What do Americans think about WASPs?

What do Americans think about WASPs?

Attached: 20181008_010659.jpg (710x663, 241K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2017/04/leo-frank-making-a-martyr/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I fucking hate that term. I'm an English American or just American. Jews came up with that when they started stealing the country from us.

I thought it was a term for the American 'aristocracy' coined by Italian and Irosh immigrants
Are they easily identifiable?

I don't bother them because they can sting you multiples whereas honeybee can only bite you once

Bumble bees however (i recently discovered) can sting you multiple times

The tragic part is that he's entirely wrong
America is MUTTED and run (perhaps until recently) by Jews and to a lesser extent Catholics and gay people

I think it's 1940s about the birth of the CIA

Scum.

New England WASPs are democrat voting faggots. If they would just be team players then Republicans would never lose nationally.

Why do you think so?
Isn't New England mostly Irish-Catholic now?

Even before that
nationalvanguard.org/2017/04/leo-frank-making-a-martyr/

The mixing of the Anglo and the Saxon was a mistake

Boston is, New England is a broad term for like 10(?) states

Ok, this is new

Attached: 1536841770506.png (1143x851, 236K)

Nope, it's what Jews would like you to think though. Irish Italians and Poles were called "Ethnics" though.

Because White Anglo Saxon protestants here in the states are two kinds:

Tight ass upper and middle class fuckwits, rich ivy league bastards and their spawn in academia and most of the ruling class in politics and huge sections of commercial finance.

The rest are literally redneck tier trailer park trash.

In 100 years, WASPs will be the patrician class in a fascist American empire. Other whites will occupy the middle class with the brown hordes doing the grunt work. Prove me wrong

Kek, sounds like England
But i bet rednecks are pleasant gentlefolk next to chavscum

And only the latter breed consistently.

The tragic part is the Matt Damons IRL character the movie was based on was half mexican.

Pater was an English/Scottish Dartmouth/Tuck grad from the early 1940's. I miss those guys and apologize for allowing the Country they built to fall into such abysmal decay.

Attached: Tuckwinter.jpg (500x291, 75K)

They pretty much already had that and managed to give it all away/lose it.

Wasp = wealthy, not white, you dimwit

Our rednecks are just like Ulster Scots (northern Irish) / lowland Scots / northern English all mixed into one trash

why do you fucking cucks always ask the stupid mutts what they think. you know the rest of us have some pretty well formed educated opinions about things in the world too right?

Literally the only thing in our way is the Jews. Remove the Jew and the natural order will fall in place once again

This is how you know Jews came up with the term. Nobody really calls West Virginian hillbillies WASPS, only people like Nelson Rockefeller or Andrew Mellon.

>White Anglo-Saxon Protestants (WASPs) are a social group of wealthy and well-connected white Americans of Protestant and predominantly British ancestry, many of whom trace their ancestry to the American colonial period.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Anglo-Saxon_Protestant
As opposed to black Anglo saxon catholics

>buttmad leaf

Attached: 1537130899315.jpg (2048x1536, 579K)

>lmao you don't have money oh wow but you're white so you must be trailer trash because otherwise you'd have a lot of cash
nigger-tier analysis you've got for me

We're dealing with stereotypes. I just stated my observations.

There is no such thing as a black Anglo Saxon. You have drank the kool aid.

Of course it was invented by Jews, it was so they could point their fingers at who runs the government.
Now wasp isn’t even a bad word, but let’s be real about who is a wasp. It doesn’t mean white Anglo Saxon. There is no need to specify between white, black, brown, or red Anglo saxons...

None of these people know what the fuck they're talking about. English is the most common single source of European ancestry for white Americans, and most of those Americans have Protestant family history (namely until the past generation, their family belonged to various denominations as opposed to shitty popery). By that definition, most Americans are
>Woit
>ainglo
>prottistint
This includes a lot of Southerners whose ancestry is primarily English (albeit Northern English), and who are often still Protestant to this day (usually Southern Baptist or other Evangelical church).

Basically WASP is a fucking stupid term because if you're Anglo, you should be a Protestant because Papistry is fucking dumb and gay; and if you're Anglo, you're by definition white. What the term is getting at in a dumb way is that this country is built around English culture, but we've extended the pheno/genotype to the whole North Sea region really. NW Europeans (Protestant of course) are the best people. If this country stayed like that, which is to say English culture and North Sea pheno/genotype, Boston and New York would still be good cities. Chicago, Detroit, DC and LA wouldn't be chimped out wrecks.

They founded America. I'm not a WASP yet I'm admitting it.

WASPs don't really exist anymore. I am anglo-saxon, protestant and American. I lean puritanical in my personal theology but belong to a conservative Anglican church (not TEC). I've only met a few other lads who would call themselves "WASP"s and actually understand what it means. Most "waps" are just rich ivy-league niggers who hate themselves these days. We deserve everything we got. There's a reason the papists and immigrants defeated us.

Ambiguity here, I said
>most Americans are White, Anglo, Protestant

Clearly, I don't consider Catholics, Mestizos, Indios, niggers, Muslims, or Hindus to generally be Americans.

By the way, just in case anyone is confused
Anglo-Saxon does not mean Anglo-German
When people say 'Anglo' it's an abbreviation for Anglo-Saxon which is a term used to describe the English race based on 1500 year old ancestors

They'll be the first to hang, just like you faggot.

Yeah, it's like how the French use it. They say 'Angleterre' = England = Land of the Angles. All means the same thing.