Washington Thread

509 reporting.

Attached: Washington.jpg (660x500, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kWCA6KM9eY4
youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M
youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bellingham here. Met a cute girl today, looked her up on facebook and saw she's extremely conservative, loves guns and freedom and hates the gays. Now I need to figure out how to make a move and let her know I'm interested without letting on I was stalking her fb

Lake Chelan water level down 4' already

WSU here. Fucking injuns barking near Todd Hall

Sounds good user.

Where I live the rain finally came and all the grass turned green again, just in time for it to die for winter.

homeless user reporting in from comfy car
vancouver rocks, fuck portland
maga maga

Attached: 2018 - 08 - 14 - 000838.png (469x348, 191K)

Go back to Portland, the best part about Vancouver used to be that all the bums stay across the river

Bellevue here, too many kangz here now

howdy fellow tri-fag, you starting to notice the Californians too?

I fucking hate that some world org in Spokane is flooding my fucking hometown with sandniggers.
The girls are better in northern Idaho.

425 holding the fort down in the Valley of Maples. GTFO my lawn.

Go Cougs

Attached: 1460654298245.jpg (1600x900, 713K)

Granite falls here. bored to shit

Mason County reporting in. /Comfy/

Attached: WAMAGA.png (850x506, 141K)

Alger reporting. Fuck bellingham.

>Bellevue
>Kangz

lol no. where?

This.

Pierce County I'm not White

westboro baptist church gonna be picketing gonzaga on thursday

Benton City in here. Fuck Seattle liberals and commies

Kitsap here. Feels good to have the rain back.

Chief Joseph dam reporting in. Lonely times over here.

Attached: 1535981577369.jpg (736x815, 38K)

Details on this?

based bremerton reporting in--home of the 56%er

Waller alum!

I work that afternoon. I'll tell you how it went.

Pasco fag here, home of the bean dip.

Shoreline, checking in from Whorora Ave!

Attached: 1522949098859.jpg (630x706, 72K)

Bellingham friend abroad here
Miss WA a ton
You all better be hiking as much as possible

MAGA in Seattle 206

Attached: barron.jpg (223x250, 5K)

Tacomanon here started a new job.

Attached: IMG_20181008_184300.jpg (4160x3120, 3.03M)

Just moved here and i barely see any.

Spokane reporting. WSU is one of the most conservative universities in America, despite the many libshit leftists there.

Debate thread: Hutchison v. Cantwell

Attached: hutchison_cantwell.jpg (1200x630, 101K)

Moved here to Bellevue from Dallas, i know its full of libshits but i much prefer the company of asians and whites.

West Richland fag here

360 here

They need to take that shit to the Cultural center... that's what that $25,000,000 shed is for

Stevenson south...

I know, I saw those two near Lincoln square. I never!

Lake city reporting

Bellevue? Chings and poos, but kangz? Where? Are they coming across the lake for work and going back to live in south Seattle?

I fucking hate this state. I'm leaving as soon as possible.

ehhhh, kinda.. the county and the neighboring Idaho county, Latah, are cucked as fuck. Hella SJWs and Birkenstock here... just like Seattle. But, once the snow hits they all disappear.... that's what I like about this area.

Seattle is literally Portland which is literally Los Angeles.

Cucked and full of niggers, spics, crime and degeneracy.

Any other kelso/Longview fags? Doubt it but I’m curious

youtu.be/kWCA6KM9eY4

Attached: 5C2E8D67-C578-412E-9AF1-9194C2DBF15A.jpg (202x249, 18K)

Seattle. Thankfully taking a break from that miserable shit hole and am relaxing in Las Vegas.

I've driven through Washington a bit. Is it really all Mexicans there now?

Shadilay my brothers.
Snort Orchard reporting in

Attached: IMG_20181008_221004.jpg (1959x2004, 586K)

253 reporting. Got fucked by I-5 traffic this morning.

Jewish controlled and indoctrinated colleges are brainwashing the youth MAINLY women to destroy the west!!!
The kikes have destroyed education
We must OUTLAW all forms of liberal colleges.

youtu.be/PWilOr8Xk9M

Reform the schools! Re educate the feminists, fix women and harmony will followWhy has planned parenthood gotten away with 1.5 BILLION babies killed since 1980......
>muh dead niggers
They are sacrificing babies to MOLECH, an ancient cananite and bablyonian deity of DEATH,
>the jews, Hollywood and politicians world wide worship molech
And in turn are using these babies to become immortal, and demon filled, but they are PUTTING THE BYPRODUCTS, dead used up fetuses , into YOUR food, soda, Pepsi products, Starbucks, Nestle, and so much more..
>dead babies in your vaccines
Good goy take your baby death shot and become GUILTY too!!!

Stop these jews now!! This video has been shadowbanned, instantly demonitized and is pissing off the demon worshiping kikes..

youtu.be/sJM2HLYtW38

SPREAD THIS PROTEST TO KILLING BABIES FOR A JEWISH DEITY MOLECH

>stem cells COULD be evil also
Not saying they are but I have to look into what this video says
>dan bilzarian gets 200million$ shots of pure dead baby juice
NOT UMBILICAL cords like mel saidCollege educated (mostly) white women are the main source of West's problems and an aggravator of all the other problems.

If the Kavanaugh episode didn't teach you this, then you weren't paying attention:

Attached: received_420581831804557.png (1628x1155, 356K)

Nah, just Othello, Tri-Cities and Moses Lake

BATTLE GROUND BOYS WHERE WE AT YEEYEE

>88

yes

hang all commiefornians

What's wrong user?

Washington State is full of racist rednecks it’s sad. Seattle is literally the only good thing about the state.

My husband's from Wenatchee. He proposed to me during the apple blossom parade.

Lynnwood...and still not far enough away from Freeatle!

Did you forget you're on Jow Forums

this is deeply enraging
there aren't even any fucking blacks in washington yet these liberal faggot fucks changed it after nearly two centuries to honor some irrelevant dead nigger

Attached: 022E426F-4F2A-4898-94DD-F0824C33A72E.png (800x438, 22K)

Hello friendo. You are fortunate in your finding as that shots rare here.

As a fellow hamster, do you think a bar/bbq joint called "Texas Murderhouse" would do well downtown?

Attached: Mallard-Ice-Cream-Exterior-2.jpg (1024x685, 179K)

Rain. Seattle. Stupid high prices for rent. Filled with techbros and homeless. This is the worst shithole I've ever lived in.

Lol, you in the house with the fucking "build the wall" fence in the yard? That shits cash.

Lol well it would draw a crowd, but vegans dont make good customers

Literal kangz

From there. Not there now. Just like everybody else.

Hoh Indian reservation reporting in

that's why I'm so nervous, don't want to blow my shot. Her facebook is filled with rants against the liberal media, it looks like something straight out of Jow Forums

Southern rednecks kinda have a charm to them, their anscesctors actually fought to be proud of being retarded. Racists from the cities on the east coast kinda got a charm to them, even if they are assholes.

But these northwest redneck racists are just the most cowardly rat bastards you can imagine. They have no redeeming qualities. Just muh truck muh white flight.

I know, Jesus Christ. You on or off campus?

Roger that. Woodstove weather again and it's primo. Fall forest birds returning or moving thru. Summer hummingbirds gone, winter hummers in.

Global Scholars here

Everyone I know who’s left always ends up coming back lol

Whoops meant for

I know we have a lot of the vegan types around, but I think most people here still like good food regardless of meat content.

I want something grimy but to attract the faggy hipster types while the students are in town and good food to get people in the rest of the year something the existing dive bars kind of lack in.

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 106K)

East coast fag here used to dense, urban living. WA state is one of the loneliest states in the country. Do you anons really enjoy life over there?

Damn son you must be one arrogant son of a bitch for mossbacks to hold you at arm's length

Go drown in it. Fuck rain.

Tacoma. Basically gay disco.

Port Angeles here

No they are.

Montana here. Why is literally every single person I've met out of Washington an asshole?

Why are so many people making threads to gather the personal location details of Jow Forums users in the last few days?

Attached: notabot.png (1530x525, 332K)

Unfortunately the trash makes its way over to the other side of the Columbia.

how new are you

Niggers Mexicans and bums

I think it’s some sort of government testing. Oregonians are far better. It’s kime night and day. Never meet Montana rednecks but if you can st least see how much Washington rednecks suck you must be better.

Seattle should just become a city state and the rest of Washington should be divided among its neighbors.

Who says we’re lonely?

Only Seattle fags think Seattle is great. The self delusion is cringe worthy.

Maple Valley here. Just moved from Kirkland / Bothell. Nice being near white oeoole again.

Whidbey master race!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been here since the year 2000. I remember shitposting about y2k bug memes before you were born kid haha.

Redmond reporting....Monkey God or Elephant God?, please pick one or else

>city-state
I had the same thought earlier. Good idea.
I'm so glad it's getting colder. Less teenagers doing stupid destructive shit. Fucking PA nignogs moved in on my block and the stupid niggers don't understand the concept of not shitting in your own nest.

Oregonians are better? Aren't those people liberals who shit their fucking pants when they gained the legal ability to pump their own gas? Fuck them too.

You ever take the bus down Aurora? What a shitshow.

I worked at Eastern State Hospital for 6 months in Medical Lake, Washington. I really fucking miss Spokane and Northern Idaho. I live in Florida. Currently waiting for the hurricane to hit.

Attached: 20160714_111645.jpg (1161x2064, 447K)

Bunch of those "Most/Least *blank* states" lists

It's time to tear down the 520 and I90 bridges. Let the kikes on Mercer island get run over by the nigs in Seattle. Stay the fuck out of my Bellevue.

Attached: 1535390281676.png (727x560, 158K)

Lynnwood here! We got gun stores!

clearly not

I miss the old #6 Stoneway.