European home defense thread

In these dangerous times, how do fellow Europeans defend your homes? Just a baseball bat, or a Walther PPK, or a nice bullpup Steyr AUG, or a double barrel breachloading flint?

Attached: 3727593D-62DD-4711-A758-833A1AE54C14.jpg (1149x1149, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JV-fSJpZEio
youtube.com/watch?v=hSb5gmBU4qs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mannlicher
>manlicker
>man licker
fucking germans even your guns have gay names

Attached: huehuehuehuehue.jpg (409x393, 18K)

StG 44 and h&k vp9

>>fucking germans even your guns have gay names
youtube.com/watch?v=JV-fSJpZEio

Prove it.

my fists, you pathetic sissy.

inb4 pruned

>Heckler and COCK
Holy shit you're right

Why s it in .223 instead of 5.56? And a class 2 short barrel?

If no guns, crossbow / bow, pepper spray + goggles, stun gun and tomahawk all good options. And a dog

Mannlicher means Honorbably Killer of Americans

Why not?

Attached: 578250D8-D422-4721-B10D-1903A08543A0.jpg (1280x720, 263K)

Maybe 75 years ago. Now it has something to do with getting sodomized by your own army training broomstick.

Attached: sbsp-compass.jpg (792x792, 221K)

loooooool

Attached: 1506551637965m.jpg (1024x576, 50K)

5.56 has more power behind it so you can take down even the biggest pavement ape... behind the car he stole
No to mention it’s a standardized NATO cartridge

it's exactly the same, it just has a bigger powder load

This is how I do it.

Attached: 1538885901042.jpg (260x339, 19K)

Then shouldn't it be named "Muttlicher" instead?

Pavement ape requires at minimum .577 Snider caliber weapon.

Attached: 1538856923619.jpg (491x488, 19K)

Go buy a gun if you're right wing you dumb nigger. If you're a leftist continue to use your fists so you can be easily shot and killed.

what's happening here
who are these young europeans punishing for
racism

Attached: doompepe.png (418x359, 13K)

.50AfricanElimintar is my first choice

Most military calibers are banned in Europe. 223 at least is functional, although a 5.56 chambering on the gun would be superior.

idk it's just some fucks in Syria killing each other over who knows what

I wish I had a StG.

I do have a VP9 its a good little plinker

Good one

Because 5.56 chambers accept both. You're not really getting much accuracy gain with a .223 in an assault rifle.

Just get a gun you lazy faggot

I've health the .22 version of the STG, and it feels really blocky compared to an AR or AK. It's very archaic, but I still appreciate it.

Yeah, I'd want it for the history not for defense.

How is accuracy required for home defense?

You hear something downstairs at 3am at night, you get into your tactical gear, take out your AUG from under your pillow and switch in those night vision goggles. You might your enemy on the stairs and pull the trigger. 10 feet away the enemy falls after bring hit by 7 rounds. .223 is fine for that.

Attached: 1114B68D-C9B1-4843-B1DC-30C2192ED67D.jpg (479x572, 68K)

Accuracy out of a 5.56/.223 rifle is dependent on the grain of the bullet, the powder load, length of the barrel, twist rate of the barrel, and most importantly the competency of the shooter. The only reason to go with a rifle chambered in 5.56 is for the ability to use .223 rounds as well. Plus 5.56 caliber firearms can withstand hotter loads as opposed to .223 caliber firearms.

Attached: dubs.png (908x328, 65K)

I have a Glock 78 bayonet that fits that Steyr. Nice piece.

Just buy several pistols, don't bother with those cucked out "rifles".

It's not. Accuracy will come into play when you are shooting the intruders in the back as they flee.

Couldn't they just buy regular mags from the US off of the internet to by pass magazine restrictions? Or is all of your mail searched when it arrives in Europe?

You can still legally buy any magazines you want, 20 rounds, 30 rounds, more... and legally insert them into Cat C rifles. You could theoretically be fined inserting them into Cat B semi auto rifles...

I don't quite understand the A, B, C category of firearms in Deutschland.

Nothing wrong with an AUG. I have one and rather like it.
But for fuck sake, get more than that cuck magazine. Get a 30 rounder at least.

Attached: aug.jpg (3223x1418, 1.36M)

Worth buying one in .22? Local gun shop has one and I've been eyeing it, just for fun.

männlich means manly or male
this is no coincidence, its a trap against occupying forces laid on purpose to make them relate licking men with manliness and make them gay if they stay too long in our country

It’s a European thing, military weapons, full-auto, grenade launchers etc. are in Cat A, semi-autos and most hahdguns Cat B, bolt-action, lever action, breech loaders etc Cat C and flints (unrifled) abd I believe historic firearms, black powder guns Cat D.

Each state can decide how it restricts any of the categories... but I believe there has to be a “license” with at least minimal checks for Cat B and some darn good reason for Cat A. Cat C and Cat D don’t have to be limited, but many states like Britain or Germany still require licenses, the Swiss, Austrians, Czechs etc. don’t.

My experience with .22 is that if get a ruger 10/22, place the butt stock firmly against your penis and mag dump it feels like a big vibrator of freedom for your cock.

Attached: 1538736688247.jpg (680x497, 82K)

How do European states view firearms that are considered relics/antiques? Here in the states if a firearm is older than a certain date it's not considered a firearm even though it is fully functional.

these small bullet bulldog cuck guns are so gay why would anyone want to have to let go of their gun in combat just to put a new clip in. at least get a frontloading AR15 or a 50 cal dessert eagle with FMJ or some shit

Attached: 1527088646476.png (498x520, 18K)

Those antiques that are functional are Cat D, so in many states you can just buy them, but some require a license... or you need to make them dysfunctional.

Brehs I want a FAL so badly. Is it worth it to get one of those $600 receiverless metric parts kit and then just find a metric receiver as I can find it down the road?

Attached: download.jpg (210x240, 7K)

Ah, so what's to stop you from using an antique/un-rifled firearm to hunt down refugees? No rifling to be traced, no serial numbers, no ownership records (if bought with cash), and no license.

Spend $1,100 and just buy a fully built DSA FAL.

>Homosexual acts kill Americans
Sounds about right eurofag

But I dont want a Voyager and those are the only ones you can get from DSA that are that cheap.

I'm hoping they mean 5.56. If it's .223 it's pretty much worthless as a rifle. That barrel is probably 16 inches, the minimum length allowed and very common in USA for rifles.

youtube.com/watch?v=hSb5gmBU4qs

We should compile a pastebin of guides to gun ownership in European countries. That would help Jow Forumsacks get armed. For target shooting and hunting only of course. ;)

Attached: Macron and a Jupiterian Weapon.jpg (686x457, 58K)

Your fists aren't of much use when the remains of your central nervous system are shotgunned into wall art.

>50 cal dessert eagle with FMJ or some shit
Fucking memegun

Armslist/Gun Broker/Craigslist?

Problems in Finland can't be solved with guns and if you go about shooting people you'll probably accelerate the anti white sentiment. Don't be such niggers and have good education, career and political/popular influence instead.

Anyone from Jow Forums will tell you the steyr aug is a gem of white engineers you fucking idiot.

Ur mum withstands hotter loads

I suppose I could look around.

Delouse them with a pesticide for lice?

You're misunderstanding. If you buy a rifle with a .223 chamber, it's supposed to increase accuracy a bit (from what I understand), but the downside is that you can't shoot 5.56 through it. With a 5.56 chamber, you can shoot .223 as well, and any accuracy decrease would be really small since assault rifles typically group 1.5" or more, and sometimes around 3".

So the point is: Just get a 5.56 chamber for an assault rifle. It's typically match-grade rifles that use .223 chambers.

I don't remember the cost, but I doubt it. .22 is supper boring to shoot through such a heavy rifle. I think there might be an STG-44 reproduction that uses a real caliber, but you'll have to do research.

get a dog

That's actually a really solid idea too.

Your biceps and abs wont stop a bullet brah

My wife's big son scares away any undocumented shoppers in my house

UK Same thing, they're classed as "obselete/historical", especially if the ammunition is no longer officially produced. A fully working martini Henry or Snider Enfield mk3 can be bought without a license, just that the ammunition is a pain in the ass to acquire, especially if you try legally

lol who are you protecting ur home from? Another gypsies? It hard living in a ghetto I see

Only trust my petra in .300wm (7.62x67) to get the job done for these pavement apes.

>VP9

Those VP9's are nice. I want to shoot one. I own an FN-FNX 9 and an M&P 9.

Sounds like the perfect refugee hunting rifles.

helps against schrapnel though. most casualties in war are from artillery. same in ww2. was the same in Syria.

if you need more then your bare hands then you don't deserve to live

i'd guess because it's "military ammunition" at least that's how it works here

dude get a modern state of the art weapon or fuck off with your kiddy bullshit

Fpbp

Hey I didn't write the shitty laws, just informing the ameriburgers on ways around them

Hans we found the jew

It's great till the state gets wind of it and send a thousand soldiers with helicopters and APCs to protect their pets

Ewww. I've shot too many friends' .22 cal g36's mp5's etc. and honestly its just not worth your time. You will feel so much buyers remorse just shooting paper.

The dog part is damn good here. Muslims and blacks are all scared as fuck by dogs. U have a German shepherd barking in the hallway they're gonna run away.

murifags lining up with their hilarious bullshit
while buying sigsauers and ak's nshiet dumb feggits

Lmao good catch

Magazine behind the trigger makes more sense in every way, correct???

What would be wrong with that for plinking?

Then you use your Germanic cocks to rape them back to Israel. But sadly the jews are trying to ban those as well.

Unless you want any reliability, and toasty shell casings/gases in your face
See: L85 rifle

Lmao like you even have access to those.

Attached: 1538025546191.jpg (2791x1696, 524K)

Keltec RFB solves the spicy brass in your face problem. Don't know about reliability though.

It's Austrian, you oaf

They're even scared of small chihuahuas. Dogs are the White man's best friend

Attached: sas godo.jpg (496x674, 165K)

Match grade rifles are typically chambered in .223 Wylde for matchgrade, which is not the same as .223 REM.

,223 REM loses to a 5.56 NATO every time

Attached: BABY1.jpg (4000x3412, 2.17M)

>bullpup
>.223 for home defense

It just really is a let down. When I want a firearm, I want to trust the ballistic integrity and enjoy it. Many .22lr rounds have less kick than .22 cal pellet guns and I don't really like that personally. Even more so, I found that the semi autos I mentioned specifically in my comment above were just awful feeling and their accuracy was just not there. Again different strokes for different folks. I respect when people want to just plink, but I found that bolt action or pump is a lot more satisfying. Sorry for the long post, worked too long at the range.

That's a real good boy

Attached: 1538979727269.png (1508x890, 188K)

>clip

You know whats jewish? This dumb idea that every life has value and everyone has the right to live.
Why the fuck should i want fat, rich boomers be able to protect themselfs when they have everything and the young generation gets the shit end?
Go back to the oaf queefers you burger idiot

Might is right

>clip