Why are pits still legal?

Seriously. Fuck Pitbulls.

Attached: 5C4C5149-7806-41D5-ABD8-F358C5BEFD3F.jpg (750x778, 162K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pitbullinfo.org/
cnn.com/2015/09/12/us/new-york-pit-bull-attacks/index.html
vimeo.com/85063993
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are guns still legal? Seriously fuck guns.

Why are nigger legal?

So you agree they are weapons and you would need a permit to have one?

>Why are nigger still legal? Seriously fuck niggers.

I'll let you know when my gun runs off and shoots babies of its own accord, negro

Attached: 7D45296E-0B00-49ED-B3A8-410FBEF703C7.jpg (576x1024, 107K)

Weak ass faggot killed by his nigger dog.

Pitbull probably fucked his wife too

You stupid nigger, a gun can't think for itself, it has no brain. A Pit-nig on the other hand, can.

>be alive long enough to reach adulthood
>get killed by a fucking dog
Damn! What a shitty way to die!

Attached: BF3909D7-A947-4A7B-BB99-568ECD73957D.jpg (499x499, 52K)

There's only one solution.

Attached: bye pibble.webm (200x360, 2.81M)

Pitbulls deserve equal rights with niggers.

>what the fuck is a misfire
americans are so stupid

I felt not a shred of remorse for watching that. What has this board done to me?

Fucking pit bulls can open doors now?

How does this happen? I’ve been attacked by dogs before and usually a good kick or punch to their head, or stomach send them running off in pain. Dogs don’t exactynhabe mma fighting skill, their only weapon is their mouth, it’s not hard to fight back

Most men outsize and outweigh a dog, there’s no excuse for getting killed unless your a nigger, kid, or crippled

>53 year old Oregon man
Probably an old skinny fat guy that struggled to get out of bed

Whenever you fall into the trap of thinking Jow Forums is educated and enlightened, visit a shitbull thread

Attached: 1267009645207.jpg (467x600, 44K)

Pitbulls are 100% for fighting. It doesn't matter who they attack, once they're in "fight" mode, you can't get them apart without a stick.

Who said the gun would misfire, leaf?
Any man with common sense leaves his gun unloaded when it's in storage. Oh yes, clearly my gun will fly off the 5in thick gunsafe and put a hole in someone's head, leaving them permanently scarred for life or just killing them instantly.

yeah because people are just so dumb that they just misfire every fucking day.

Both of you should be ashamed of yourselves for falling for that leaf's obvious bait.

Attached: disgust.png (163x191, 40K)

no but they can break them down, lol

This. They need a special license and training. Then the dirtbags that get them will be deterred because it will take work and money.

>I-ITS NOT THE GUN ITS THE OWNER!!!

Dude broke up a fight, they probably both turned on him simultaneously

You left out the part where the guy is black.

Wasted trips.

Shitrat Pitbull owner detected.

There are videos of people beating fighting pitbulls with 2x4s to try to stop them and the dogs just ignore it.

I’ve been attacked by several dogs. One would give up and I literally had to stomp on it until it let out a screach and hobbled off. No idea if lived. Even a pit bull will give up if it’s injured bad enough, all a average sized man has to do is stomp on the damn thing hard enough to severely injure it. Easy enough when you have 80+ pounds and several feet in height on them

I’m sure you’ll get injuries but there’s no reason to die

dunno man, people say "ooo fimi goobii nibi beebeee awwww" and all i see is shark eyes flexin'

You shouldn't be able to own a dog unless you can fight it, no dog of mine ever misbehaved because it knows I will be on it like faggotry on OP

Imagine being this retarded

OH FUCK PITBULLS ARE WRITTEN INTO THE CONSTITUTION AS A RIGHT???? HOLY FUCKING NIGGER SHIT I DIDINT KNOW

Attached: 1526245953326.jpg (717x717, 69K)

What is this "permit" you're speaking of

Good call

No, I went to a attack dog training demonstration one time, they were training police dogs, once they lock onto you with their jaws you can't get them off. Cops literally have to shoot them to get them off if they won't release their grip. I saw a dog grab a guy in a padded suit by the arm and flip him over to the ground then lock on.

Pits were bred for bringing down bulls and bears and later for dogfighting. They are almost oblivious to pain and difficult to redirect once they go into attack mode. Their strength, tenacity, and gameness can bring down a grown man and kill him, though most of their victims tend to be children or the elderly.

Attached: pitmommy gets a kiss.png (529x618, 596K)

Not everyone is ready to go into a fight like that. People would try to run away or might stumble and fall over, which will make it a lot harder for them. A person who’s panicking isn’t going to fight smartly.

They don't even train them to hold on forever to kill or stop the person, they do it simply because it's fucking hard to run with a 100+ pound dog clamped to your arm

>another pitbull thread
You know statistics prove you guys wrong. This is the equivalent of banning "assault rifles", dogs particularly large breed dogs are automatically a danger, it lies on the owner to train and socialize the animal. All cases of a pitbull attack can be traced back to abuse/neglect, this just exacerbates any instinctive behavior.

Fpbp

Fuck parents letting children around these animals.

I need some popcorn to share with my pits while I watch you autists sperg out

huh that's weird, it looks almost as though you guys don't have any arguments

>this just exacerbated any instinctive behaviour
The point is that this instinctive behaviour is an unnecessary risk.

Lots of plastic surgeons hate these fucking dogs because they are sick of having to reconstruct little kids faces because of them

100% correct
A German Shepherd or Huskie or whatever big dog, can kill you just as easy
Also; never NEVER run away from a dog, because doing so will just fully activate the reptilian part of their brain and they won't give a shit about what it's owner shouts at it

Dogs bred for fighting don’t give a fuck what you do to them, they often won’t relent even if you shoot them

pitbullinfo.org/
Thread over.

Huskies rarely attack people. Pit bulls are created to kill.

What? Their Jaws are different, and pit bulls are much stronger than huskies. Not to meantion pit bulls are bred for killing.

You're a moron.

>dogs are reptiles
>doctors hate making money
>dogs are bulletproof

Jow Forums demonstrating severe retardation today

Attached: 1525728127581.jpg (638x558, 64K)

So you want an argument huh?
ok, pitbulls are not the same as guns like you think they are. A gun by itself cannot kill without someone there to operate it. A pitbull is a shitty dog breed that has been bred over many years specfically for bloodsport and killing, so leaving one unattended brings a high risk to people around it.

What was so fucking hard to understand about that?

Your reading comprehension is terrible. Ever hear of a person on pcp can't feel pain and has superhuman strength? That's what he meant by "even if you shoot them".

Jesus Christ you people are braindead.

>dogs are reptiles
haha what the fuck
high quality bait

They can maim/kill for sure, but they have been bred for different purposes than pit bulls. Less likely to attack without provocation

if PCP gave you superhuman strength then body builders would be doing it all the time you fuckin retard. don't bring the lord into this

Same reason niggers are?

>bodybuilders
>strength

You are really stupid. Pit bull defenders are either niggers or the least intelligent white trash around.

No one wants to take away your dogs. We just want common-sense dog laws like universal background checks for all dog owners and mandatory buy-backs or sterilization for all military-style assault dogs. Dogs of war have no place on our streets. We need to close the dog show loophole. Assault dogs are not a constitutional right. Pit bulls were not even invented until the 1800's. The Founding Fathers could have never imagined dogs with high-capacity mouths that can maul dozens of children in mere minutes. The ASPCA Lobby has blood on their hands.

Attached: n6g3aq73wtzz.jpg (714x813, 82K)

Obviously surgeons want to make money but they would rather make money installing fake boobs or whatever than repairing a child’s face.

>body builders aren't strong
post your twig arms there skinnyfat

>arguing with holes

where's my popcorn

>muh pitbull dindu nuffin

Attached: E937F488-8958-43F3-8AC7-E4F61366977A.jpg (750x523, 51K)

a gun left on a table even without the safety on won't discharge on it's own. kind of how a gun left on a table without the safety on won't hop the fence or get loose and maul a kid on a bike down the road because it was moving fast and making noise.

cnn.com/2015/09/12/us/new-york-pit-bull-attacks/index.html

Attached: children chompers.png (500x534, 306K)

>falls for poor quality bait from the same leaf a second time

>high-capacity mouths

Attached: choppers.png (435x447, 456K)

they do like kids. follow them everywhere

So you also agree with women’s suffrage just because it’s in the constitution?

The strongest advocates against pit bulls I’ve seen are doctors to be honest

So they like their food free-range.

Attached: 1526770359794.jpg (424x280, 18K)

>I kill every pitbull I see with my bare hands

Attached: 44809A66-436C-47FF-9EA5-509CD9546654.jpg (640x480, 54K)

Same reason niggers are still legal.

>Why do niggers still have rights?
It's 2018 and people don't even know IQ of an average porch monkey is lesser than that of a pitbull.
And don't forget they also have access to guns. Mutts explain this.

people following the advice of doctors is the reason why you have autism. try learning from past mistakes for once

>flag

they're nanny dogs. very handy

Attached: 1537073918570.png (518x587, 439K)

You mean a loicense ?

Why are pit bull owners such niggers even if they're white?

Attached: 1490897961187.jpg (824x2463, 395K)

pitbull memes are funny but they really aren't that aggressive of a breed. you have to abuse them pretty bad

Pits are the niggers of dogs and loved by the same kind of people

>nanny dogs
Just like Yoselyn Ortega

Attached: pit-bulls-2013-2016.jpg (895x825, 346K)

You can shoot a pitbull 5 times and they will still run at you, they doen't back down like your pussy husky's and dobermans.
The only dogs that can take on pitbulls are mastiffs, and that's an even fight, because of the reach they have.

yes yes meme away. it's always the same.

Hitler owned pitbulls and they were a staple in country American homes in the early 1900’s

hey to be honest if those kids are of the family owning a pitbull then I am absolutely okay with what happened. They carried the same genes of their degenerate parents. We dont really need that

With some delicious face for desert

You say that like misfires are a bad thing

Attached: 202948E9-A55A-4B40-9A10-FD501AF53E90.jpg (640x360, 66K)

Nigga doesn’t know about my defense mule
vimeo.com/85063993
iD: Heap
Heap of shit. Mastiffs are an ancient breed. They cover a whole range of breeds. Infinitely better than nigbulls tho

they enjoy pig ears, that's close

Not all pits attack, but you cannot say which ones will. If you're willing to put your own children at risk to defend a dog breed that's killed more people than all other breeds combined, then you're nigger-tier at decision making and your genes deserve to be purged.
Pits were always fighting dogs. Dogfighting was both legal and common in the US at that time, many of the pits now are descended from those "game dog" lines that were developed by rural dogfighters.

"German sergeant Adolf Hitler’s possible pit bull Fuchsl, who earlier accompanied British troops, has mostly been whitewashed from history as purportedly either a fox terrier or a Jack Russell terrier. Small for a pit bull, Fuchsl may indeed have been a large Jack Russell, but was certainly not a fox terrier."

It's unfortunate that many of the kids were relatives or neighbors but some did live in the homes with the dogs.

Attached: Lucas Harrison GoFundMe.png (807x1549, 1.56M)

I hope you're not white as well. Easy to mix stuff up.