Are you going to vote in November or have most of you just been saying you will without actually planning on it?

Are you going to vote in November or have most of you just been saying you will without actually planning on it?

Attached: trumpbigboss.jpg (1357x1124, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All R's down the ticket waffle user.

Arthur Jones is running in my district, so I'm voting

I’m a party chair so I have to vote

NEVER VOTED. I JUST CHANGE SIDES DEPENDING ON WHOEVER WINS

Straight republican down the ballot

i will but i haven't totally decided on who i'm going to vote for. my views really do not fit neatly in either party

yes and i dont know a single democrat in real life and im in NC. I don't count niggers cause they don't vote anyways.

Vote Republican so the Democrats will be forced to reform their party.

This. I want to see how they backtrack from their insanity, if its even possible.

Our political landscape right now is about the lesser of two evils until the Dems get their head screwed on straight and embrace American values. Voting Dems reinforces their behavior.

Yes. I'm voting for Beto oh bitch.

Attached: 1539003400354.gif (490x506, 2.69M)

are you in a rural area?

Just mailed my absentee ballot.

Same but why are you absentee?

There's a lot in Durham and Charlotte, but those are all college kids anyways.

I'm not 18 yet. I would if I could though.

I will be voting Democrat this go around. If you think you raping pigs can get away with your oppression think again. I've organized over 300 people to vote blue and I'm just getting started. You. Guys. Are
DONE

In UK til december so I’ll probably vote by post

Try harder next time you plan on Larping, faggle.

No, I won't be voting in November. Early voting starts October 17 in my state.

i might. i didn't like kavanaugh but i really don't appreciate the hysteria and crazy feminists. among other things

Reminder that Ford and Kavanaugh are the same person

Attached: Tootsie.jpg (2048x1152, 347K)

BEWARE OF KIKE BRAINWASHED COLLEGES which is all of them

Women, who are easily subverted by the jew, and many other lobby groups, have destroyed the education system... and in turn have destroyed the west, family and any hope of coming back UNLESS we ban colleges and stop all zionist education .....

we need to end universities

youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M

Attached: 0000yy.jpg (1024x618, 125K)

>Reminder that Ford and Kavanaugh are the same person

So you're saying she can go fuck herself?