ANTIFA Happening

twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa7/status/1049082644581863424

Attached: happening11.gif (312x213, 973K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sq-dcJrnGTM
twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa7/status/1049082644581863424
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>BevHillsAntifa7
That's a joke account.

Anything on how the commies were dealt with?
Yeah, I'm aware. However, this specific post isn't. The video is as clear as day.

Attached: 1431027558701.png (677x504, 399K)

This is just the beginning trumpskins.

Twitterpeople are saying that the mayor told the police to stand down so nothing much is happening against them. Has to do with some guy that got killed by the cops

That's right

Trump and his servants are clearly underestimated the might of justice.

Attached: 1506486476587.png (565x871, 670K)

Reality has jumped the shark. Expect cancellation of the hit show, Humans of Earth very soon.

>S E E T H I N G
You really think I care about that pic?

I was being serious. They don't know the true power of our pride.

Attached: 1506484390573.jpg (749x1385, 147K)

lol we're all real scared

Further reason to vote for a red wave. Dems are quite literally letting mob rule reign unchecked.

Attached: 1538799195704.jpg (1897x1954, 2.18M)

Attached: 1461274483028.png (352x482, 27K)

>fixed

Attached: 1539029531778.png (565x871, 508K)

>memeflag
Opinion discarded, npc.

Attached: 1539029867708.jpg (203x224, 16K)

NPC's or not, how is your party going to secure majority votes for the senate?

Very carefully.

Stream?

Antifa are the fascists they are claiming to fight.

Here's the long version with other shenanigans

youtube.com/watch?v=sq-dcJrnGTM

Attached: 1537416139247.jpg (960x320, 47K)

We have millions of mexican colonists and you have nothing.

based

thx

Haha so in leftist cities communists are basically allowed to harass and dictate traffic.

>twitter.com/BevHillsAntifa7/status/1049082644581863424
Lol that is one hilarious troll account

We need another hero who will drive through them.

I made a series of photos with this guy at one point... Him looking at JFK, him looking at the Hindenburg, stuff like that. I wonder if anyone saved them

Im sure that "hero" will enjoy spending rest of his life behind bars.

>all these antifags pointing out that it's a troll account as if that makes the situation look any better
Antifa is fucking pathetique.

The sad thing is FB nor Twitter will ban antifa accounts. Ive reported at least 25 of them. Fb for example sends me the same bullshit, "we're sorry you feel offended by content on this page but it is our determination that none of its content violates our terms of service. would you like to block this page?"
Literally the top post was about beating white fascists.

If the police will not act, law abiding citizens will. I've got a feeling things might go hot in Portland. That isn't something that should be tolerated.

Alex Jones? BAN THAT REPUBLICAN

Antifa? They did nothing wrong

Itt idiots who can't determine what is real.

I think you're probably right. The American people, on the whole, will only put up with so much lawlessness and violence before they act out.

I'm not saying that someone SHOULD be a hero; Jow Forums is a board of peace as we all know. But with or without the support of Jow Forums it's only a matter of time before someone snaps and starts to settle the score.

shit if the cops ain't doing jack he might as well turn that fucker around, crank up the initial D, step on the gas and go commie-bowling

A lot of people carry guns, or have one in their car. One of those protesters will go too far (they really already are) and suddenly antifa has a martyr. That would ramp it up.

>gets out of the car and chews them out
The absolute stones on that man.

leftists are all talk. they call us keyboard warriors, but confront one in real life and they piss their pants.

What's the motivation behind your political drive?

Attached: 1537309753749.png (100x100, 8K)

The destruction of the American constitution and the white race of course. The constitution is getting in the way of the global world order and the white race needs to be monopolized in order to no longer compete for global domination.

>monopolized
mongrelized*

They will hit the wrong persons car one day most likely a person who has their kid in the car and panic will turn into red road painting. .
After that Jow Forums will have at least 1 weeks worth of meme material .

Attached: 1538724780085.jpg (525x433, 169K)

So, you're racist? Stand with humans, my dude.

Yes, you have your point of view...

Attached: 1538663213819.jpg (640x638, 92K)

Nice try but I only move in urban areas.

Are commies viewed as humans?
(hint: no)

Racism is just a made up word used to villainize white people's tribalism. Tribalism is something every group of people have, but we made it a bad thing for white people to have in order to subvert their power in the world while we send in millions of immigrants.

If a commie defects from communism, they become... not-commies. Humans.

Urban areas are fine too.

Attached: 7bd20cbe4785ca639625d91606a983ef.jpg (640x479, 102K)

lol - this guy is hilarious. I like how most of the people don't seem to realize it's a parody account and try and argue with him.
he's gotta be an aussie.

Imma finna bouta cappa nigga

Attached: 1511823849107.jpg (525x777, 46K)

Oh look another female nog chilling out ...

I dont like milk

Attached: image.jpg (474x551, 38K)

You are welcome to try basedboy

Attached: 4eh3sc7reqa01.jpg (940x627, 115K)

If the classical "racism" definition is made up, then the SJW offshoot is doubly so.

what the fuck am I watching

You and your antiFAG friends be sure to harass or threaten people like me. :) You will be wet meat-chunks on the sidewalk too.

Attached: ItsMillerTime.png (996x650, 188K)

You're not gonna get anywhere with aggression. Simmer down. Let's all chat and get to know each other.

What will happen if you try something is the same as what happened in OP.

ANTIFA's volunteer police force

What were they enforcing?

A commie city.

I don't talk to antiFAGs who threaten and harass good people who have different political opinions. I let the end of my barrels do the talking. This is why things are the way they are.

You have these pathetic soibois resorting to violence means to just their ways because we simply voted for Trump or a republican.

Attached: 593cb9b1160000210011579a.jpg (1910x1000, 399K)

That would be satisfying for sure. But these fucks are just dying for a reason to further victimize themselves. Look how much they amplified the charlottesville incident. They have the backing of the establishment media to spin things favorably.

Don't think they even know that.

Ok, that's true. You won.

Is that a FAMAS?

Maybe these folks just need to be listened to as I'm sure they have a reason to be upset. Some people are not as capable of molding their thoughts into words as others.

>Look how much they amplified the charlottesville incident. They have the backing of the establishment media to spin things favorably.
We do, theres no way for you to beat us

What is this dogged competition about? What is the final goal and why does that goal exist?

Checked and final goal is a brave new world

Once again, police protecting terrorists.

A mimicry of the literary "Brave New World" or something else? Elaborate for me as I don't think I understand.

Exactly.

Which one?

>three scrawny dyel cuckboys
>two stronk wahmen
>one tyrone that will be too high to do anything when you need him

Attached: rekt5.webm (320x228, 2.89M)

It doesnt matter as long as you get the general idea on what its about.

What is the motivation behind leading the advent of such an ethos? What value does it net society?

Attached: 1518061358334.jpg (1589x833, 159K)

There is lots of value if you know that you will not be apart the common rabble who will be too busy to revolt or do anything because of hedonism and all its desires. The rulers will be masters of the world however.

>The absolute stones on that man.

One of those fuckers had an asp too, not sure if it's illegal in portland but it is in a lot of places.

Does hedonism negatively impact the world, in your opinion?

Notice they never try this petty tyranny in states where people own firearms and carry. In my opinion this is proof positive that tyranny rears its head anywhere that mob violence is allowed, and people do not have firearms to protect themselves from such thugs.

Such a juvenile thing to fight over.
>go this way
why?
>because I said so

Look at that simple exchange. That land whale has never had an ounce of power in her life, and the second that she does she is using the threat of mob violence to get her way. Be armed, be trained, be prepared.

Traffic intersectionality

Would you consider yourself among those "rulers" or would you be content with being led by them?

Attached: 1444233159257.gif (186x238, 1.28M)

They didn't even touch him. They just spat on his car. God damn Jow Forumstards. Good thing he wasn't a sperg and ran over anyone like that one inbred dipshit at inbredsville.

For me yes but for others I dont care.

Thats the plan. If you arent apart them you will never be, the gap will only become bigger with time.

For an ideology to be gainfully productive, it must be known by the common patron. How would you describe the motivation of the proposed ethos to a ____ without prior knowledge?

Attached: bill2.gif (500x720, 215K)

You dont say.......

Attached: 1539011366981.jpg (680x383, 40K)

Look the people matter as long as they are needed. When robots becomes good enough they will starve to death or kill themselves because of the system. Don't get stuck up in ideologies, it's just basic survival.

Then why are you here? There must be a really good reason.

Attached: 1558564111886.png (287x351, 185K)

Jow Forums is infamous for its stuff, Im just having some fun.

kek.
Wasn't expecting that.

I don't think you understand your own ideology. Aimless spite seems to be the speed of things.

i feel bad for whoever has their life ruined, but it'd be so gratifying- on all levels- to watch those disgusting things get hurt and die.

who is this hottie?

One an hero to see a couple of commies hospitilize or worse is not a bad trade commies aint human

They're a hydra of entertainment. When one is cut, another meme will sprout.