wrong's he has committed.

lmao ... another non worshipping kafir spotted. allah says I created humans to worship me.

You say you are a jihadi, and sin.

LMAO

This is unironically fake news. Islam is not a religion of peace. Muslims are obliged to strive and struggle against corruption rather than turn a blind eye to it like the Buddhist monks.

This is correct

This is incorrect

Jabir bin Abdullah says: I heard the Messenger of Allah (SallAllah-u-Alaihi-wa-Sallam) saying this: The difference between a man (Muslim) and shirk and kufr is the abandoning of salaah. (Sahih Muslim: Kitab ul Iman: Book 001, Number 0147)

pelgat lkhamim

atah ben zona

fucking tell them!
you are a hero!

What makes you think I don't pray? I was stating the normal Sunni position on the matter you fool. Not my fault you fell for a khariji mentality when you converted and got burned out.

>Like this right here, not praying doesn't necessarily make you a kafir, but the rejection of it being an obligation is kufr.

Exactly this. Islam is a religion that works on your own pace. If you are not ready to pray five times a day, do the best you can, and ask Allah(swt) for forgiveness. As long as you truly wish to be enlightened and see past this materialistic world, anything will be granted.

lmao. zbi qalewi on you and your family. also nouman ali khan is a zina boy and will go to jahannam

nigger I owned you and forever will. you are a self indulgent kafir.

Return to Islam and take your shahadah!

kafir bullshit.

There's a difference between abandoning prayer all together and missing some prayers.

The way you all pray is pretty gay with your face and nose inches away from another man's smelly ass and feet.

What part of what I said was "fake news"? I said I believe in the teachings and living a peaceful life. There is nothing wrong with what I said.

Oh well. Like I said, talking to brick walls.

kafir non worshipper. you have to pay kaffara and free some saves you dont own to pay back to allah

You will die in debt and go to hell like

Didn't your country recently legalise gay marriage and all that crap? I wouldn't be talking Fenian.

you, muslims and jews will never know more torah, gmara, talmud and tanak, bible kitabulmuqaddas and quran more than me.

im an absolute shayk and I can show you all one by one.

Fake news again.

There came to the Apostle of Allah () a blind man and said: Messenger of Allah, I have no one to guide me to the mosque. He, therefore, asked. Allah's Messenger () permission to say prayer in his house. He (the Holy Prophet) granted him permission. Then when the man turned away he called him and said: Do you hear the call to prayer? He said: Yes. He (the Holy Prophet then) said: Respond to it.

who cares, kafir bin shaitan? do you wanna kill 'em?

I will kill female muslims faster than you can shit if you anger me

kek bless you and we're gonna make it

allah qlb muhammad bin sharmota

Hinduism is the true religion of nature

>and I wouldnt mind killing them, including females or kids.

You aren't much different than this khabib character then.

>bergamasco
>si converte all'islam
Allah porco veramente. Che cosa hai detto ai tuoi genitori e amici?