GOP will take us back to 1950 and back alley coathangers!

>Women are strong, equal, powerful, enlightened, independent, smart; a force to be reckoned with!
>Women don't need any help from men.
>Women are in charge of their own bodies.
>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE

They had almost 50 years grace period (Roe) and women still haven't figured out how to have sex without getting pregnant? How fucking pathetic can you be? It's two thousand fucking 18, ladies. Get your shit together.

Attached: Kav code pink.jpg (2000x1333, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M
youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: thisisbaittrapcard.jpg (190x265, 7K)

I hope Chadvanaugh takes us back farther that that. Giving women the vote was the biggest catastrophe this country has ever inflicted upon itself.

Return us to pre-Lincoln times Rapeanaugh!

I hop Kavanaugh takes us back further than that. We need to do something about this Black Problem.

What is going on here?

Attached: Screenshot_20181008_234045.png (391x291, 135K)

NPC rendering error?

Why do idiots think that repealing Roe v. Wade would do anything in liberal states. It would just throw the abortion debate back to the states. California would have abortion up to birth and Mississippi would ban it

Yfw california bans metal and plastic coathangers due to environmental reasons and roasties can only use paper coathangers that disintegrate inside their twats.

Attached: 1DD6429A-073B-4A9D-809C-7F7203403BCA.png (897x881, 889K)

Attached: fac2561290c765cc2e3346e891622953418d6e5b3df91474afca68ffdc20d542.jpg (500x346, 52K)

Seriously, wtf is that. and all those pointy bumps lower?

Kek. Also, keep in mind red states will outlaw it outright if overturned. Roasties and nogs will straight up leave to Cali or some other hell hole after that.

Bait for what, brainlet? Are you too retarded to muster a reasonable response? Why do WAMYN still need abortion? And GFY.

Fucking Kek

Threadly reminder that Norma McCorvey (Jane Roe) spent her life actively trying to undue that case and spoke multiple times in front of Congress to reopen it, until she died in 2017.

>I hope Kavanaugh takes us back further than that. We need to do something about this Black Problem.
How far back do we need to go to address the Jew Problem? Back to before the National Banking Acts of 1863 and 1864, or even farther back than that?

Attached: nose_merchant.png (600x628, 157K)

Women are so awful I don't care if they get raped and murdered, they aren't people. Why do people think treating women like the garbage they are is among the most heinous of acts?

Why are they complaining? We live in a post-meritocratic society, now. Just because that back alley doctor doesn't have formal training as a doctor, he's got great social skills which are just as important.

:)

I'm think she was really big at one point, and that's lose skin.

I was kinda hoping for 1850.

>big
You mean fat

I didn't know she died.

Do any of the retards realize that removing roe vs wade means the federal government has no say in abortion, and states can adopt whatever policy they want about it. Any idiot who thinks removing it is going to be pro life is going to be absolutely ass blasted when all states make abortion a legal right.

You won't even have the pleasure of a coat hanger lmao nice try

Attached: Paul Lynde Coathangars.jpg (850x400, 32K)

Libs issue with it is precisely this. 35 states would likely outright ban it, or make it such a bureaucratic process to undergo it would cut the amount by 90%

They signal about being so pro-democracy but in the end the right of a relatively local community to democratically decide what they want to do is anathema to them.

People like you say it so I don't have to. Thanks OP.

>back to 1950s

Attached: utopia-sunset.jpg (1000x667, 642K)

ever notice how pretty girls rarely remain feminist after college? really makes you think...

>Liberal women die or become infertile through attempted abortion
based and redpilled OP

>What is going on here?
post deepthroat, pre stoma

Why "nope?"
Why don't they say "Kava-nah"
Anyway rolling for NFA repeal

Seriously? You blue pill cucks don’t know shit.

Attached: ECF65C14-7E79-4040-9CBA-444DC0BE9AF3.jpg (942x1024, 157K)

oh shit

Attached: 1536720929440.jpg (238x212, 5K)

depends if they remained pretty or not

>make it such a bureaucratic process to undergo it would cut the amount by 90%
Cool, then all the retarded roasties will move to states that allow it, leaving the rest of the sane and normal people behind.

This is the goal however. All the leftshits move to California, New York, etc. and contain themselves there, thus reversing their infection of the red states.

>make it such a bureaucratic process to undergo it would cut the amount by 90%
Could they keep it easy for niggers?

its disturbing how much they want to murder babies

is that a bomb vest under there

Reptile with mask?

College educated (mostly) white women are the main source of West's problems and an aggravator of all the other problems.

If the Kavanaugh episode didn't teach you this, then you weren't paying attention:Jewish controlled and indoctrinated colleges are brainwashing the youth MAINLY women to destroy the west!!!
The kikes have destroyed education
We must OUTLAW all forms of liberal colleges.

youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M

Reform the schools! Re educate the feminists, fix women and harmony will followWE need to unite together, all of us, before THEY complete the final stages of their A.I.

>Elon knows how bad it is

The average normie has no idea what the future holds IF WE DONT out aside our difference and men of righteousness unite and battle the NWO, illuminati, and technocrats. Many creeds and colors work for these people and we need to unite like some faggoty lord of the rings movie and put an end to the A.I. demigod

This is a warning from the future.

>if we do not unite against the satanic A.I Beast grid system

Then we have a DARK FUTURE ahead

youtu.be/622nXHK_J9E

Relax and enjoy

>unite against the VILE PEOPLE NOW

Attached: 1538396973638.png (710x894, 1.14M)

And that's a good thing!

good, the 50's were an era of American Exceptionalism where both the men and women had some honor, and we were consistently suspicious of other nations trying to steal or gank our shit.

What bait would you use for a fetus?

stupid whores

This