Shills everywhere

Ever since the Kavanaugh accusations, I've noticed the number of clearly rule breaking, low quality threads have been steadily increasing.

Styx knows what's up.
youtube.com/watch?v=OcEt7kdolvI

We must remain vigilant. It's only going to get worse... Probably a lot worse.

Attached: lol.png (1594x943, 151K)

bump

the red pill is that mods make low quality threads

>water is wet

your pic related is just shitposting.

it's been like this since Trump was running for Pres

it's actually gotten ridiculously bad the past couple months, it's like everyone finally just said 'fuck it' and left this board. you can test this by making a thread that isn't kosher and you'll get nothing but hate. this board is literally 98% shills now

you yourself are a shill

Yeah... I wouldn't doubt it. I've seen anons post evidence that leftists apply for mod here all the time.

try making a kek worship thread and see how fast it fills up with losers doing divide and conquer strategies telling you to go back to the_donald

Reminder that Ford and Kavanaugh are the same person

Attached: 59C01A51-DDD3-4644-920D-56E2838AFF47.jpg (2048x1152, 365K)

are shills a jewish trick?

Attached: images.jpg (310x162, 9K)

this

Attached: self posting.jpg (1314x902, 110K)

>current year
>styxenhammerultraevil666hailsatan

Fuck off styx shill.

a magical garden dwarf told me that jews and israeli are pressuring moot & gookmoot into hiring jews and pro israel users in their moderation team, offering (a lot of) money in return for this "little token of submission". Who works for who, right ?

I use to screen cap paid shills also. Even caught one Fbi agent posting on Jow Forums
I stopped after that. Got banned for like 3 or 4 months. M,o.d,s_ defintley know. Based on "key strokes" built in.

i recommend people need to just report obvious bait threads just report on sight

nigger theyve been here, open your fucking eyes more.

Attached: cc916ba2e0aaf44822875da32ce14f618ab17ba163524a6e155827a6a6bc97d6.jpg (654x487, 28K)

They dont care. The old owner of Jow Forums is in on it with the government. Thats why he left after the Fappening. He has immunity.

this

Nigger

Nigger please, talking about old owner of Jow Forums. I remember back when moots nudes floated around constantly

That's what I've been doing. Sometimes it's so bad I get the "you have to wait to report another thread" message.

post screenshot user pls

of the Fed that is

>We must remain vigilant. It's only going to get worse... Probably a lot worse.

Attached: thought-police-2.jpg (500x750, 64K)

Just because someone holds a conversation with him/herself with different flags then says "DELET THIS", how does this prove anything except that they posted a bunch of times? How do you determine intent? This is dumb.

Fuck off, retard!

It's the Jews. They are flooded the board with leftist shills and themselves. If you can't report their threads because of compromised mods, at least sage their threads and don't bump them. It's the only effective way to minimize their damage. Also we need to make QTDDTOT a thing again, too many dumb questionning threads

that's unironically what is happening

spoopy to even post on here seeing how inundated it is with shills

wtf are they planning? they would't waste their time here spending millions to monitor us if there wasn't an end game behind it

Time to colonize indiachan

Attached: 1507455694430.jpg (386x360, 94K)

This. I've done it before too. You reddit fags take things so easily though, it isn't even funny anymore.

This, we need to spread out on every possible board and be active on ALL or them. Why limit ourselves to one place? Let's give some headache to these kikes

Here

Attached: Nice try.jpg (1080x2220, 634K)

The mods are complicit by enforcing global rule 3 aswell

They track your ip address. >

Every time I post in a thread or start my own it immediately gets slid or 404ed.

Does that mean I should keep posting past the censorship or give up and keep lurking?

These

t. mad christkike nick fuentes cock sucker

I just started watching styx pretty damn good

Haven't seen a decent thread in weeks. HALP!

Attached: 5582470e8c5ebe69ebffe9d00531a3e134afff86.png (482x549, 224K)