Antifa Controls the Streets

>antifa directs traffic
>belittle man as *fucking white boi* for not complying
>assault another old man and attacks his car for not complying

Watch for yourself.

twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1049310554953641984?s=20

Thoughts?

Attached: Screenshot_20181008-101406_Chrome.jpg (1078x1399, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/anarchy-breaks-out-in-portland-with-the-mayors-blessing-1533331454
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>living in portland

>living in any major shitty

Oh fuck I want to drive in Portland now.
You could run antifa the fuck over and it would be totally their fault, there would be no legal case against you. The best they could do is sue the city for allowing antifa to direct traffic

>living

Civil war when?

Asians are mystified at how American niggers are allowed to get away with so much, and whites just let them as if their animal behavior was normal.

Attached: 1515002512912.jpg (642x880, 135K)

If this was the Philippines, these people would be executed

Challengers when?

STEP ON THE FUCKING GAS, YOU RETARDS...

Those faggots in Charlottesville were asking for it.

what the fuck is wrong with you Oregon?

>You could run antifa the fuck over and it would be totally their fault

I wouldn't count on it. They've been repeatedly let off the hook for unprovoked violence, and the police have obviously been instructed to turn a blind eye to this behaviour.

>Trusting Lefty police in Lefty Territory
>Trusting lefty prosecutors
>Trusting lefty jurors
Enjoy your prison stay.

It's illegal to hit pedestrians with your car even if they're illegally obstructing traffic. The best you can do is keep your car in the intersection and honk at them until they give up or the police actually do their fucking job, and hope gofundme will pay for your smashed windows.

I was thinking this too, just want to ram this dumb fuck thinking he has any control over me and my car

And the police were there to fuck up anyone that tries to defend themselves from the terrorists they are protecting. The DOJ needs to get on top of this shit.

DESU, lefties are mostly concentrated in small regional cities, within 70 miles from the border. They poz their children (which are increasingly few because of hedonism) via pure faggotry and preteen trans HRT/SRS. Just because they're the loudest doesn't mean hog shit. When the second 'Carrington Event' comes and/or Yellowstone's caldera erupts; nature will cull a vast amount that slipped through her cracks of extinction and barbaric Darwinian Law will once again, commence. Learn hunting, pickling, subsistence gardening guns, outdoors survival and utter will to be as self sufficient as possible.

I live in Los Angeles, earning a hell of a lot, but I/family have our contingency plans and you can't take away the Eastern Kentucky living from this hick.

Fat white guy being racist towards another white guy who looks less white than he does. What a joke.

The only reason they can get away with such wanton faggotry is because they know that the Establishment is on their side, and protects them from jail due to social justice judges. Unfortunately for them, all things pass and we're not going to tolerate anti-social hooliganism when the shoe is on the other foot. In other news, this sort of annoying posturing is the most dangerous shit the opposition has, and if we wanted to we could crush them like the insignificant insects they are if and when we feel like it. They are loading straws onto the camels back and seem to have forgotten that our patience has its limits.

You have nowhere to hide, bigots. We will remind you who won in 1865.

that bearded retard calling another white dude whitey what the fuck.
if they didn't have their fucking cell phones out recording it i guarantee someone would have put them under their tires and it would have been great.

Just car of peace these Marxist faggots. They're attacking the cars and threatening the drivers. How isn't that reasonable doubt?

I plan on picking up some useful self-sufficiency skills but let me tell you something

I aint pickling shit

Attached: Self Sufficiency.jpg (318x389, 51K)

I wonder if it's possible that Antifa will cause Portland to shift more right wing?

Nobody likes these fucksticks blocking traffic but the lefty Mayor supports them so the police allow it.

Get a right wing Mayor in there and watch that shit get cleaned up with a quickness. Cops are sick of it too but their hands are tied. Police chief just does what the mayor orders.

The jews?

We will remind you who won in 1783.

Attached: 1514547454547.jpg (1240x1870, 475K)

The Day of Reckoning (*capitalised for historical ineligibility upon the hippo-cum-puss) is nigh...

Attached: believe_in_somthing.jpg (728x451, 88K)

once your windows start getting smashed by masked people surrounding your car you are allowed to use it as a weapon to defend yourself as long as you feared for your life. That's why our guy in Charlottesville is going to get off

wsj.com/articles/anarchy-breaks-out-in-portland-with-the-mayors-blessing-1533331454

Holy shit, what the fuck's going on over there?

ICE already called for the mayor to give up control of the police force.

This shit keeps ups they are definately looking at the justice department intervening into this shitshow.

Which might be what these nurjobs want. They are depredate to up Democrat turnout. Forcing the trump admin to take over the local cops would provide them an excuseto scream about dictatorship, facism, etc.

This is probably the next play by the globalists and Soros brigade.

But you left man. And you're not in eastern Kentucky. Shtf and you're in LA it doesn't matter if you're the terminator you're fucked. East Tennessee farmer here

Can somebody near D.C. corner Chuck Jewmer and Dianne Feinjew in an elevator with this clip and demand comment please?

>directing traffic in solid black, without required basic ppe
>When antifa gets run over with cars its gonna be shilled as Civil War II
Safety Sam says put on your reflective vests you colossal faggots, otherwise Racecar Johnny gets off on a severely reduced manslaughter charge. Jews will confirm.

Attached: 1537116675332_0.jpg (590x768, 83K)

someone in portland should get multiple lawyers, and sue the city for this shit.

Where is the Truck of Peace when you need it? These people are pretty much begging to be trucked.

Just make sure some fat roasty bystander doesn't have a heart attack

I see liberals are out winning the hearts and minds of the people again. How much more of this will the American people tolerate before they stand up and put liberals in their place?

this You don't see this shit anywhere else.

Boy, we all leave to earn BIG, so we return living at home for 4 months a year. Our family have done this since 1966 (transportation/shipping industry). I will retire in 2 years at age 33.
You don't like picked foods?

When commies blocking the streets but you gotta get past,
Don't brake or swerve, just step on the gas.

Antifa does not have the authority to direct traffic. If they get in your way or attack your car, run em the fuck over.

> Jefferson
> Indelible

>You don't like picked foods?
No, I don't like pickles.
I'll survive on canned peaches and dried nuts, I don't give a shit. I'm not eating some shit soaked in vinegar.

>How much more of this will the American people tolerate before they stand up and put liberals in their place?

That's the million dollar question. I don't know the answer but I do know that I can't wait to blow them the fuck out so I try to troll the fuck out of them and really rile them up when I can. They really aren't more developed than little children so this isn't a difficult task. They really don't even possess a coherent ideology so all their rage amounts to unfocused and memetic sperging out due to inchoate malcontent against the 'system', which ironically enables their little tantrums. Perhaps we should ensure that a few of them mysteriously disappear. It's not like they're hard to find or even touch, any faggot that isn't geriatric and has a couple tats could infiltrate their mickey mouse operation.

What would happen if a person claiming to be muslim ran them over? They couldn't play the right wing murderer card in court because of their SJW programming. Someone in america should def do this

They should all be shot

I often fantasize about a squad of men, myself included, calmly walking to them on the street and unloading on them with a full canister of frozen paintballs. It would be glorious.

It"s far beyond time for federal state power to intervene there. Total dereliction of duty by the local government and these people are literally terrorists.

>federal state power to intervene

Which would be spun into the Trump is Hitler narrative. Given that an election's coming up, the best thing you can do is encourage them to go even further off the rails and make sure footage is taken.

>these people are literally terrorists.

We shouldn't be as liberal with that word as the opposition. They are annoying, but it will be cold day in hell before they create terror in my mind. We need a new term, maybe trepidationists. They certainly don't deserve the rep of being actually dangerous, like a real terrorist is.

#notallmuslims

>We shouldn't be as liberal with that word as the opposition.

They're organising and inflicting large scale political violence on innocent members of the public. That's pretty much the dictionary definition of terrorism.

Legality only matters if it can be proven in court that you did it. To do that there needs to be witnesses. You are driving in a literal weapon and the witnesses are the people who want to kill you. When you add it all up the only question is why you didn't loop back around to finish the job.

Just gonna do a quick dump of stuff from earlier this year

Attached: Caution gear anon.png (1739x547, 270K)

Attached: essential gear list.png (1767x840, 261K)

Attached: millwall brick gear.png (1886x451, 137K)

Attached: more advice on gear essentials.png (1795x195, 44K)

>That's pretty much the dictionary definition of terrorism.

Call them what you want. I'm just going to keep calling them faggots. I'm also someone not interested in the spectacle of public protests, I believe that real power lies in the thoughts of men. This is why real political action should be more....surgical, if you understand what I'm saying.

Attached: rational gear anon.png (1815x448, 97K)

Attached: various gear tips.png (1065x939, 225K)

Attached: antifa gear guide.jpg (1920x1562, 782K)

This one shows its age

Attached: 1488932332222.png (1024x960, 822K)

Attached: 1492533385394.png (1080x1920, 908K)

Last one for now
If anyone wants more I can post more

Attached: 1492363007216.gif (580x721, 103K)

WTAF is wrong with these people? I live in the SF bay area, and the shit I see happening in Portland is unreal, even by our standards.

The have an ICE office under seige. They ran down and attacked and elderly person. Their fucking terrorists.

it's portland, fuck em, the people who live there know what they are getting into by supporting this shit for years

Remember to rip that video of them chasing and battering the car. This is exactly what happened with the charlottesville incident but without guns. It's the perfect chance to convince the more centrist normalfags of what really happened.

Antifa faggots and cunts are the lowest of the low. The only cure for them are one-way helicopter rides over the ocean.

Why the fuck are they directing traffic? Where's the police?

Why hasn't someone shot one of them yet?

Incorrect. Take after Russia and put a dash cam on your car. Drive up to one of these morons record the whole god damn thing. If they jump in front of your car when you're attempting to drive and it shows that they are willfully attempting to hump in front of you driving they are breaking the law. It's only if the driver can be proven without a shadow of a doubt that he was intentionally attempting to run over the dumb fuck. If the pedestrian is doing it though, you're just a speed bump.
Also for you brown shirt antifa morons on here, be careful which state you attempt to block traffic in. Certain ones have laws that say if you are jay walking on the street and a car runs your ass over it's immediately your fault and you go to jail along with a shattered pelvis.

Attached: fouryou.gif (305x185, 394K)

>Where's the police?

Cowering in fear, worried about catching a case through doing their job. The resulting civil unrest isn't necessarily a bad thing though. We just have to make sure that they never know who actually did it.

When the directed energy weapons keeping the American people docile stop working.

This is the idea. Redpill the police, and they will fight back against the Mayor, eventually.

An army of mostly rural, God-fearing white people?

>When the directed energy weapons keeping the American people docile stop working.

Those are reserved for the VIP thoughtcriminals, and using ionizing radiation to ice some faggot from an adjacent apartment is pretty sneaky. The sad truth is that mainstream media, the travesty of contemporary education, the various chemicals in the food and water and the ones that the doctor tries to give you do a sufficient job of keeping 'em non-player character.

Because it's portland, the central of SJW faggot beta bitches.

>the people screaming "GET HIS LICENSE PLATE" at the man who drove past them
what the fuck kind of case would they have against the man? they gang up on him and attack his vehicle and STILL somehow believe that they're the victims?

Attached: 1518642979591.gif (300x300, 892K)

Based NC

Oh for a Barrett and a head melt. Those faggots wouldn't step into any road ever again.

Purposefully get into an accident and sue the city for allowing them to direct traffic.

I've heard that business in the area HAVE to express support to Antifa or they get their shit smashed. Is that true? When are you faggots going to put these cunt LARPers in their place?

The antifa cries out in pain as he strikes you.

You guys are aware of how the gangs ended the Chicago PD's patrols in their territory? Every-time one of them showed up there were bullets into their vehicle, kill shots or not. It's my opinion that antifa will end the moment that started on them.

this, jew the jews

How did I fucking know it would be Portland? I hate this place.

You stupid ass REPUBLICANS won the civil war lol

CIA glowniggers often infiltrate far left organizations and do shit like this to discredit them in the eyes of the public. They don't want a repeat of Weather Underground.

Attached: images.jpg (250x192, 10K)

Portland makes LA look like Nazi Germany

>You guys are aware of how the gangs ended the Chicago PD's patrols in their territory?

Oh yeah, that was a good one. My favorite is how Baltimore got their temporary autonomous zones of niggerdom. They simply burned down their city while screaming FUCK THE POLICE, and voila! The police left them to murder each other to their hearts content.

They are enabled, they caused Charlotte, how the fuck you think this is an op to discredit them lol.

portland must be home to weakest "men" ever birthed. what a fucking disgrace that real men aren't smashing these cunts faces in. fuck portland and every weak sack of shit in it.

>not simply putting on a black mask and an ANTIFA shirt and going out with a baseball bat and cracking their skulls open and literally killing them in the streets

What the fuck is wrong with you people, seriously? It's like they're INVITING you to kill them and instead you go on Jow Forums and make bawww threads.

Holy fuckin shit, you make Canadians look like goddamn Vikings.

Stop being so cucked America, you're embarrassing yourselves.

Attached: qt49.jpg (1170x1497, 1.44M)

>l

If I were a far left organization I would be more afraid of Jow Forums infiltrating me than the government.

Na man the cops are investigating that old man (there's an article somewhere) for not stopping for them. (The cops watched the whole thing)

"Ng" sounds like a Vietnamese name.

no they've literally been ruled as a domestic terrorist group so fuck off with your attempt to downplay their actions.

>Thoughts?
When a community resistance action is going down, don't interfere.

SEND THIS VIDEO TO THE DEFENDER OF JAMES ALEX FIELDS
>SEND THIS VIDEO TO THE DEFENDER OF JAMES ALEX FIELDS
SEND THIS VIDEO TO THE DEFENDER OF JAMES ALEX FIELDS
>SEND THIS VIDEO TO THE DEFENDER OF JAMES ALEX FIELDS
You know you want to make a difference.
I’m not even an American, are you going to rely on me to screw ANTIFA and potentially FREE FIELDS?
I’m just changing my device and downloading shit. I will forget. I am a busy asshole but the boy is innocent and these tickets did it with their stupidity. Fuck them over. Imagine this playing in court? It’s 3am here I have to go.

Attached: 3C3B0C3E-9319-4FEE-885B-F837A90FCF6F.jpg (1167x775, 242K)