Science confirms that Ashkenazi Jews are white

New research shows that people with blue eyes have a single, common ancestor. Scientists have tracked down a genetic mutation which took place 6,000-10,000 years ago and is the cause of the eye color of all blue-eyed humans alive on the planet today.

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm

Attached: george-soros-speaks-about-the-euro.jpg (502x248, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gaucherdisease.org/blog/5-common-ashkenazi-genetic-diseases/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is how average ashkenazi look like

Attached: jew7xc.jpg (231x297, 33K)

(((Science))) can really do wonders, wow they tracked a mutation 10k years ago!
Fucking neat!

Nah that's the average sephardic/mizrahi. You got it mixed up

Ashkenazi jews are converts. Fake jews.

>single common ancestor meme

did you know that there are over 6000 mutations that can cause blue eyes? most of them only happen in europeans, asians and aboriginals. However africans carry multiple copies of the melanin genes. sometimes dozens. even if one mutates, the rest are stable, and the blue eyed gene stays recessive and hidden.

Attached: fc.jpg (454x600, 61K)

this is how average ashkenazi look like

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1440x1080, 73K)

>Science confirms
Stopped reading right there

That isn't necessarily the case. If you believe the out-of-Africa theory, then all humans are descended from African ancestors. This does not make white/asian/mesoamerican people black. It just mean we share a common ancestor.

>the allegedly smartest jews are actually just half white

bullshit
Pharaohs had blue eyes before that.
get dead, kike

Ashkenazi as mixed as fuck after 1000+ years in Europe. Even more so with American diaspora that you are used to seeing on your American idiot box. They picked up plenty of blue eye genes in their travels. Its pretty clear difference between Ashkenazi that look very Jewish (dark features, prominent nose etc.) and those that have absorbed Slavic and Germanic features. Soros doesn't actually look particularly Jewish. Probably how he ended up working for the Nazis and hiding his background!

>claim jews are white to co-opt their achievements

it takes a special kind of brainlet to think Ashkenazi jews aren't white

you can tell they're brainlets because they convince themselves they're right while knowing nothing about genetics

Attached: ng.3118-SF2.jpg (800x654, 41K)

I am honestly genetically something like 1/4 ashkenazi jew and I have conpletely aryan features, including blue eyes and blonde hair. I am simply sharing this so you giys are aware. Hitler himself wouldn't have been able to tell that I have rat in me.

>it takes a special kind of brainlet to think Ashkenazi jews aren't white
White isn't a race dumb ass. They are sand people.

>white isn't a race
>therefore, they're not white

nigger can you hear yourself

Attached: 1537112921290.jpg (900x506, 56K)

Dark eyebrows? I'm 1/10th and have aryan features with Shapiro's eyebrows.

White is a completely subjective term anyway. Caucasian is a race, which Ashkenazi Jews certainly are, but white generally means of indigenous European decent, but then that also includes Americans who as we all know are le 56%. So really it doesn't mean much.

People here use white to mean White European and non-Jewish, and we all know it.

If you want to talk Genetics, you better know what you're talking about or you end up looking like a moron.

>I have completely aryan features
D O U B T

Attached: 1538561700477.png (1680x921, 258K)

White isnt a race, it's a club, and you Jews are not in it.

pro tip: the white people masquerading as ashkenazim have always been satanist freaks, they are the spawn of satan, the shit devil is their father and all of them are liars and murderers

>1 post by this ID

For all of those genuinely curious, this study is a decade old and we have dna from ancient humans that are older than 10k years and have alleles for blue eyes. Also Jews genetically group with southern europeans.

Science has also confirmed ashekenazi jews are one of the most mentally ill and genetically sick races

gaucherdisease.org/blog/5-common-ashkenazi-genetic-diseases/

This
>all scandinavians are jews

Are Turks white?

Attached: 1538971989802.png (904x480, 44K)

Fuck you wh*toid, Ashkenazim are BLACK Turkic warriors!

I read the bible. I already knew this shit. The tribe of Judah is but one of 12 other tribes. Most white people are isrealites who are descendents of both Ephraim and Manasseh. We moved through Phoencia up north.

I love how science confirms every single thing ever mentioned in the bible.

I dont even trust any “science” after the 1950s anymore. (((They))) control literally all of the information we have access to. Just look at the replication crisis. Nothing is real anymore, everything is propaganda... everything.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replication_crisis

Attached: a65342e8229afa4f783689afa07e13.jpg (747x1555, 177K)

Almost all of the (((science))) on human evolution is bullshit, because scientists for years have considered Neanderthals to be a separate species from sapiens. Recent genome sequencing tells us that the difference is subspecies level and persists to this day (neanderthalis never died out, that's a lie). Subsaharan Africans are the only pure sapiens. Europeans, Slavs, and Siberians have FAR more neanderthalis DNA than they do sapiens DNA.

Wait what!?

Attached: 304ECDEB-543B-440B-A396-34A5011169E4.jpg (530x665, 62K)

Neanderthals = Whites
Denisovans = Aboriginals
Sapiens = Subsaharans

East Asians are mixed Denisovan/Neanderthal
Middle Easterners are 3-way mutts
Subsaharans are pure sapiens

Who do you think the (((criminals))) were that the Anglosaxons sent to penal colonies were??

Not average, just one mixed with Italian or Spanish genes

Jesus says, “I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan” (Revelation 2:9).

>implying those people are not distant memory

that was last millennium user, try to keep up

>(((we'll))) say they're white

Asiatics, Mongol rape seed you mean, faggot.

We know one thing for certain, those self-proclaimed "chosen people", are liars, and don't deserve Palestine.

Bu the Rothschild's knew this long ago, didn't they?

Attached: 1460416793758.jpg (455x599, 83K)

....so that one freak was basically like pic?

Attached: 4e6.jpg (577x435, 33K)

then you aint seen the jews ive seen.
few jews i know have very aryan features

So I’m white then, r-right?

Attached: 2DEB51F3-B9B8-4DAA-8E8E-165925312E11.jpg (743x1176, 115K)

jews are still jews kike, back to the oven with you

Wouldn't matter, they would still be traitors.

Always kill the traitor before the enemy

Ashkenazi literally means pale grey or pale white NAZI. And theY have the second highest incidence of skin cancer.
So strange that the leaders of israel from the beginning and the leaders of GERMANY ARE LITERALLY BOTH CALLED NAZI AND NOBODY SEEMS TO NOTICE.

Jews spend all these centuries genetically engineering themselves to look like whites through selective breeding. They simultaneously proliferate mass anti-white propaganda, now they are the victims of anti-white propaganda from crazy leftist ethnics.

This is really is beautiful. Jews are the white patriarchy.

The Zionists who have overtaken America are principally of Russian Khazar origin. Having traced the Knighthood of the Teutonic Order

Fuck jews

This is the worst israeli shit post I've ever seen

Sauce?